• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Correcting Year+ Long Unit Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
So, a while ago when M3X used the power of wank to call in DT and nuke the frost country distance and when the old crater depth formula got replaced, I redid a lot of the later Shippuden calcs. That was nearly a year ago, I happen to be rereading Naruto, and as such going back through some of the verse calcs and whatnot. Well, I was today years old when I realized that I did those calcs incorrectly, I used the wrong units in the new crater depth and volume formulae. Therefore, I'm making this thread out of formality before fixing the errors on the verse page.

Corrected Calc
Here you can find the corrected calc with the corrected values.

One Last Thing
While going through this calc I saw that we used magnitude 3 instead of 4 for Madara's meteor, but we very clearly see people feel it outside, as well as inside. That is textbook justifications for magnitude 4. So, Madara's meteor calc should use the magnitude 4 end.

Edit: I just plan on updating the verse page with the corrected values, since I understand a lot of revisions are occurring.

Last edited:
I agree with everything here. Just one question though. Does this mean we're downgrading 1st form Jubi to Low 6-B or is it still keeping its current rating via scaling to Kurama's and Gyuki's combined TBB?

Does this mean we're downgrading 1st form Jubi to Low 6-B or is it still keeping its current rating via scaling to Kurama's and the Hachibi's combined TBB?
1st form Juubi only scales to that in terms of durability, his current AP is only High 6-C, meaning that this would be a big upgrade if it goes through.

One Last Thing
While going through this calc I saw that we used magnitude 3 instead of 4 for Madara's meteor, but we very clearly see people feel it outside, as well as inside. That is textbook justifications for magnitude 4. So, Madara's meteor calc should use the magnitude 4 end.
Also no one commented on this.

This is just fixing the math on a calc, it should be fine
Thoughts on this?
One Last Thing

This is fine, calculations being fixed is always a W
What about this?
One Last Thing

Edit: I just plan on updating the verse page with the corrected values, since I understand a lot of revisions are occurring.

This is fine, calculations being fixed is always a W
D2m6txnW0AU5KoB

Ok well, I'll update the verse page after waiting a little longer, I'd update the profiles but that can just wait for the big revisions ig. unless y'all wanna tell me what profiles to update

Ok well, I'll update the verse page after waiting a little longer, I'd update the profiles but that can just wait for the big revisions ig. unless y'all wanna tell me what profiles to update
Well, if you really wanna.......
You'd have to update the Juubi, Madara (for the Tengai Shinsei and Juubi Jin stuff), Juubito, Deidara, and 8th Gate Might Guy.

I guess since there are no qualms, can someone open up the Naruto verse page, Madara’s, Juubi’s, Obito’s, and Deidara’s pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back