• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Ok, i was messing around in the search bar for matches, and i remember that Under Night In-Birth exist so i doing this.

Both at 7-B
Speed equal
The start distance is 6,5km away
They fight in the middle of The forest of death
I think the rest can be SBA.

Mika scale to 21.63 tons
Shaula scales to either 18.93 or 23.59 i think.

Battle theme:

Votes:
Scorpion tail:
d840342f05a4ce084fe48c18a5f75033.jpg

Yuu: KingNanaya
27457f045a3df7a1e550339ae2d923e5.png

Last edited:
Ohhhhh wait, before we discuss this, i need to do a CRT to give Mika some missing abilities.

Ok, i was playing UNB with Mika, so i remember more or less how she fights.

Bump, gonna wait for people imput, to debunkcomment on them.

Shaula can just move away and snipe her no?
Yeah, she can. Not exactly gonna be a effective Wincon here.
Mika can super easily close the distance by flying.
Mika can also block hell Spine with her gauntlet energy blast.
And that not gonna exactly kill Mika anyway.

Am I dumb or can Shaula not just Infinitied Hell's Snipe from 3 kms away.
For about the balcony’s width, countless gunports had been deployed horizontally, generated in the air.

Gunports would be a slight bit of exaggeration, but there were no other words befitting it that he could think of. Gunports, muzzles, shooting portals―― in any case, they were openings for firing something, for sure.

The great white gunports, which had been installed through forming something akin to a magic square in the air, had their aims tilted diagonally towards the ground. And――

Shaula: “――Infinitied Hell's Snipe!!”

Subaru: “What the, that’s so cool!!”

The moment Shaula shouted the technique’s name, the white gunports glimmered brilliantly.

The sound of shattering glass then repeatedly echoed through the sky of the Sand Dunes, quashing Subaru’s howl. At the same time, the gunports lost their form and dissolved into the atmosphere.

This was the true identity of the high-pitched sound that had welcomed Subaru and the others upon their arrival at the balcony earlier. And, there was only one reason why Shaula was utilizing them.

――Firing bombardments as much as possible, the coronas approached the ground with the speed of light.

Upon making impact on the sand, they released a violent luster and blew away the ground. Same happened even when they stuck onto the backs of Witchbeasts rushing savagely atop the sand.

The Witchbeasts, which gave rise to a plume of sand as they aimed for the Tower, received the coronas on their backs, their blood and flesh scattering across the sand subsequently. The thirsting sand sipped their flesh, their scattered corpses were trampled by the other Witchbeasts, the coronas’ carpet bombing magnificently and unmistakably reduced the total number of the Witchbeasts approaching.

The number of coronas was close to a hundred, and each aimed for and struck down two or three Witchbeasts.

This was what Shaula had fired in rapid succession within a short period of time. Also considering the interval when Julius went to call Subaru and the others, just how high a number would the total shots fired by her be. - Arc 6 Chapter 63 "Five Obstacles"

Also, doesn't Mika have teleportation? Is it applicable for combat?

She has Nonexistence erasure which... I don't think is useful here? I might be wrong.

Anyway, buildings won't even slow Hell's Snipe down, and it homes in on the target. ~100 of them is gonna be hard to block or dodge.

She has Nonexistence erasure which... I don't think is useful here? I might be wrong.

Anyway, buildings won't even slow Hell's Snipe down, and it homes in on the target. ~100 of them is gonna be hard to block or dodge.
I know, so to make It more fair to Shaula, i increase the distance.

Wait I'm dumb actually. How in gods name is Shaula dealing with type 5 immortality. She has zero way to win, right?

Wait I'm dumb actually. How in gods name is Shaula dealing with type 5 immortality. She has zero way to win, right?
She can still incapacited Mika.
Mika still take demage, so If Shaula shots a bunch of Hell spines on her, she Will get tired eventualy.

That's why i increase the distance.

