• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Concluded) 8-B Tournament: Killua vs Sasuke Uchiha

MostPowerfull said:
Don't try to say that he's already using amplifiers, just to give Killua an advantage. Unless stated, like Sasuke vs. Deidara's fight, no amplifier is used and that is why it is a skill. Training and so on does not mean to be using it all the time.
No one will have any advantage here. With his amplifiers, Sasuke maintains the power difference and probably the speed will stay even.
That's the equivalent of saying Dragon Ball characters don't always have ki amping their every move because its not stated in each fight

Going back to the land of waves, Kakashi directly states that it's always in use

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Oef-rEbG2...aJldxk_Eb6GwizvSs1l0mACHM/s16000/0018-012.png

Even in the arc right after the land of waves, at the very beginning chunin exams arc, when Sasuke throws the kick and Lee catches it, Sasuke assumes that Lee is using chakra amps, implying it's a skill that's constantly in use in fights.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/4xPgDHrT_...?title=NjguMTkyLjE4My4yMA013___1562957825.png

I know Sasuke was wrong in his assumption, but the fact that he made the assumption is telling of his fighting style and what he thinks is the norm for other "genin level" ninja

He's not going to kill Sasuke in 1 or 2 moves but he's going to stun Sasuke in 1-2 moves. Killua in Snake Awakens could attack Sasuke so fast that Sharingan could barely react to his moves (it's basically a bloodlust speed amp)

Even if Sasuke could copy Killua's electricity, Killua himself is heavily resistant to his own attacks and electricity itself. Killua has Narukami which is pretty damn hard to predict because it comes from the sky. Kil has many fighting styles so he can change them at will.

Killua is not only a genius, even among his black haired brothers (all white haired Zoldycks are the most talented) but also incredibly hard workimg boy who was trained since day one through brutal training who was through countless battles. I'm sure he's more skilled and experienced.

Kil has many ways to amp his speed tbh.

Sasu can't copy Kil's much higher stamina and as I said, Killua can be at Lee's level or even better in CQC.

Working hard doesn't equal being a genius as well. We can't assume Killua has better skills off of nothing. We go by what's shown. Sasuke has a wider skill set which makes him more versatile

But Killua IS a genius, but a hard-working genius. Just like Kakashi.

Only Chidori would do that. Electricity doesn't scale to AP iirc. That's why Killua isn't Low 7-C for harming Youpi or he doesn't have clear 9-A rating in his Pre-Nen form for tanking 1 million volt electricity.

And can Sasuke really copy Killua's electricity? Doesn't Sharingan power mimicry depend on making same signs at opponent? And Kil likes to use electricity in close range. If he stuns Sasu he's kinda done. He could paralyze a Low 7-C while being 8-B so it would definitely work.

Yeah, I understand what you mean rn. Kil himself stated that his body is used to electricity because of tortures and actually his source of power lies within his body. If Kil's body wasn't used to electricity then Kanmuru would instantly just kill him. There was a calc on Killua tanking this attack during Heaven's Arena arc but it was rejected, but that was because electricity doesn't scale to AP in that way or something like that.

@Jo Smoth

They use energy to fight, that is a fact. And that's just it, that's exactly what Kakashi explains. What circumstances are always changing, which means you need techniques to manipulate your chakra correctly,or lack of it can kill you. It is not so much about using it as it, is about being prepared to use it if necessary.

Shushin and Chakra Amp are techniques they use because they use a little more than normal chakra for their fights, increasing some physical attributes to some extent. As said in Shushin, the more chakra you use, the faster you get.

Dude ... Sasuke says there's something weird about your chakra. Not that he is using chakra amp or some kind of buff.

Epsilon R said:
I don't think we should scale resistance to electricity by AP

.... a 2x lightning attack is not going to be tabkrd by someone with lightning resistance who is 2x weaker.

That's like saying someone with fire resistance will not resist his opponent's fire because the opponent is 2× stronger, that's not like the opponent's flames are 2× hotter

So someone with resistance will tank any attack no matter how high it is??

