• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Constellation Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavily Restricted Pucca is scaled to Multi-Solar System level due to a few feats involving constellation creation. I'm curious why these are Multi-Solar System for Pucca, but a similar thing is listed as only Solar System Level for the Kingdom Hearts characters? Apologies if I'm missing something.

I'm also not super great with these things, so would Pucca be downscaled or Sora upscaled? Because the Constellations for Puccas feats seem to involve less than a dozen starts, while the constellations scaled for Sora involve hundreds.

In general we need to fix characters with constellation feats, there have to be hundreds upon hundreds of stars fo them to even reach the high end of High 4-C.

Mario is a big problem with this as constellation feats are treated as 4-A there as well

I'm curious of how these are actually scaled? I assume for Kingdom Hearts it's the force required to move that many stars simulatenously? While in the Pucca scenes the stars seem to have been created for the constellations, though it's not shown on screen so it's pretty unclear.

For constellation feats we multiply the number of stars in the constellation by the GBEof a star (Using the sun as a baseline), and the result is the AP rating.

Me and a few others have been trying to fix that page, but it still has many issues.

I feel like a CTR should've been made before the creation of said page.

I mean the way constellation feats are treated for some pages warrants a bit more of a discussion. Hell, Yoshi is 4-A for creating a constellation that was literally just a single star...

@Weekly

Just to say my piece here, Kingdom Hearts isn't moving from where it is.

The power of Kingdom Hearts gave birth to all of the known worlds, each with their own day-night cycles. There are as many worlds as there are stars in the night sky.

Both Xemnas and Vanitas were able to access an incomplete version of this power with their use of a copy of KH created above the World that Never Was and the X-blade respectively.

Vanitas fought Aqua, a Keyblade Master-level fighter, which scales to all relevant characters.

It isn't moving from where it is.

I'm more concerned with her Low 2-C feat. Can simply rewinding a toon, which is actually a film, be considered Universal? I know Pucca is Looney Toony but I think this is streching it. Perhaps a revision of the verse is in order....

@Weekly

If constellations a huge issue on Mario, I can simply remove them. As far as I'm concern, the rating not really a problem with Mario either mainly thanks to the Galaxy series, which actually confirms even entire galaxies can be form from the series' main McGuffin.

@WeeklyBattle

You got it backwards. They will be knocked down to High 4-C if we go by the constellation feats and drop the galaxy-related ones. Not the other way around. The power stars have been established in being comparable to lumas and turning into actual galaxies in the SMG games, both by statement and visual evidence.

Anyway, from what I seen, it seems that the link was only made with My Little Pony in mind hence why there's been a confusion in how these feats are represented.

@Weekly

I was referring to the Celestial Body Feat page that was linked to the GBE page. It appears that revision was made with MLP being the focus. That's probably why there are many of these pages with constellation feats are 4-A without noted procedures that we established. People are unlikely unaware of it....

He'll remian where he is. I believe last time, a SMG key was made for him (among others) but we later changed it and took it down since it was a much of incoherent mess as Pucca's current page.

But Power Stars turning into galaxies would make them...well...Galaxy level, not Multi-Solar System level. Either he'd get an upgrade across the board or downgrade to High 4-C and a second key if we're using the galaxy creating feats. Even Bowser currently has a seperate key for SMG.

Hmm...I see where you are getting at. Ask for Bowser, a seperate key is actually for the Grand Star, which is Low 2-C, hence why.

I also agree that Pucca needs to be downgraded and the profile to be fixed, the Tier 4 stuff can be found in Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Universal Gravitation, Dream Team, Galaxy and etc.

Yoshi Raphel feat, Hongo trapping the entire Yoshi island within the pages of a storybook [Unsure if he affected the sky objects], Antasma creating a dimension of unknown size if i am sure, but there is the lack of solid confirmation to reach 4-A sadly after checking them again.

The Raphael Raven feat is High 4-C, maybe even as low as 4-C considering the constellation he created is literally just a single star. Azzy said we cant use the Antasma feat due to there not being solid evidence of it being 4-A

It wasn't a film... It was their "past". I'm sure I mentioned that... In the " talk " section . It's why Ring-Ring went there to remove Gary out of existence... And he was removed in the future once his toon version was... Asks his past self. The film was just a convenient way of time traveling.

Well, time travelling is a type of hax, not attack potency.

She didn't just time travel. She flipped physically the past, gripping it with her hands and flipping it from the Outside, and the fact it moved means she was affecting all the past, not just a section of it.

Wait...

Aren't constellation feats 4-B? There's quite a few examples I know of. They aren't 4-A.

The number of stars must be taken into account I believe. Like, Mario is 4-A yet Disney Zeus is 4-B.

@Sera Loveheart

I already plan to remove the constellation feats in Mario's case, so it's really Pucca that needs the revision at this point.

@Dino

Kk. Thanks for clarifying. Couldn't read all of the above conversation. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back