• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continuation of Tier 3 Kid Buu discussions

Beerus has stated that he has not used his full power since very long which is Half 2-C, so assuming he is possibly 3-B/3-A doesnt make sense coz he suppressed/casually is 3-A in BOG saga.

Beerus has stated that he has not used his full power since very long which is Half 2-C, so assuming he is possibly 3-B/3-A doesnt make sense coz he suppressed/casually is 3-A in BOG saga.
but a lot of time is vague too, after all bills lower than kid boo would be 75 million years ago, a lot.

but a lot of time is vague too, after all bills lower than kid boo would be 75 million years ago, a lot.
There's literally no proof he was that much weaker. Beerus was a god of destruction for 75+ million years, and anyone who can use god ki to the most basic extent like SSG Goku in BoG, let alone a technique like Hakai would be way stronger than Kid Buu

There's literally no proof he was that much weaker. Beerus was a god of destruction for 75+ million years, and anyone who can use god ki to the most basic extent like SSG Goku in BoG, let alone a technique like Hakai would be way stronger than Kid Buu
Not necessarily, some mortals can be stronger than a GoD.

Any God of destruction by default gets a Atleast Low 2-C rating so why are we assuming young God of destruction are 3-B/3-A

Because they didn't knew of Jiren's existence, just as they didn't knew about Kid Buu's existence.
There is a lot of assumption if you wanna get this rating. Whis has access to every information of his universe by her staff. Him not knowing about kid buu is impossible.

Not necessarily, some mortals can be stronger than a GoD.
But every GoD would still be way superior to SSG Goku during BoG who just begun to use God ki and Vegeta during his training with Whis where he was just unlocking God ki for the first time. Both of them, even in base (after Goku absorbs the ki into his base form), vastly outclass Kid Buu in every way

And literally the only example of this ever happening is Jiren

Likely or possibly, i'm open to those two options but not to a full definite rating, it requires too many assumptions.
Personally agree to this myself. But then again, as Damage brought up, retcons are a thing. Specially concerning Beerus, where his power keeps rising without seeming explanation.

if you take the dbs manga side, bills is said to get stronger while thinking about destruction, so at least for dbs manga this should be direct proof, no?

if you take the dbs manga side, bills is said to get stronger while thinking about destruction, so at least for dbs manga this should be direct proof, no?
And he cites that he thinks about destruction all the time, which indicates that bills gets stronger with each passing second. Can you imagine that for 75 million years? You can certainly imagine that a Bills of millions of years ago would be absurdly lower than today.

Absolutely not. As I said, to even learn to use god ki, let alone learn a technique like hakai that requires a mastery of God ki and a mindset that is solely dedicated to destruction (what Ultra Ego for Vegeta is supposed to be), the person would be vastly superior to Kid Buu

To even activate god ki in its most basic level even in the manga, and after passing Whis' training, one would have to be way stronger than Buu. It goes without saying that any GoD would be ridiculously above that level. Hell, Toppo was said to not be ready yet for the job and he's relative to SSBE Vegeta

And he cites that he thinks about destruction all the time, which indicates that bills gets stronger with each passing second. Can you imagine that for 75 million years? You can certainly imagine that a Bills of millions of years ago would be absurdly lower than today.
Not to mention all the training he would've done in that time. Gohan and Frieza reached 3-A levels of power within weeks, let alone millions of years like Beerus.

As I said, to even learn to use god ki, let alone learn a technique like hakai that requires a mastery of God ki and a mindset that is solely dedicated to destruction (what Ultra Ego for Vegeta is supposed to be), the person would be vastly superior to Kid Buu
Reasons?

Not to mention all the training he would've done in that time. Gohan and Frieza reached 3-A levels of power within weeks, let alone millions of years like Beerus.
Gohan trained for a year to unlock his ultimate form back. He's not training as much as Goku and Vegeta but he does

Frieza was always stated in Super to have an insane potential for growth and that is what allowed him to be so strong

Beerus barely trains. If there's one thing he's known for, is that Beerus is extremely lazy and tends to sleep for decades if not woken up

Exactly. Even absorbing the most basic usage of God ki imaginable still put them above Kid Buu by a mile. Beerus directly said Goku's god ki was transferred into his base and made him that strong naturally, and Goku barely had any control of it at all
SSG is a transformation that literally multiplies power levels by trillions of times (Goku went from supposedly 4-B to 3-A just with SSG). There's no other God Ki users that made a jump in power that extreme without training, Goku and Vegeta are the exceptions.