There was already controversial threads on this and I could have sworn it was agreed scaling doesn't work like you say it does at all

@Spooky

It wouldn't change anything, I think. Sharingan can clearly see characters who are above Sasuke in CQC, like Haku himself in the mirrors. Other than that, Sasuke has Shushin / Chakra amp and CS1.
I don't say it will be impossible or it will never hit, but it will be extremely difficult for Killua to hit Sasuke, especially in Early and Mid Fight.

Okay, but I didn't say it would be effective on him, only that I could copy it.
It doesn't really matter! Using his styles will only give Sasuke an even wider range of techniques than his own.
And if I'm not mistaken, Narukami has something to do with your yo-yo. I do not think it is extremely difficult to predict, only difficult.

Sasuke basically copied Lee's physical prowess and his techniques, which have done similar, probably slightly inferior than Killua, and added them to his own fighting style, strategy and intelligence.
I completely agree that Killua is more experienced. But skilled, it is completely discusible.

If I'm not mistaken, that increase the speed, Killua has Ren and another, who forgot the name.
Sasuke has 2 amp and one of them was enough to blitz a guy based on Lee. Needless to mention what Lee did with Sasuke just before.

Yes, but that's only a problem if the battle goes on. The problem is that Sasuke has many ways to hurt Killua, while having extremely effective ways to deflect most of his attacks.

He will resist it, but will still be harmed by it. It won't just turn him into ashes. Same with Killua feeling pain but not being turned to toast.

I'm still waiting for Spooky's answer.

Until he raises his points, the battle (as the rule says) will be inconclusive. Please do not add the battle to Sasuke's profile yet.

I guess I'll respond now, thx for reminding.

Sharingan still couldn't really track Lee, like, at all. Killua is equal or better than Lee in that regard and I guess we are using this version right here.

Didn't Sasuke refuse to use CS1? He has Chakra amps, but they aren't very quantifable. Nen amps are much better, unless you have Tsunade level chakra control.

Sasuke wouldn't maintain Sharingan for incredibly long time. Killua has extreme stamina and pain tolerance that will let him keep going for even days if necessary.

K, but even if he could copy a Nen ability, it doesn't matter. Narukami is sending lightning from the sky. Youpi couldn't even notice it and its speed at all, he admit that. It has nothing to do with his yo-yo's.

He did, but not during the fight, where he was overwhelmed by Lee's fighting style. Unlike Kil from Nen, Sasuke can eventually run out from chakra. And Kil has really big amount of fighting styles like Snake Awakens, yo-yo's or many more. Kil can increase his reaction speed so drastically that he can basically react automatically, like he did while Ortho was throwing darts at him. Kil will eventually find out how Sharingan works with his incredible smarts.

Killua can increase his speed in many ways. For example tremendously increasing it if he concentrates 50% of his Nen in legs. If he turns on Bloodlust mode it will only increase further.

So does Killua. Kil can turn on Snake Awakens if Sasuke charges at him and overwhelm him in H2H (he blitzed a chimera ant in that mode that soooomewhat what keeping up with him earlier) and greatly damage him, stun him with Narukami or simple electricity attacks, attack with yo-yo's et cetera et cetera. He has enough reaction speed and great senses to dodge most Sasuke's jutsus. Sasuke wouldn't start with Sharingan either way, he will use that if he feels like he needs to. Kil never holds back in any way.

SpookyShadow said:
He did, but not during the fight, where he was overwhelmed by Lee's fighting style. Unlike Kil from Nen, Sasuke can eventually run out from chakra. And Kil has really big amount of fighting styles like Snake Awakens, yo-yo's or many more. Kil can increase his reaction speed so drastically that he can basically react automatically, like he did while Ortho was throwing darts at him. Kil will eventually find out how Sharingan works with his incredible smarts.
He wasn't overwhelmed by Lee's Style, he was just explicitly faster and stronger than him.

