• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continuation of Tier 3 Kid Buu discussions

Ignore. I don't know myself. It was something like "My mind is always on destruction".He wasn't saying his power increase if he thinks about destruction. It just the attitude of beerus.
actually it's not 25. But he quotes "My mind thinks about destruction all the time, so my power has no limits" Which is basically what Vegeta quotes when he gets his ultra ego (that power has no limits and blah blah)

actually it's not 25. But he quotes "My mind thinks about destruction all the time, so my power has no limits" Which is basically what Vegeta quotes when he gets his ultra ego (that power has no limits and blah blah)

This doesn't imply his power increases with time.

That doesn't imply what you said at all. Also a hyperbole

That doesn't imply what you said at all. Also a hyperbole
I don't think so, it fits perfectly with Vegeta's ultra ego. Except Vegeta needs to take damage, bills apparently gets stronger because he thinks about destruction all the time. But if that's a little vague, that's fine. But I don't think it makes sense anyway for bills to be the same level in 75 million years.

Oh, and on top of the Elder Kai relying on the Supreme Kai for the background check on Majin Buu in general, according to the "Chronology of the DB World", the Elder Kai was sealed inside of the Z-Sword an entire seventy million years before Bibidi and Kid Buu appeared and began wreaking havoc on the universe.

He was either literally talking out of his ass, or he was referring to Innocent Buu, which...

Uh-

I don't think so, it fits perfectly with Vegeta's ultra ego. Except Vegeta needs to take damage, bills apparently gets stronger because he thinks about destruction all the time. But if that's a little vague, that's fine. But I don't think it makes sense anyway for bills to be the same level in 75 million years.
Again, that statement doesn't imply that at all. Ultra Ego's power boost also comes from Vegeta's own reactive evolution due to him being a saiyan. The same doesn't apply for Toppo's version of it when he uses his GoD form, so applying that to Beerus with 0 proof makes no sense

Oh, and on top of the Elder Kai relying on the Supreme Kai for the background check on Majin Buu in general, according to the "Chronology of the DB World", the Elder Kai was sealed inside of the Z-Sword an entire seventy million years before Bibidi and Kid Buu appeared and began wreaking havoc on the universe.

He was either literally talking out of his ass, or he was referring to Innocent Buu, which...

Uh-
is this canon or is it just a random site that caught on?

Again, that statement doesn't imply that at all. Ultra Ego's power boost also comes from Vegeta's own reactive evolution due to him being a saiyan. The same doesn't apply for Toppo's version of it when he uses his GoD form, so applying that to Beerus with 0 proof makes no sense
It clearly does not apply to toppo, after all this is the anime version and does not exist in the manga. But about the evolution of Vegeta's ultra ego, I don't think he evolves just by being a Saiyan. I don't know if I understood what you meant, correct me. But so, the evolution of the vegeta ultra ego, comes from the ultra ego itself. It's true that the sayajin genes must help evolution be faster, but it doesn't change the fact that his ultra ego is the main point. But I agree in any case that this shouldn't scale to bills anyway. You convinced me.

It clearly does not apply to toppo, after all this is the anime version and does not exist in the manga. But about the evolution of Vegeta's ultra ego, I don't think he evolves just by being a Saiyan. I don't know if I understood what you meant, correct me. But so, the evolution of the vegeta ultra ego, comes from the ultra ego itself. It's true that the sayajin genes must help evolution be faster, but it doesn't change the fact that his ultra ego is the main point. But I agree in any case that this shouldn't scale to bills anyway. You convinced me.
Perhaps the manga in the future will give more context, it would even help explain how bills in the tournament of power had been overcome by jiren and goku with his ultra instinct, and in the current saga he is above everyone basically. But I'm running away from the topic already, let's continue.

Perhaps the manga in the future will give more context, it would even help explain how bills in the tournament of power had been overcome by jiren and goku with his ultra instinct, and in the current saga he is above everyone basically. But I'm running away from the topic already, let's continue.
Jiren was never said in the manga specifically to surpass Beerus. Only Belmod. Beerus was also in the manga shown to be the most powerful god, with only Quitela barely standing up to him after ganging up on him with the rest of the gods

That doesn't change the fact you base your arguements on reaches and headcanon to make these seem even slightly plausable

Jiren was never said in the manga specifically to surpass Beerus. Only Belmod

That doesn't change the fact you base your arguements on reaches and headcanon to make these seem even slightly plausable
But belmond was able to harm bills. He made bills bleed. And like I said, you convinced me. Information about evolving bills is vague.

Why are we making circles about this when Majin Boo was never said to be stronger than the one who sealed the Kaioshin? As DDM said earlier in his comment:
If Tier 3 Buu comes from the infamous "Not as bad as Majin Buu" statement from Old Kai, I thought that was agreed to be a bad translation. Because the most reliable sources simply have him saying "Not as bad/evil/dangerous" as Buu and nothing to do with how much raw power they have. Buu destroys for the sake of destroying where as Beerus is kinda lazy and only destroys planets he doesn't like is what Old Kai is saying.

Otherwise, It's not implied Buu is capable of Cosmic destructions instantly but only by destroying planets and stars like one by one over time. So I disagree with upgrading Buu to 3-B or 3-A and what not.
Vpg7kSM.jpg
Above is saying that Beerus is not as bad as the current Majin Boo, not that Boo was stronger, but rather evil.
  • しょ やたらめったら 強くてよわる~~~~~い ヤツがおってよ まあ いまの 魔人ブウほどじゃあ ないがな
  • There was this guy who was really strong and really~~~~~evil, but not as evil as the current Majin Buu.

Why are we making circles about this when Majin Boo was never said to be stronger than the one who sealed the Kaioshin? As DDM said earlier in his comment:

Above is saying that Beerus is not as bad as the current Majin Boo, not that Boo was stronger, but rather evil.
  • しょ やたらめったら 強くてよわる~~~~~い ヤツがおってよ まあ いまの 魔人ブウほどじゃあ ないがな
  • There was this guy who was really strong and really~~~~~evil, but not as evil as the current Majin Buu.
I don't know if "evil" is the right word for that statement since Beerus is not considered evil by anyone in the series. Gods of Destruction are considered merely neutral forces of nature that work to maintain the balance in all universes.

I don't know if "evil" is the right word for that statement since Beerus is not considered evil by anyone in the series. Gods of Destruction are considered merely neutral forces of nature that work to maintain the balance in all universes.
there was no such point in the pre-retcon, the Kaioshin directly compares him to not being as evil as Majin Boo, but if it is any help the sentence "強くてよわる" would be translate as "strong and annoyed"

But... why would original Kid Buu be millions of times stronger than present Kid Buu?
I think the argument is more so that Beerus used to be a lot weaker than he is now, but as I said. I think people are taking an inaccurate translations seriously since "Not as bad" doesn't mean "Not as strong".

Back