Absolutely not. As I said, to even learn to use god ki, let alone learn a technique like hakai that requires a mastery of God ki and a mindset that is solely dedicated to destruction (what Ultra Ego for Vegeta is supposed to be), the person would be vastly superior to Kid Buu

To even activate god ki in its most basic level even in the manga, and after passing Whis' training, one would have to be way stronger than Buu. It goes without saying that any GoD would be ridiculously above that level. Hell, Toppo was said to not be ready yet for the job and he's relative to SSBE Vegeta
Well, I don't think that learning god ki and stuff like that is exclusively related to the character's ap. Like, you can be much weaker than a majin buu and still learn god ki or the hakai. But I agree that it's really strange that bills became a god of destruction being inferior to boo, but I have my views on the that. We're talking about 75 million years ago, where races with even a relevant power probably barely existed, so at that time it's very likely to become a God of destruction, It wouldn't need to be what it is today, like for example the toppo who became a candidate for god, having the blue level. Kayoshin himself was impressed that there were mortals as strong as the Z warriors in the boo saga. Which indicates that it was very rare to have mortals close to the level of base Goku in the Boo saga, let alone kid Boo? And we have to remember that before bills became a god, he was a mortal, and that was 75 million years ago, where probably the level of powers were much lower than what we see today in do. And as I mentioned, bills gets stronger every second that passes, and that's all for 75 million years! Obviously it would be much, much lower than it is today. as vizer pointed, Gohan in 2 weeks of training reached the universal level. Why is it impossible to say that bills was inferior to boo 75 million years ago, when it gets stronger with every passing second, like this for more than millions and millions of years. I don't think it's absurd, honestly.

SSG is a transformation that literally multiplies power levels by trillions of times (Goku went from supposedly 4-B to 3-A just with SSG). There's no other God Ki users that made a jump in power that extreme without training, Goku and Vegeta are the exceptions.
SSG is just how saiyan bodies react to God Ki, manifesting it as a transformation. In the manga at least, when Goku uses SSG only then he taps into his God Ki, and then pushes it further with Blue and above. UI and UE works in the same way

Well, I don't think that learning god ki and stuff like that is exclusively related to the character's ap. Like, you can be much weaker than a majin buu and still learn god ki or the hakai.
Can you though? Because simply learning God ki for the first time, long before he even got hakai made Vegeta vastly superior to Buu even with a very limited experience with it, and unlike Goku, Vegeta had to use God ki from the ground up without ritual, and after he got access to God Ki he naturally became this powerful

Gohan trained for a year to unlock his ultimate form back. He's not training as much as Goku and Vegeta but he does

Frieza was always stated in Super to have an insane potential for growth and that is what allowed him to be so strong

Beerus barely trains. If there's one thing he's known for, is that Beerus is extremely lazy and tends to sleep for decades if not woken up
Bills doesn't need to train as he gets stronger by the second.

Well, I don't think that learning god ki and stuff like that is exclusively related to the character's ap. Like, you can be much weaker than a majin buu and still learn god ki or the hakai. But I agree that it's really strange that bills became a god of destruction being inferior to boo, but I have my views on the that. We're talking about 75 million years ago, where races with even a relevant power probably barely existed, so at that time it's very likely to become a God of destruction, It wouldn't need to be what it is today, like for example the toppo who became a candidate for god, having the blue level. Kayoshin himself was impressed that there were mortals as strong as the Z warriors in the boo saga. Which indicates that it was very rare to have mortals close to the level of base Goku in the Boo saga, let alone kid Boo? And we have to remember that before bills became a god, he was a mortal, and that was 75 million years ago, where probably the level of powers were much lower than what we see today in do. And as I mentioned, bills gets stronger every second that passes, and that's all for 75 million years! Obviously it would be much, much lower than it is today. as vizer pointed, Gohan in 2 weeks of training reached the universal level. Why is it impossible to say that bills was inferior to boo 75 million years ago, when it gets stronger with every passing second, like this for more than millions and millions of years. I don't think it's absurd, honestly.
I really want to see the exact scan where Beerus directly says he gets stronger every second

I really want to see the exact scan where Beerus directly says he gets stronger every second
Every second is a way of saying. He says he gets stronger by thinking about destruction, and then quotes that he thinks about destruction all the time. But I can send scans if you want about it.

Back