Yeah, mistook that. Sry. But still faster attacks are Sharingan's biggest weakness. And Killua... is an assassin. He has stealth mastery and can greatly hide his muscle moves iirc with body control.

SpookyShadow said:
Yeah, mistook that. Sry. But still faster attacks are Sharingan's biggest weakness. And Killua... is an assassin. He has stealth mastery and can greatly hide his muscle moves iirc with body control.
The sharingan can see de chakra/nen/ki fluctuations and in base of that see the future movements, it's not only slow-mo vision.

@Spooky

Wrong. Sharingan did manage to keep up with Lee (and Haku inside of mirrors). What made it difficult was that Lee's speed was too high for Sasuke's body to keep up.
This difficulty goes away in this scenario once both are equalized.

He used against Zaku.
Ok, but the same is said for Nen. So no... Both are unquantifiable unless you bring the multiplier and etc.

Where was it said? This is said to Kakashi, as it does not have the bloodline of the Uchihas and the Sharingan drains it very fast.
In fact, even when finished, Sasuke manages to keep his Sharingan until his last chakra breath.

I believe a CRT is required. If it brings lightning from the sky, its attack speed needs to be updated and the technique description in the profile changed.
So for now, I'll just ignore that part.

As? Sasuke literally used Lee's style simply by watching him and he didn't even train for it (on the eliminatories).
The stamina part, I explained below. It will only be really difficult, if indeed the fight goes on, which is difficult in the case of Sasuke's versatility.
And the only time it reacts automatically is when it activates Godspeed, again following the profile. So I believe a CRT is needed to fix this. For now, I will ignore this part too.

I'm sure Gyo also spoils the rest of your body. And bloodlusted does not increase its speed, it is just a characteristic effect of the character beating the other just by being extremely angry. it just removes your hesitation.
Either way, CS1 and Shushin can handle it.

Yes and all of this will be copied by Sasuke. His Sharingan, in addition to seeing the electric energy gathering in his body, preventing him from being caught off guard by a "shock," he can foresee his attacks.
Yo-yo and their style can be countered by their kunais and their style + the copied style.
Sasuke's durability is longer than Killua's attack, so he can hurt, but not so seriously, while Sasuke can hurt he a lot more.
And it usually starts fighting with your activated Sharingan unless you feel no threat or are very confident. Either way, it's not like Killua was going to use all his arsenal on the begining of the fight and kill Sasuke, so this argument is not very relevant.

PS - Being a killer has nothing to do with in, the same for stealth mastery.
And when Killua hid his muscle movements, by description, this is just a headcanon.

MostPowerfull said:
@Spooky
Wrong. Sharingan did manage to keep up with Lee (and Haku inside of mirrors). What made it difficult was that Lee's speed was too high for Sasuke's body to keep up.
This difficulty goes away in this scenario once both are equalized.

He used against Zaku.
Ok, but the same is said for Nen. So no... Both are unquantifiable unless you bring the multiplier and etc.

Where was it said? This is said to Kakashi, as it does not have the bloodline of the Uchihas and the Sharingan drains it very fast.
In fact, even when finished, Sasuke manages to keep his Sharingan until his last chakra breath.

I believe a CRT is required. If it brings lightning from the sky, its attack speed needs to be updated and the technique description in the profile changed.
So for now, I'll just ignore that part.

As? Sasuke literally used Lee's style simply by watching him and he didn't even train for it (on the eliminatories).
The stamina part, I explained below. It will only be really difficult, if indeed the fight goes on, which is difficult in the case of Sasuke's versatility.
And the only time it reacts automatically is when it activates Godspeed, again following the profile. So I believe a CRT is needed to fix this. For now, I will ignore this part too.

I'm sure Gyo also spoils the rest of your body. And bloodlusted does not increase its speed, it is just a characteristic effect of the character beating the other just by being extremely angry. it just removes your hesitation.
Either way, CS1 and Shushin can handle it.

