• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

After a while, because the group was not very interested or really 0% interested in Matotel's offers, they would have already arrived at a small hotel, where they would rest there, Volstagg managed to get several rooms for everyone (Except Matotel), where they could rest in each one, having a regular size, its decoration was decent, having flowers and paintings in each room.

Each room was close to the other, so they could interact without any problem or go out and explore on their own.

(Although Matotel is not part of the group, it can be assumed that he had been previously registered in the same hotel if you want Yobo)

Yoshioka slept first amongst all of them, which is notable since she's the most exhausted out of all of them
(Wait where'd everyone go again? What the heck did I miss?)

Yoshioka wakes up in a few moments...
"Come on in"
Closing the door behind him. He leaned against it, asking Yoshioka a question. "Am I the only one that feels off about this? This is the second guy, Yoshi. The second person we've had to deal with. We've barely had any time since Kessler, and since then, we have two guys following us, with our group being the center of their undivided attention. If I'm being honest, yeah, Kessler was a pawn, but any piece you lose is still substantial enough to get the attention of the players...Pythia, Rassilon, or both could be after us...wouldn't be surprised if some people were sent out to see what all the commotion was...."

Closing the door behind him. He leaned against it, asking Yoshioka a question. "Am I the only one that feels off about this? This is the second guy, Yoshi. The second person we've had to deal with. We've barely had any time since Kessler, and since then, we have two guys following us, with our group being the center of their undivided attention. If I'm being honest, yeah, Kessler was a pawn, but any piece you lose is still substantial enough to get the attention of the players...Pythia, Rassilon, or both could be after us...wouldn't be surprised if some people were sent out to see what all the commotion was...."
Yoshioka stood and sat on the chair near the table with paintings, her face being serious as Cain is. "Probably I was right about deducting that these two guys may be spies or possibly assassins sent to kill us after we defeated Kessler... For now, it's best to observe and wait for any strange occurrences. We can't jump to conclusions this quickly. I assume that the Grandfather has a plan up his sleeve in case anything happens, and going by that logic, I sense that Rex and Noah are loyal to whatever the old man's choice will be. And it's a good thing were on their side, otherwise, we'd be treated the same way we treat these two new guys" she says

Yoshioka stood and sat on the chair near the table with paintings, her face being serious as Cain is. "Probably I was right about deducting that these two guys may be spies or possibly assassins sent to kill us after we defeated Kessler... For now, it's best to observe and wait for any strange occurrences. We can't jump to conclusions this quickly. I assume that the Grandfather has a plan up his sleeve in case anything happens, and going by that logic, I sense that Rex and Noah are loyal to whatever the old man's choice will be. And it's a good thing were on their side, otherwise, we'd be treated the same way we treat these two new guys" she says
"Agreed...keep watching your back...and good luck." He said, opening the door and leaving the room.

(Yo Oliver, what's the irp time?)

Matolel finished his smoke and decided to look inside the hotel, simply exploring what it has to offer or if anything is happening outside of the rooms

Matolel finished his smoke and decided to look inside the hotel, simply exploring what it has to offer or if anything is happening outside of the rooms
the hotel was somewhat average, there were flowers and some mirrors in certain areas, inside most people were humans but there were also elves and 1 or 2 demons, relatively normal in places like this.

More in the front was the dining room, there was also a small platform where there were people telling jokes and entertaining the others, while to the left before entering the dining room there was a door that connected to corridors that led to the rooms.

Yoshioka dreams of a time when her family was alive. Reminding her of them, all she can feel is guilt. She never spent that much time with them, but she always felt a connection. A connection that they're still there, waiting for him to come home. The memories of her cooking food for them, making meals such as salads and spaghetti. She can remember them laughing around the table and enjoying the time when she had told them about her business. It felt like happiness. Being on a trip to other places with her parents, having a great time until her dad suddenly collapsed. He had gotten a heart attack, and luckily survived, but was in critical condition. It made her feel sad, but it hadn't come to her at the time. Although there was happiness at the hospital too. She can remember making glass sculptures, next to her father who was in a hospital bed. She can remember. around the time before the War, and she was on a sleepover with her cousins, and it was such a great morning. Yoshioka came over to the nearest branch of her company and of course, she did her daily routine, but something seemed.. wrong. Hours pass by and she was told that her father had passed away. At first, it was a lot to comprehend... It was all too sudden... It did and didn't feel like a joke at the same time. It felt weird, and all she could do was cry. Those tears couldn't capture her real emotions but that's all she could humanely do. Only after standing by his grave, did everything just come to her, and felt more.. clear. The trip, the sad and happy moments in the hospital, and the sudden news of his death. Worse, her family got kidnapped after the call. Having been tortured to death and bribed for money. And after arriving at the location the criminals told her, she was already too late. They were mutilated in such a horrifying way. Their skin is cut to pieces and made into clothing. One death after another, caught in the crossfire between god-like rulers, Yoshioka felt... hopeless at the time. Her house, destroyed; her life, ruined; her business, gone.

Awakening her Investiture out of grief, she claimed hundreds of lives in a blink of an eye. The rain accompanied her tears, her cries were as loud as lightning. She crawled away into an alleyway and sewed together her family's flesh, donning it as a part of herself. It wasn't just to "look cool" or be "edgy" like a kid but wore it as a memento and a motivator for her next upcoming actions.

