• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They get new resistances, that's for sure. They use the same terminology, we won't scale them to a character but we scale them to a power.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
They use the same terminology, they just doesn't exist. Okay, we won't scale her to Master Unit but she should scale to true Azure. She doesn't scale to a character, she scale to a power that is 2-A.
Unless there were direct 2-A showings or if they literally showed every PI power, System XX shouldn't be as strong as it is now. And again i know they use similar terminology, doesn't mean it should be treated the exact same as the canon one

Soul Calibur characters do actually play major roles on the game's plot

Mortal Kombat are just added on DLC

I sense another regulation coming on.

Currently, our standards for crossovers are practically non existent. The policy page is more about scaling and less about legitimatcy of profiles being added to the wiki.

You don't need to show every PI ability to show that you have canon PI, is having "same shit" not enough for you? Phantom Field does the same thing. Boundary does the same thing. Azure Grimoire does the same thing. Power of Order does the same thing. What else evidence do you need?

I didn't say System XX didn't have PI, i just said until proven in BBtag itself through feats it shouldn't have literally every PI power 1:1 from the canon one. You are literally scaling from canon

They literally ripped the terminology from the canon and slapped it in. That's my argument, they have the same function, it's the same thing.

You know what, I'll make a thread discussion about this rule. It's a wack.

I'm not that versed in BB, so I'll have to let the experts handle this. I just figured they should get profiles, non-canon or not, because there are already so many guest characters that get it.

Eltnum and Akatsuki are from different franchises, yet there they are, in UNIB.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
They literally ripped the terminology from the canon and slapped it in. That's my argument, they have the same function, it's the same thing.
You know what, I'll make a thread discussion about this rule. It's a wack.
It doesn't mean anything if you have the same terminology, the rules literally say you can't scale from canon

I agree that there should be profiles for this

(Hell we may get 3 versions of ruby, cannon, manga and tag)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back