Yes and all of this will be copied by Sasuke. His Sharingan, in addition to seeing the electric energy gathering in his body, preventing him from being caught off guard by a "shock," he can foresee his attacks.
Yo-yo and their style can be countered by their kunais and their style + the copied style.
Sasuke's durability is longer than Killua's attack, so he can hurt, but not so seriously, while Sasuke can hurt he a lot more.
And it usually starts fighting with your activated Sharingan unless you feel no threat or are very confident. Either way, it's not like Killua was going to use all his arsenal on the begining of the fight and kill Sasuke, so this argument is not very relevant.

PS - Being a killer has nothing to do with in, the same for stealth mastery.
And when Killua hid his muscle movements, by description, this is just a headcanon.
You're totally right!

I voted killua earlier, mostly because I dont see sasuke landing a chidori killua being able to stun sasuke and a few other reasons stated above

@Daniel

Dude, stop quoting large walls of text. It's annyoing and makes it harder to read the text above.

@Most

Let's make it in points, because it's hard to read walls of text

Most of my points are based on this sca, and it proves Killua can maximize his reaction, completely bypassing nervous system even without using Kanmuru/Godspeed (Kanmuru sounds cooler xD). I cleaned up his profile because it was a mess but I forgot that it's his natural Nen ability, not only Kanmuru ability that he has automatically active. He uses that in character to maximize his reactions and if he feels like opponent can actually kill him so he will use that during this fight as he never holds back,

1. Okay, they are both equalized, but Killua's first move is literally to amp himself to overpower his opponent. Nen amps not only power, but also speed. Killua starts by releasing his aura and then fights his opponents. For example when he blitzed Ikalgo, despite earlier being hit by him. Kil is naturally faster so it's Hypersonic+ speed amp that is allowed. He can blitz Sasuke.

2. Are Naruto characters always using chakra to amp their stats? I thought that was only people who have incredible chakra control, like Sakura and Tsunade. Can you bring me page?

3. I meant that using Sharingan for too long with combination of multiple jutsus thrown at opponent can tire you. Sasuke is an Uchiha so it's obvious he has good chakra amount, but he doesn't have limitless chakra. He will eventually run out of it. And Sasuke doesn't really start with Sharingan iirc. At least against comparable guys.

4. It does. It's lightning made of his own aura of course.

5. He copied that in fight, but couldn't use that in-fight. He used that during Gaara fight. Sasuke may be versatile, but most of his stuff doesn't work. Katon? Doesn't work, Killua will react and dodge by just amping his legs and escaping it easily (every Nen user does this kind of movement in difficult situation). Chidori? Doesn't work at all, Sasuke would need to restrain Killua and it's not happening with Killua's 10x greater lifting strength, or catch him off guard, it's also not happening, Killua reacts and dodges. Also Killua has his own Chidori Explosive notes? Also don't work. They never worked in Naruto anyways, besides when Madara used them. Kil can also easily deflect or dodge Shurikens and Kunais, no trouble at all for dude who dodges bullets, point blank range knives and can fight military tanks and jets. Killua is also good with his abilities.

6. If Sasuke charges at him, he would have absolutely no time to use Shushin And did he ever use it in fight in this form? Killua himself said that Snake Awakens is "turning switch on". It sounds like stat amp, doesn't it? Especially that his normal attacks are nowhere near as fast as this. And idk about CS1, I remember that Sasuke was refusing to use it during exams for some time.

7. Isn't that Byakugan that could see others insides, or Three Tomoe Sharingan? Even if Sasuke can see electricity gathering in his body, that means he will play it ranged, and ranged attacks are useless as I explained.

It's actually kunais that get countered by Killua's yo-yo's. They weigh 50kg. Pretty useful isn't it?

Sasuke has higher AP, but Kil's ability naturally ignores durability in a way. He stunned a guy who's Low 7-C for a long time with Narukami. If he gets to attack Sasu once with it, it's game over and Kil can cut off his head or stun him ever once more to make sure he's donezo.

