• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They SHOULD be allowed seeing as we allow crossovers for other series, but for some reason some people are against them being here

@Milly Mostly because it would make some RWBY characters tier 6 to tier 2 depending on how we treat it

I'm against them, translating feats and hax to another verse even though those characters never showed those powers is obviously wrong. It's why Smash Bros characters shouldn't be all Low 2-C and resist almost everything thanks to Simon and Joker

Ahh, I see.

I dunno about Smash though, that has shown consistent Low 2-C feats since Brawl, but I don't wannna argue this here.

Yeah... SMT Dante is canon to SMT and it has a profile and is important to the plot .... Cross Tag is the exact same thing ,and it's variation of those characters ARE canon to Blazeblue, and are especially important to the plot... Yet aren't considered to be profiles.

I like how Tier 2 RWBY is what gets everyone concerned and not Tier 2 Under Night In-Birth.

Actually BBTag is its own thing, Blazblue's story ended and a lot of the characters aren't there. Also don't know where the "Tier 2 RWBY" comes from, since noone can actually scale to hax

I honestly don't see why crossover characters shouldn't exist, but I'm kind of caught up in trying to get YouTube profiles on the site so I honestly don't want to open another Pandora's Box.

I love how the argument is that they need to be 'important to the plot' when all of the crossover Mortal Kombat characters are perfectly fine here

Important to the plot?

How on earth was Ruby not important to the plot? She literally fights Ragna.

LightinAnt said:
Actually BBTag is its own thing, Blazblue's story ended and a lot of the characters aren't there. Also don't know where the "Tier 2 RWBY" comes from, since noone can actually scale to hax
Actually, System>Amaterasu as Es compared System to true Azure. Btw, Es has seen true Azure before m

>2-A RWBY

Finally, I can say RWBY solos JoJo without getting knifed.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
LightinAnt said:
Actually, System>Amaterasu as Es compared System to true Azure. Btw, Es has seen true Azure before m
I admit i haven't played BBtag since a year so a lot of this stuff goes over my head, jesus i guess i have to concede then

It is a BlazBlue game at the end of they day. But I don't know if it's canon.

Sir Ovens said:
It is a BlazBlue game at the end of they day. But I don't know if it's canon.
It's not canon to Blazblue, but it has 2-A feats from Sytem XX so it doesn't really matter

Does system xx have 2-A feats in that game without scaling to BB

Because if so then its fine

Don't see why they couldn't be here considering we have like 20 Gokus and Supermen from different continuities.

Glass disagreed. Cuz "of how the shitshow the scaling would be". Which I don't understand at all. They're pretty much should scale to System by defeating her, how shitshow is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back