• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crossovers/partnerships you would love to make cannon

Two characters of your choosing in some way have to cross over the other characters verse (or both verses merge/are revealed to be in the same reality) either temporarily or permanently. Both are completely in character with power and it affects the cannon of both franchises.

Examples:

A Superma from one of the dc universes going to dragon ball and teaming up with Goku

Bill Cipher going into DC comics, being lent power from Mister Mxyzptlk and teaming up with mr mxy to troll everyone

Sans meeting Deadpool and... honestly I have no idea how this would turn out

Iron ma going into demonbane verse and making elder god iron man cannon

Basically any crossover you would love to see made cannon and whatever duo/outcome you would love to see made cannon.

Friendshipagainlol

I guess Yuki Terumi choosing Broly as his new host, both are green haired and crazy. Or Simon Belmont trying to hunt down Dio from JJBA. Another fun one would be Dante from Devil May Cry landing in the Fire Emblem Universe and trying to help out killing monsters

All these jojo crossovers make me wonder if there is an active thread about what different fictional characters stands would be.

Huh. I guess people here are not are very fond of pacifism/christmas spirit. Either that or i need to improve the topics somehow.

On a sidenote, I almost completely forgot about this which absolutely needs to be cannon

Deadpool needs to meet Neptune, not Sans. He has way more in common with Neptune than Sans. Though, in an actual battle, Neptune is a 2-C literal goddess who can obliterate both of them.

I dont really know much about neptune. But tbf opposing are mostly what ends up working best.

Also hermeus mora could team up with doctor doom, abuse some prep time and figure out a scheme to wipe out all the other deadric princes.

Keeweed said:
Nocturnal teams up with the The Lady of Pain (Dungeons and Dragons) to become more infinite to destroy the Aurbis (or Lady just BFR's nocturne instantly, I doubt she would work would anyone even if the Dungeon Master forced her to).
Actually change the Lady of Pain bfr'ing to Nocturnal kills with a glare and that would be more accurate (and yes I know how to edit comments but I just want people to know what I originally commented)

Back