• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

Rudeus is vile and weird. I 100% agree that he is a stanky ass weirdo. He just ain't no pedo, and I'd rather be a stanky ass weirdo than a pedo any day of the week.
I'd much rather take selfies of people I've beaten up and name a move after myself.

Rudeus is vile and weird. I 100% agree that he is a stanky ass weirdo. He just ain't no pedo, and I'd rather be a stanky ass weirdo than a pedo any day of the week.
Agreed as well. I never justify his weird actions. I already dropped my opinion on why he should be lower than Garou.
He did not make the same mistakes as his before-life. He became a better person. The dude impressed the antagonist with his abilities.
You're just simply stirring the pot even more (though I don't particularly blame you. False accusations are annoying asf to deal with).
Ya, you understood me, tho. Welp, I will take it as he is heated af right now and need a break.

Naw, that's some illegal shit.
fade-away-oooooooooooo.gif

Almost destroyed an entire planet just because someone abandoned her for 6,000 years.

I think that's a pretty good reason bro.
:ROFLMAO: I said that without any context.

6,000 years in the context of Steven Universe isn't a lot, like, at all.

Yellow Diamond literally laughs at the fact that Spinel made a joke about "Being abandoned for 6,000 years is nothing."

Even then, destroying an entire planet full of innocent people who has nothing to with the person that abandoned you is kinda ****** up.

:ROFLMAO: I said that without any context.

6,000 years in the context of Steven Universe isn't a lot, like, at all.

Yellow Diamond literally laughs at the fact that Spinel made a joke about "Being abandoned for 6,000 years is nothing."
That's because Yellow Diamond is a literal empirical dictator that's been alive for like tens of thousands of years running one of the biggest most complex societies in the universe. Of course she's indifferent to time, but Spinel is like, mentally immature and shit and built for entertainment and stuff, so she's mentally fragile. Like a human.

Even then, destroying an entire planet full of innocent people who has nothing to with the person that abandoned you is kinda ****** up.
Steven has Pink Diamond's Gem so it does sorta have something to do with him. He's basically half her.

That's because Yellow Diamond is a literal empirical dictator that's been alive for like tens of thousands of years running one of the biggest most complex societies in the universe. Of course she's indifferent to time, but Spinel is like, mentally immature and shit and built for entertainment and stuff, so she's mentally fragile. Like a human.
6,000 years does seem like a lot to us, but in Steven Universe, it's not. Of course, what Pink Diamond did was shitty (though the Diamonds did shitty things to her as well that made her do some vile actions), but I don't think destroying an entire planet is justifiable.

Steven has Pink Diamond's Gem so it does sorta have something to do with him. He's basically half her.
Is he responsible for abandoning Spinel? No, so Spinel has no good reason to kill him other than "He's sort of like Pink Diamond," let alone thousands to potentially millions of people who're 100% innocent.

wait wait, I know one demon king who reset the whole timeline and universe because his girlfriend (not even gf) died 💀
Oh hell nah.

6,000 years does seem like a lot to us, but in Steven Universe, it's not. Of course, what Pink Diamond did was shitty (though the Diamonds did shitty things to her as well that made her do some vile actions), but I don't think destroying an entire planet is justifiable.
I mean it's not justifiable at all. But you can see why she did it.

Is he responsible for abandoning Spinel? No, so Spinel has no good reason to kill him other than "He's sort of like Pink Diamond," let alone thousands to potentially millions of people who're 100% innocent.
Again, not justifiable, but she basically went completely insane so you can see why she'd opt to do what she did even if you can't morally justify it.

I mean it's not justifiable at all. But you can see why she did it.
Of course. Some people obviously have reasons for doing vile actions, but it's not justifiable, which is what I was trying to point out.

Again, not justifiable, but she basically went completely insane so you can see why she'd opt to do what she did even if you can't morally justify it.
Refer to what I said above.

So where should we place Spinel then?

Whole personality is cosplaying and believing she's a dude that died over 20 years ago, and even calls the dude's child her own son. 0 personality, shit backstory, shit character.

Whole personality is cosplaying and believing she's a dude that died over 20 years ago, and even calls the dude's child her own son. 0 personality, shit backstory, shit character.
Should go in the Hot takes thread.

Put her below Garou.

Probably has some kind of Identity Disorder. Definitely cringe, but not "I want to bang my mom" levels of cringe.

Aight so i took some time off to cool my head.

Azontr i will apologize for getting heated while arguing with you. We are buds and i get that different people may have different opinions regarding things. I will stay by my opinion though, that won't be changed. I don't think you are supporting pedophilia. Either way it is fiction and i don't care about it that much. Random, if i offended you in any way i would also like to apologize.

Random, if i offended you in any way i would also like to apologize.
You never offended me lol. I just disagree on your claim that Rudeus is a pedo (Agree to Disagree, though). I can definitely see your point of course. The shit Rudeus did was disgusting.

I'd say put him below or above Garou.

You never offended me lol. I just disagree on your claim that Rudeus is a pedo (Agree to Disagree, though). I can definitely see your point of course. The shit Rudeus did was disgusting.

I'd say put him below or above Garou.
i ain't gonna continue this thread. lost the mood to do so.

Aight so i took some time off to cool my head.

Azontr i will apologize for getting heated while arguing with you. We are buds and i get that different people may have different opinions regarding things. I will stay by my opinion though, that won't be changed. I don't think you are supporting pedophilia. Either way it is fiction and i don't care about it that much. Random, if i offended you in any way i would also like to apologize.
You don't gotta apologize to me bro I ain't holding shit against you and I never really did just because I think you have dumb opinions. I ain't gonna get mad over goofy debates we do in threads about cringe people, so you don't need to feel like you owe me some sort of apology.

You don't gotta apologize to me bro I ain't holding shit against you and I never really did just because I think you have dumb opinions. I ain't gonna get mad over goofy debates we do in threads about cringe people, so you don't need to feel like you owe me some sort of apology.
ok man, appreciate it

Back