• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Arriving to where Noah is, The old man and Volstagg were looking outside, talking until they saw the team.

"Good, we're all here, then if you don't have to do something first we can go now?" Grandfather Says

"Yeah..." He then looked at her. "I swear, if you ask me to make you fly..." He said, putting his hair into a ponytail.
"No, it's something called a gravity assistant. By utilizing the gravity pull, Godspeed users like myself can gain velocity and increase their momentum. I bet you can use that to yourself to give a short burst of movement in one direction through the use of vector adding- adding both the direction your initially going and adding the external velocity gained from the gravity pull" she explains, "It doesn't really make someone fly, it simply boosts their speed"

(I mean, I wouldn't try to force friendship, or make someone oddly tall bc of it. Although I'll back off if the plan was always to make Yoshioka tall. Keep in mind they're already equal in other aspects like most statistics.)
(Yoshioka is already at that height, like even before I viewed at Cain's page. She's always that tall. And also, they're relationship is not that forced and I don't want to force you to befriend her. I'm just pointing it out)

"No, it's something called a gravity assistant. By utilizing the gravity pull, Godspeed users like myself can gain velocity and increase their momentum. I bet you can use that to yourself to give a short burst of movement in one direction through the use of vector adding- adding both the direction your initially going and adding the external velocity gained from the gravity pull" she explains, "It doesn't really make someone fly, it simply boosts their speed"
"So...you just want me to push you?" He asked. "Seems simpler to say."

"In a sense, yeah. If we could do the move like I did against Kessler, combined with that...." she commented
"Get in the habit of using less words. Just imagine someone shooting at you while you're reciting an essay and see how impractical it is."

(Yoshioka is already at that height, like even before I viewed at Cain's page. She's always that tall. And also, they're relationship is not that forced and I don't want to force you to befriend her. I'm just pointing it out)
(How are you already at a variable height? I think I'ma make him 6'4")

"Get in the habit of using less words. Just imagine someone shooting at you while you're reciting an essay and see how impractical it is."

(How are you already at a variable height? I think I'ma make him 6'4")
"Sometimes you just need to point things out, is it not?" she asks
(Her height is like 6'3", not even close)

Walking they reached the Train, where the Team enters and the grandfather would pay the entrance, of course this time making sure that Jack does not see gold, after being inside the grandfather asked.

"I guess you're curious as to where we're headed?"

"Drumar, the city north of the capital of Pythia, where Lady Tiamat rules, heiress to the dragon throne and member of the Pythian council, they say they found something fascinating from the days of the old magic, I'd like us to go to Let's see what this discovery is" the grandfather finished speaking, waiting for the reaction of the others

"I think you don't see what I'm trying to show you, we going to the city of Tiamat, just for exploration or are you saying that some of us committed betrayal to the people of Pythia?"

"I think you don't see what I'm trying to show you, we going to the city of Tiamat, just for exploration or are you saying that some of us committed betrayal to the people of Pythia?"
"I'm saying, we intervened in a war that we were never supposed to be a part of. Anywhere we go could be crossfire in a matter of seconds. You're sure this place is safe?"

"I'm saying, we intervened in a war that we were never supposed to be a part of. Anywhere we go could be crossfire in a matter of seconds. You're sure this place is safe?"
"He's right. Anywhere is a battlefield ever since we've entered this. I suggest to keep a low profile and try not to get any attention at all. Who knows? Maybe some random bystander could be the next enemy we could face" she says

"The city is not important, and Tiamat isn't even in home. do it have guards? Yes but they are busy and can be bribed, it is a point of control and invaluable? No, there are more valuable cities and stations, the civilian population can be a good human shield, also how dangerous can a museum with old things be?" Grandpa reply

“I for one would like to say that there are many benefits to the control of information. Knowledge is power after all. As they say, an omnipotent force with no consciousness is no different from nothing at all. That said, i would also like to say we should probably formulate a plan to enter wherever this information is held.”

"The city is not important, and Tiamat isn't even in home. do it have guards? Yes but they are busy and can be bribed, it is a point of control and invaluable? No, there are more valuable cities and stations, the civilian population can be a good human shield, also how dangerous can a museum with old things be?" Grandpa reply
"That could very well perhaps be their ploy. For all we know, the information we have may as well be false." she commented on Grandpa's reply, analyzing. "Yes, I agreed on causing a ruckus so that the members would fight each other. However, we must take into account the risk we're about to enter into. Otherwise, we'd be jumping head first into our deaths. Planning is the best and most plausible option we currently have at the moment. Though we may have significant manpower, it wouldn't do so much of a scratch against them. As they say: 'He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight'" she says

“I for one would like to say that there are many benefits to the control of information. Knowledge is power after all. As they say, an omnipotent force with no consciousness is no different from nothing at all. That said, i would also like to say we should probably formulate a plan to enter wherever this information is held.”
"I've literally never heard that said." Lawliet responded. "Still, I do agree with not rushing blindly into things. If anyone's been to the city recently, give a good idea of the layout of the city. No detail is too small when we don't know what we're dealing with."

"With all due respect we haven't been showing everyone who we are and both conflicts we got involved in so far could be defended as simple panic nor have we much reason to assume word of anyone but the dragon would spread as I recall we were victorious." I say.

"I've literally never heard that said." Lawliet responded. "Still, I do agree with not rushing blindly into things. If anyone's been to the city recently, give a good idea of the layout of the city. No detail is too small when we don't know what we're dealing with."
"I have been born and raised in that city, but I'm not sure that the city I grew up in is the same one right now. However...." she says as she summons a glass on her head, the memories of her childhood appearing within it "Grandfather, this could help. Here" she says, giving the glass to him (@Oliver_de_jesus)

"Jack is right, I do not ask you to simply fight in a war, rather to be better than them, what we learn is not how the enemy fights, but how they act and how they are organized, besides we are not going to do anything outside of the common, after all is a Normal museum" said Grandfather

"I have been born and raised in that city, but I'm not sure that the city I grew up in is the same one right now. However...." she says as she summons a glass on her head, the memories of her childhood appearing within it "Grandfather, this could help. Here" she says, giving the glass to him (@Oliver_de_jesus)
"I guess these memories will serve to guide us to some extend"

"Jack is right, I do not ask you to simply fight in a war, rather to be better than them, what we learn is not how the enemy fights, but how they act and how they are organized, besides we are not going to do anything outside of the common, after all is a Normal museum" said Grandfather

"I guess these memories will serve to guide us to some extend"
Yoshioka's memories described the city with crystal clear quality; it was filled with happy and wonderful memories. But hidden beneath are the saddening, horrifying, and frightening scenes any sane person wouldn't want to even witness.

Back