But now seeing as how she found a new group, she felt... happy. Happy that she belonged when no one else opened up to her. Sure, some may be blunt or otherwise rude, but it gave her more of a smile than a frown. All the sad and melancholic memories still lingered on, but at least she has a way to cope with them. Though they may not know her past, she's happy to be there with them. And she's willing to do anything to end this war.

Tomorrow, she plans on getting stronger.

Matolel, feeling a slight urge to eat something after spending the day traveling, decided to see if he could get some food for himself
the dining room was varied, there was from human food (mashed potatoes, yellow and white rice, some corn, pork and fried chicken, for dessert there was an apple cake and strawberry ice cream) to completely unhealthy things for the human body but very healthy for other species (Toxic plants capable of rendering a human unconscious but very nutritious for an elf or dragon, ice cream made from coal, synthetic blood soup, etc), there has water and also juice that was apple, lemon and pineapple, which had its version with a little alcohol

Matolel takes some mashed potatoes, pork, and juice, and begins eating them just to pass the time

”An interesting group… I wonder if they’ll object to me investigating more…”

Jack walks to the dining room he doesn't really have anything to do and if he really does have his head it would be nice to eat again or at least taste plus they might have Molasses for his horse.

After a couple of minutes Volstagg would arrive at the dining room and serve himself a plate where he began to fill it with food, more than one should, but he really didn't care, he just wanted to enjoy a good meal and drink

at least taste plus they might have Molasses for his horse
after asking someone, you find Molasses for your horse.

After a couple of minutes Volstagg would arrive at the dining room and serve himself a plate where he began to fill it with food, more than one should, but he really didn't care, he just wanted to enjoy a good meal and drink
Noticing the man arrive, Matolel stifled a chuckle and decided to walk up to him with his plate of food, setting it down gently and sitting in a chair next to him, his one green eye clearly showing no sign of fatigue and some level of amusement, brushing his hair back with his non clawed metal appendage.

"Apologies, but like... I really can't remember your name, or if you said it. You were with the group abo, correct?"

Matolel raised an eyebrow, putting down his fork for a moment

"Well, what is your job? I haven't got a clear answer. And it seems like you have many different people on your team, which is odd."

"I already told you, our work is a tourism and research group, we go from one place to another, those people paid their Tour for this region of the country, they want to experience new areas and relax" Volstagg said, still aware, he hasn't reached his alcohol level yet.

"I already told you, our work is a tourism and research group, we go from one place to another, those people paid their Tour for this region of the country, they want to experience new areas and relax" Volstagg said, still aware, he hasn't reached his alcohol level yet
“Ah… Uhm”

Matolel gives the man a confused look, but ascribes the man‘s misinterpretation of his question to the alcohol, but still sees this as slightly suspicious .

”Well, I suppose that’s clarification enough…. Though I’m guessing it didn’t go as planned Huh? Your group seemed very frazzled and on edge, huh?”

"Yes, a Mistwairth, we initially tried to rade it without attracting attention but we failed and one of our companions almost died, we all had to cooperate to render the mistwraith incapacited and go to the nearest hospital" Volstagg said telling a truth with certain modifications to make it more credible

"Get in and say what you want"

Says Deel
Noah entered the room of the Dragon, the young girl looked at him.

"Do you think something is following us?"

"Yes, a Mistwairth, we initially tried to rade it without attracting attention but we failed and one of our companions almost died, we all had to cooperate to render the mistwraith incapacited and go to the nearest hospital" Volstagg said telling a truth with certain modifications to make it more credible
“Ah! Well, that is quite the feat.… it’s not easy to deal with a mistwraith of such caliber in most cases, so it is good that you were able to deal with it so well, and without any casualties either… mmm, indeed, I take it that your party is very skilled at combat in that case? To be able to perform such a feat… well, that’s not something most tourists can achieve and for there to be no casualties, I suppose at least the majority of your group is veray skilled huh. What’s the reason for such a large group of combatants to come together in one place together? I mean, wouldn’t be random chance, right?”

Matolel’s one eye seemed to sparkle with genuine curiosit, and indeed, he at the very least seemed to take great interest in the skills the group may have… his face seemed to be filled with a mix of that and a genuine impressed expression, a researcher’s appreciation one might say

“Mmmmmmm…. Even so….. well, I suppose I can always ask the rest of your group about their specific sitauction. Though I’m still curious, what do you mean by using the terrain? I’d like to hear a bit of the story if it isn’t a hassle”

Volstagg drank his drink, took a deep breath and began to explain in short.

"The tour started two towns and one day ago, in the middle of the path we have taken to get here we passed outside of a cave system, there we met a Mistwraith, initially we tried to avoid it but someone broke a branch so we had to run, seeing that we could not lose it, we decided to work as a team forming a plan where some would distract it long enough until we could take the mistwraith to a cave with an exit and an entrance, when we managed to take it to that cave, we caused a landslide that ended up sealing it on both sides" he end of explaining

"At the moment no, why you ask? You felt like something is nearby or something?"

"I just feel like we didn't finish Kessler, I mean, our victory felt... easy, so to speak."

Volstagg drank his drink, took a deep breath and began to explain in short.

"The tour started two towns and one day ago, in the middle of the path we have taken to get here we passed outside of a cave system, there we met a Mistwraith, initially we tried to avoid it but someone broke a branch so we had to run, seeing that we could not lose it, we decided to work as a team forming a plan where some would distract it long enough until we could take the mistwraith to a cave with an exit and an entrance, when we managed to take it to that cave, we caused a landslide that ended up sealing it on both sides" he end of explained
"Ah that's quite creative. Well, how much would it cost to join your tour?"

Back