• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mika dodges, blocks, uses building as cover, fly around, destroy the beams with her own attacks, don't die from the attacks, and the AP difference is gonna be hard to demage Mika².
You cant dodge homing attacks. Thats the point of them
How big is the AP difference? I doubt its enough to stop her from getting evaporated multiple times over also she does not resist heat manipulation

You cant dodge homing attacks. Thats the point of them
You can actually, depends on the type

I meant dodge as in, move out the way to use the building as covers, but whatever.
How big is the AP difference?
I put the values on the OP

also she does not resist heat manipulation
True, she gonna get a resistance later on, but for now she don't have

But you don't actually need heat resistance to survive heat attacks, you can still endure the pain. Even trought that is a way to hurt her, yeah i agree.

If Mika has far-ranged Existence Absorption she stomps pretty bad lol.

Mika dodges, blocks, uses building as cover, fly around, destroy the beams with her own attacks, don't die from the attacks, and the AP difference is gonna be hard to demage Mika².
Homing attacks that are far, far faster than Shaula herself as they blitz characters comparable to her. Buildings are not nearly as durable as Emilia's barrier which was evaporated and passed through without even slowing Hell's Snipe down.

Blocking/hitting against the shots will be possible but very difficult due to speed, power, and heat. Not dying is very helpful but her body is gonna be overwhelmed by the velocity and heat, eventually incapping by turning her into swiss cheese. And there is basically no AP difference, in fact Shaula can be taken as stronger.

If Mika has far-ranged Existence Absorption she stomps pretty bad lol.
She probally don't.
Homing attacks that are far, far faster than Shaula herself as they blitz characters comparable to her.
True, but Mika can deal with faster characters than herself on the game too, she is fine.
Buildings are not nearly as durable as Emilia's barrier which was evaporated and passed through without even slowing Hell's Snipe down.
Why not?

And considering that hell sniper is kinda of a heat attack, and Emília barriers are made of Ice, passing down on that is pretty easy.

The argument for using building as covers don't nescessary mean they complety blocking the attack, just slowing them down enough for her do block or attack, and keeping moving towards Shaula.
She can hide on the buildings too btw. Not sure If Shaula would start carpete bomb the place If that's the case.
Blocking/hitting against the shots will be possible but very difficult due to speed, power, and heat.
Already said about speed, but the Power difference is not that big, and Mika using glauntlet, so she not nescessary gonna be touching the heat.
Not dying is very helpful but her body is gonna be overwhelmed by the velocity and heat, eventually incapping by turning her into swiss cheese.
Maybe, Mika does need to cross the difference between them, so she could get inca before getting there.

She can fly trought, so crossing the distance is not a hard task, and she is supersonic in speed.
And there is basically no AP difference, in fact Shaula can be taken as stronger.
Meh, i lazy to do the math here.

She probally don't.

True, but Mika can deal with faster characters than herself on the game too, she is fine.
can she deal with characters that blitz her? I dont think she is Ram
Why not?

And considering that hell sniper is kinda of a heat attack, and Emília barriers are made of Ice, passing down on that is pretty easy.

The argument for using building as covers don't nescessary mean they complety blocking the attack, just slowing them down enough for her do block or attack, and keeping moving towards Shaula.
She can hide on the buildings too btw. Not sure If Shaula would start carpete bomb the place If that's the case.
1. its not normal ice, it has a very high durability and its controlled by Emilia's mana. Building dont even come close to that
2. the 7B hell snipe will just pass straight through buildings becuz they dont have as high of a durability regardless of the heat anyway
3. its a light attack, you cant slow down light attacks.
4. She absolutely will, did you forget Gluttony if?
Already said about speed, but the Power difference is not that big, and Mika using glauntlet, so she not nescessary gonna be touching the heat.
getting hit by someone comparable to you is still gonna hurt a lot and its not gonne be a single attack but a danmaku
Maybe, Mika does need to cross the difference between them, so she could get inca before getting there.

She can fly trought, so crossing the distance is not a hard task, and she is supersonic in speed.
still gets turned into a swiss cheese

can she deal with characters that blitz her? I dont think she is Ram
Wow, i love this joke.
Yes.
1. its not normal ice, it has a very high durability and its controlled by Emilia's mana. Building dont even come close to that
Heat mealts ice trought, pretty sure.
2. the 7B hell snipe will just pass straight through buildings becuz they dont have as high of a durability regardless of the heat anyway
Cool, i actually gonna change the location.
3. its a light attack, you cant slow down light attacks.
You can actually, depends on the light attack.
4. She absolutely will, did you forget Gluttony if?
What about Gluttony If?
getting hit by someone comparable to you is still gonna hurt a lot and its not gonne be a single attack but a danmaku
Not a lot.
And she still can block with her glautlet own energy attacks.
still gets turned into a swiss cheese
She won't, Mika is kinda compent, she knows how to dodge stuff. And also, she is immortal, Shaula gonna have also to knock her out, just turning her into chess not gonna be enough.

Heat mealts ice trought, pretty sure.
Emilia's ice stood up to Sirius' fire magic with no problem.

What about Gluttony If?
She mercilessly slaughters entire villages. Shaula is a very neutral soul.

And also, she is immortal, Shaula gonna have also to knock her out, just turning her into chess not gonna be enough.
Swiss cheese would mean an incap, I'm pretty sure. If she can't move then she can't fight. Shaula can also totally erase every part of a body with her danmaku.

Emilia's ice stood up to Sirius' fire magic with no problem.
Cool.
She mercilessly slaughters entire villages. Shaula is a very neutral soul.
I know, what i want o know is If Mika is hiding on the forest out of her sight, she would result in carpet bomb the whole place.
Well, i guess she would try.
Swiss cheese would mean an incap, I'm pretty sure. If she can't move then she can't fight.
But she can still fight if she turn into cheese, because of her indurance.
Shaula can also totally erase every part of a body with her danmaku.
Not really, because Mika can just block the Danmaku.

Last edited:
Cool.

I know, what i want o know is If Mika is hiding on the forest out of her sight, she would result in carpet bomb the whole place.
Well, i guess she would try.
Auto aim + auto locked + homing
But she can still fight if she turn into cheese, because of her indurance.
Its not about endurance if her muscles stop responding due to physical damage
Not really, because Mika can just block the Danmaku.
Alrezdy explained why thats not gonna work

This is almost Necro.
I stop doing this thread because Undernight would get a revision.

And you are just repeting arguments. 😒

Anyway, i not gonna respond to this until UNIB gets revised.
Can you like, Go bump you own threads?

This is almost Necro.
I stop doing this thread because Undernight would get a revision.

And you are just repeting arguments. 😒

Anyway, i not gonna respond to this until UNIB gets revised.
Can you like, Go bump you own threads?
I am bored, so no
Any1w1a1ys, you are right gonna look for another one

Back