She can still incapacited Mika.
Mika still take demage, so If Shaula shots a bunch of Hell spines on her, she Will get tired eventualy.

That's why i increase the distance.

Hmm, so she'd need to turn her into swiss cheese like this to win?
As well as that, its charred skin had hardened, now shining with a black luster to it. At a glimpse, it mayhaps looked like a being clad in armor.

And it held an axe, a hammer, a spear, and a sword of flame in each of its newly added arms. The Witchbeast had managed to evolve itself in an unbelievably short period of time, all to alter itself so it could face the being casting the white rays of light.

Raising its four forelegs, the Centaur thunderously let out a roar. It clacked its raised hooves together with a piercing clang and began to spur forwards.

Its huge figure was similar to that of an armored train decked in steel. Its weight and acceleration would easily turn any opponent to mincemeat, causing them to meet a vicious end.

The being that had put the Witchbeast to shame would end up being completely annihilated if it were treated to a fiery finishing blow.

Centaur: “――――KSHEEEEEEGHHH!!”

Kicking sand up into the air and “A white light pierced it” and trailing up “A white light pierced it” a plume of fiery heat, the Witchbeast fiercely “A white light pierced it” broke through. “A white light pierced it” The heat of its flames “A white light pierced it” had flared up “A white light pierced it” hotter than ever before, it was like “A white light pierced it” the hellfire “A white light pierced it” of the abyss. Its grotesque and atypical figure “A white light pierced it” made it so that you couldn’t avoid “A white light pierced it” breaking into shudders when “A white light pierced it” you caught a mere glimpse of it, “A white light pierced it” regardless who you were, “A white light pierced it” that was what the King of the Sand Sea was. “A white light pierced it” “A white light pierced it” “A white light pierced it” “A white light pierced it” “A white light pierced it” “A white light pierced i” “A white light pierced i” “A white light pierced i” “A white light pierced” “A white light pierced” “A white light pierced” “A white light pierc” “A white light pierc” “A white light pierc” “A white light pi” “A white light pi” “A white light pi” “A white light” “A white light” “A white light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light” “White light”――

――

――――

――――――――

――――――――――――――

There was nothing left behind anymore right after the crazy amount of light had streamed out.

The Witchbeast, which had wielded such menace, had been completely obliterated by the light all the way up to the smithereens of its flesh. The Witchbeast had completely been blown away somewhere far out of this world.

The only thing left on the sand was the countless number of light rays which had been fired at the Witchbeast to erase its existence―― The source of that came just from those white, elongated stingers.

Those too instantly turned to powder as if they had effloresced away. - Chapter 17 "The King of the Sand Sea"

It seems though that Mika's gonna get additions, and Shaula's gonna get a few too, so I'm good with waiting until both profiles are stable (y)

Mika dodges, blocks, uses building as cover, fly around, destroy the beams with her own attacks, don't die from the attacks, and the AP difference is gonna be hard to demage Mika.

Not sure what you mean by Fra.

What's the range of the absorption trought?

And i don't think Shaula have EXS. Not sure If verse equalization covers that.
seeing as EXS is just someone's existence, it should be covered by verse equalization. also, I'm not sure what the range on it is. it just says "up to interdimensional"

seeing as EXS is just someone's existence, it should be covered by verse equalization. also, I'm not sure what the range on it is. it just says "up to interdimensional"
I trought It was telerportion that is interdimensional.

Well, If EXS is covered in verse equalization, i gonna make one with Vatista.

Mika dodges, blocks, uses building as cover, fly around, destroy the beams with her own attacks, don't die from the attacks, and the AP difference is gonna be hard to demage Mika.

Not sure what you mean by Fra.
They are auto locked homing attacks and Shaula can spam literally hundreds of them

They are auto locked homing attacks and Shaula can spam literally hundreds of them
Mika dodges, blocks, uses building as cover, fly around, destroy the beams with her own attacks, don't die from the attacks, and the AP difference is gonna be hard to demage Mika².

Back