• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Stretching his prosthetics to make sure he had oiled them all properly, Matolel chuckled, and walked up to Yoshioka, a few papers in his one fingered hand

”Interesting training you’re doing…. What is this particular exercise for?”

"If I'm giving an assumption, you must've known why I'm doing this.." she says, using Godspeed to a glass dummy she created, and going for a punch. The injury on her rib indicates tht she's the injured comrade that Volstagg was mentioning.

"If I'm giving an assumption, you must've known why I'm doing this.." she says, using Godspeed to a glass dummy she created, and going for a punch
“Oh, I may, but I never like to impose my own understanding of the world onto others and voice my assumptions, as it’s rather rude and can show one’s lack of perspective. Much better to ask individuals directly……… I don’t believe I received your name either, so it would be rude for me to simply speak up and claim to know what you are doing.”

“Oh, I may, but I never like to impose my own understanding of the world onto others and voice my assumptions, as it’s rather rude and can show one’s lack of perspective. Much better to ask individuals directly……… I don’t believe I received your name either, so it would be rude for me to simply speak up and claim to know what you are doing.”
"The name's Yoshioka Eimu...." she says, as she paused her training for a while. "I apologize for not being formal, but I am training to get stronger, that's all." she says, continuing her training

Matolel nods along

”Indeed, it is quite prudent to improve oneself after all, though my training for combat tends to be focused around my mind and reaction speed, to make better use of my prosthetics”

Matolel nods along

”Indeed, it is quite prudent to improve oneself after all, though my training for combat tends to be focused around my mind and reaction speed, to make better use of my prosthetics”
Yoshioka shows the injury on her rib. "Do you, by any chance, have any healing spell? Could use some" she says, "Since you know the story about Kessler, I guess it's time for me to tell you the details as well..."

“Hmmm, unfortunately I lack healing capabilities, but I can cast an illusion to remove your pain so you can train easier.… while I do that, i would indeed enjoy hearing your story, as it would give me some context for what has transpired thus far”

“Hmmm, unfortunately I lack healing capabilities, but I can cast an illusion to remove your pain so you can train easier.… while I do that, i would indeed enjoy hearing your story, as it would give me some context for what has transpired thus far”
"I've rested quite enough, but sure why not." she says. "Well, to give you a summarization..." she paused, thinking if she should trust the man, knowing she's only met him yesterday. However, she deduced that he must've talked with either the Grandfather or Volstagg, meaning that giving at east the summarized version of it wouldn't leak any important info. "So we went to a cave system for a mission, but unfortunately we got attacked by the man named Kessler. Worse, I have to fight the man for a while before the group arrived. The enemies we faced are very tough, but we managed to pull through. After that, we met a kid proclaiming to be "The Ultimate Lifeform", and then we met you." she says

As Yoshioka began to talk, Matolel gently placed away his papers and got out his staff, moving closer to her to inspect the damaged area in preparation for the spell, nodding along as she spoke. When he was sure he knew the general area of his target Matolel gently pointed his staff towards the injured area, causing a shimmer to appear over it as the illusion was woven and made it feel as if it was completely fixed and good as new. When he was done, he stood up and placed his hand on his chin

”Ah I see…. And this Kessler, that was the name of the mistwraith that you fought? I had heard you trapped him in the cave and made your way here, is that right? You must all be very capable fighters then.”
"I've rested quite enough, but sure why not." she says. "Well, to give you a summarization..." she paused, thinking if she should trust the man, knowing she's only met him yesterday. However, she deduced that he must've talked with either the Grandfather or Volstagg, meaning that giving at east the summarized version of it wouldn't leak any important info. "So we went to a cave system for a mission, but unfortunately we got attacked by the man named Kessler. Worse, I have to fight the man for a while before the group arrived. The enemies we faced are very tough, but we managed to pull through. After that, we met a kid proclaiming to be "The Ultimate Lifeform", and then we met you." she says

As Yoshioka began to talk, Matolel gently placed away his papers and got out his staff, moving closer to her to inspect the damaged area in preparation for the spell, nodding along as she spoke. When he was sure he knew the general area of his target Matolel gently pointed his staff towards the injured area, causing a shimmer to appear over it as the illusion was woven and made it feel as if it was completely fixed and good as new. When he was done, he stood up and placed his hand on his chin

”Ah I see…. And this Kessler, that was the name of the mistwraith that you fought? I had heard you trapped him in the cave and made your way here, is that right? You must all be very capable fighters then.”
"Guess so." she says, stopping her training and dematerializing the glass dummy, having it fuse with her instead of just disappearing which is strange. "Well, let's go back and meet my group" she says, helping Matotel pick up his papers and give it back to him. Thanks by the way."

Matolel smiled as he received his papers, placing them into a pocket next to himself, struggling a bit as he held his staff in his right hand which was the only one with finger… seemed he had dropped them from his left hand due to poor motor control in that prosthetic, but he didn’t seem to mind… indeed, he only seemed deathly curious about whatever was going on with her mannequin which she’d used for training

“No problem…..Oi, what sort of magic is that, that you used with your training piece…. I’ve never seen someone do something quite like that”

Matolel smiled as he received his papers, placing them into a pocket next to himself, struggling a bit as he held his staff in his right hand which was the only one with finger… seemed he had dropped them from his left hand due to poor motor control in that prosthetic, but he didn’t seem to mind… indeed, he only seemed deathly curious about whatever was going on with her mannequin which she’d used for training

“No problem…..Oi, what sort of magic is that, that you used with your training piece…. I’ve never seen someone do something quite like that”
"It's pretty hard to explain but to give you a short answer, it's esoteric magic. One not made from investiture nor any element," she says

Jack watches unsure what to do he stayed outside all night because he didn't want to further disturb Matolel but it seems they will likely join the others for breakfast which Jack realizes he also has to attend. "Do you think I can convince them to have you go in my stead?" I ask my horse.

"Yeah probably not."

Noah was thoughtful as she sat next to Rex, who was looking at the ceiling, almost as if his mind were somewhere else, for his part, Grandfather was pointing out some things to Volstagg on a map and taking notes.

"I see that you are in optimal conditions to continue with this adventure, Yoshioka" Rex said while moves his head towards them "looking" at both of them even with his eyes covered by the bandage on his head.

“I see…… we’ll, I’d love to discuss it later, maybe we can exchange some magical secrets if the time comes”
"It's pretty hard to explain but to give you a short answer, it's esoteric magic. One not made from investiture nor any element," she says
Matolel chuckled and followed her over, nodding towards the one called “Grandfather”

”I was looking for you. Id like to join in your tour if possible. Don’t worry about any paperwork, I prepared the stuff last night just in case.”

The old man looked at the Wizard, he could see through his curiosity, noting that a No will not stop him, since Volstagg told him that Matolel started a conversation with him the last night, he assumed that the boy was suspecting something.

"......... It will do, I'll explain more about the next stop when we're on the train with everyone" Grandpa said.

"I'm feeling relatively well now, we can proceed with Grandfather's plans," she says, peeking to see Volstagg and Grandfather.

Last edited:
Back