• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingNanaya

He/Him
Yes I know this verse is dead, but I don't care. This was one of the first fighting games I've played that I actually had fun with. So much so that I have over 500 hours on it over 3 consoles, but that doesn't matter right now. Point is, I was looking at some of the profiles and saw some things that weren't necessarily wrong, but just kind of weird or out of place. First thing is, Eltnum and Akatsuki don't have In-Birth Physiology, even though they both have all of the things for In-Birth Physiology listed on their profile. Second thing is, Linne has magma manipulation for some reason. I could not find any reason for this, so I want to get rid of it. 3rd thing, I think Eltnum should have thread manipulation. Should be simple, as her main weapon is a really long thread that has mind manipulation (profile already has mind mainp, just not thread manip.). That's all there is to it.

Agree: @Small_Ophion @Rabbit2002 @Armorchompy @Theglassman12 @CurrySenpai
Disagree:

Last edited:
God I hate this game cuz I suck at it lol, might try to get into it again later, I'll comment on stuff I remember

First thing is, Eltnum and Akatsuki don't have In-Birth Physiology
Scion and other dude shouldn't have it I agree
I think Eltnum should have thread manipulation.
Makes sense I agree

Can't comment on Linne but I don't remember her having magma manipulation either

Hmm, that sounds good. I heard from the UNIB wiki that Londrekia can freeze at the molecular level, which is a level of absolute zero. However, I can't find it scan somewhere
Are you sure? I'm pretty certain that Absolute Zero needs proper statements and freezes things at an atomic level, not molecular.

Absolute Zero is the point of cold at which enthalpy and entropy hit their minimum level. It is the ultimate form of freezing and in the theoretical situation that someone is exposed to it, their body will be frozen at the atomic level before collapsing under their own mass since the loss of energy causes the atoms to lose their cohesiveness.

Weird, maybe the Scaling blog for Absolute Zero could include that as it may cause confusion for cases like these since other than direct statements it mainly mentioned these two as examples
Reducing the internal energy of the target to zero.
Completely stopping all movement and vibrations of the target's particles, effectively freezing them at the atomic level.
and it only seems to focus on an atomic level specifically, but that's prolly a discussion for another day.

First thing is, Eltnum and Akatsuki don't have In-Birth Physiology, even though they both have all of the things for In-Birth Physiology listed on their profile.
I don't really know what that means but if they have the abilities already and it's just a matter of swapping in the verse power page, that's fine. Everything else is too.

Anyways, I agree with everything. Although the reason Linne had magma manipulation iirc was that she could hit the ground hard enough to cause lava to erupt but that's like not magma manipulation lol.

Damn, why has no one tried to calc that yet????
it was calc'd, in fact it was the original we used to scale characters before Rabbit did Wagner's feat. (Waldstein's supers has a similar magma feat which may yield higher results but for now we use the Wagner one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back