8. Meh, I don't remember Sasu really starting always with Sharingan, but okay if he does. Kil mainly fought with opponents out of his sight. He will use electricity once he sees Sasuke as troublesome foe, and he will. He decided to do that against Shoot who had prior knowledge on his ability, and Killua is more intelligent than Sasu.

9. Well, not hide, my bad. He can control his muscle movement like he did against Pakunoda.

I also noticed that Kanmuru is not restricted. Good that it won't be a stomp anyway, because Kil doesn't start with it. But he can use it.

Yes, I've seen this scan. And based on the profile, Godspeed is when he uses electricity in his nervous system to render one of the reaction processes unusable (And yes, I saw that you changed what was in the profile without a CRT). Either way, precog is used to anticipate movements before it executes it. Kanmaru is basically when he increases this electricity and goes into that special form of his.
And yes, Godspeed/Kanmaru is restricted. This ability is not in 8-B but 8-A and even if it wasn't against Sasuke from the Chunin Exam, this would be a stomp without size and would have nothing Sasuke could do.

Well, I'll answer for the numbering ...

1 - No, it can't. Just because he could amplify himself, at that moment, he would only be faster than Sasuke, unquantifiably. The fact that he is Hypersonic + does not change that. There will be no blitz, just because it has amplified in this way.

2 - The man above has already provided this scan. It is said by Kakashi that they must always be prepared to use their chakra and obviously amplify themselves, as when Sasuke used Shushin / Chakra amp to defend Naruto from Haku.

3 - I understood what you meant. As I said, the problem is that Sharingan is extremely effective against Killua and combined with its natural power above Kil, the extreme resources for the battle will not last until Sasuke runs out of chakra.

4 - It's not natural lightning and it doesn't seem hard to predict and dodge.

5 - He used the moves against Yoroi.
Yes it works. He even took Orochimaru (Class G lifting strength) with shurikenjutsu and his Katons, and combining with precog to anticipate his movements ... Yes, it can work!
As I said, Sasuke has precog to anticipate his movements, shuriken jutsu, Bunshin, Kawarimi and other gimmicks. Chidori MAYBE work.
Bullets has nothing to do with it! It is not as if the kunais were subsonic. And yes, Sasuke can use the CQC explosive notes to get Killua. And Killua doesn't have Kawarimi, clones and other techniques to dodge an explosive role glued to his body (at least, I don't remember Killua dodging explosions at close range).

6 - I didn't understand anything you said.
Sasuke has no problem attacking him or keeping up with Killua in any of his states, using his own abilities, if that is what he is saying.
No, he used it. Although he "rejected" this power (which he did not, as it prevents Sakura from helping him), it does not mean that he is unable to use it.

7 - No. All Sharingans, from the first tomoe, have the ability to see chakra, copy skills and precog. What changes is that the more it evolves, the stronger these characteristics become.

Mass doesn't have much to do with it, but ... It can counter, just as the Kunais can!

If you get it right, which is unlikely, thanks to Sharingan and all that said.
A direct attack and the game may be over for Kil, depending on where to hit.

Ok, the problem is that Sasuke's attacks are heavier and more damaging.
By the time Kil decides to use his electricity, Sasuke can already have it damaged in many ways.
And no ... Sasuke is considered a genius, even by Jonins like Kakashi and stood out even as a child. What Killua has is more experience, but intelligence is arguable.

9 - What did he do there? He seems to have put some bone back in place, thanks to the various "kraks" in his image ... Where is his scan hiding his muscle movements?

Look, and it wasn't you that actually responded to me. I don't mean to insult you at all, but with this "You are totally right" you sound like his cheerleader. I could find more scans, pages etc. but I'm too tired and lost interest in reading and writing walls of text.

SpookyShadow said:
Look, and it wasn't you that actually responded to me. I don't mean to insult you at all, but with this "You are totally right" you sound like his cheerleader. I could find more scans, pages etc. but I'm too tired and lost interest in reading and writing walls of text.
It's understandable estimated.

Back