• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Koneko try to obtain Sage Mode instead of Shirone Mode if she instead trained training at Mt. Myoboku?

I mean chakra exists both in the DXD-verse and Naruto-verse and probably work the same way. So is possible for Koneko to obtain sage mode? (If anyone supports this I'd like to see same Sage mode fanart)

I dunno. Toad Sage Art probably goes against her nature as a cat person so I think not.

I just remembered, Koneko is effectively traumatized by Senjutsu, thinking her sister went cray-cray from the use of it and left her to go on a rampage. If anything, that pretty much throws her out of the concentration necessary to Sage mode.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Gemmy
Naruto / DxD fanfiction disagrees with you.
I only read rated M DxD fics so you're gonna have to run me up with some of these fics that disagree with me.

Kuroka's teaching her how to master it already.
OP says she takes on Sage art in Myoboku instead of learning lewd catgirl mode from her sister.

Is there DxD fics other than M rated?

Important question is DxD chakra and Narutoverse chakra has the same competents?

@Gemmy

Lol. Look up Naruto x Koneko. There are quite a few stories like that. I haven't really read fanfiction in probably two years or so, so I can't point you directly to one.

Senjutsu isn't limited to Shirone Mode though. Koneko only did that because she wants Issei's attention, since he likes big breasts and all. It's like what's in Naruto in terms of the abilities granted, but probably more dangerous. It has Gentle Fist-esque abilities, after all.

But the process of learning it in both verses is not exactly the same, I guess. Don't take my word for it as I haven't read DxD in quite some time.

If we're talking about concentration issues, current Koneko shouldn't have that shortcoming. The thing with Kuroka is not so serious and debilitating to her anymore, and she wants to get stronger to be useful to her group, so her past isn't going to hinder her concentration, as evidenced by her agreeing to Kuroka tutoring her in senjutsu / youjutsu. The one time I know she lost her concentration was due to something concerning Issei, I think. Though I don't remember if she knows the truth about Kuroka not actually getting drunk on power.

Another problem is that in Naruto, it requires a strong body. I don't know if Koneko's status as a Rook is enough for this. Probably not, if we go by the thing with Orochimaru.

@Mindovin

It would be strange if there's one.

The only thing I remember about it is that for the characters that use chakra, it is essentially their life-force or something like that.

Back