• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiny Edgelords Having A Squabble (Naruto Vs Hunter X Hunter) 2-1-0

Arcker123

He/Him
Head of the Uchiha Vs A Spider's Leg
  • Two vertically challenged emo's fighting to death​
  • One helped kill a clan of red eyed people, the other was a member of such a clan​
  • Both 8-A​
  • Chunnin Exams Sasuke (Was going to use Retrival arc, but that Sasuke has so many AP amps i'd have to restrict its kinda useless)​
  • Scenario: Feitan infiltrates the Chunnin Exams hoping it would help the troupe rob something valuable from Konoha. The rest of the troupe are watching the fight unold.​
  • Speed =​
  • SBA Otherwise​
  • I sincerely hope Sharingan Mind manip resistances would cover Nen Crush, RIP if it doesn't though.​
  • Should've done Raiden vs Toji ngl​
Sasuke Uchiha (Chunin Exams) by TheTiPoFanatic on DeviantArt
Hunter x Hunter Carnage × and × Devastation (TV Episode 2013) - IMDb

Last edited:
I HIGHLY doubt it. The sharingan mind manip is for like illusions and attacks on the mind, nen crush is a bit different tmk

It still operates with Fear manipulation, which Naruto characters resist. It's only the madness which is a problem, but i'm pretty sure that's not instant.

It's also debatable if Feitan would flex malicious Ren off rip instead of just doing the umbrella trick he did against Zazan.

Sasuke eventually lands chidori and wins. Should have a easier time in close combat as well due to analytical prediction, substitution jutsu etc

Feitan can oneshot just as easily with Ko and can amp his defense with Ken to help survive Chidori.

If Sasuke does even moderate damage to Feitan that isn't a kill shot, Feitan oneshots with the sun, which instantly vaporized the skin of someone who no-sold his KO.
Sasuke eventually lands chidori and wins. Should have a easier time in close combat as well due to analytical prediction, substitution jutsu etc
Uh the only way I see Chidori being a kill shot is if it hits Feitan whilst he's using Ryu, Gyo, or Ko and it hits Feitan in a spot he doesn't have aura to guard.

Doesn't the prediction need to be able to see actually his opponent? If so, that's a problem because Feitan can hide himself with his umbrella for surprise attacks.

Feitan is FAR more skilled than Sasuke at this point, Sasuke is gonna struggle to land most of his ranged kit.

I'm gonna be following

The sharingan can see chakra so he should be able to see which part of the body isn't covered in nen and chidori that specific part.

Yeah they have to be able to see the opponent for the AP to work but thr sharingan can see energy through objects so hiding behind the umbrella shouldn't be an issue. Who's lifting strength is higher? Because sasuke also carries around wires that he can bind you with

The sharingan can see chakra so he should be able to see which part of the body isn't covered in nen and chidori that specific part.
Fair enough I suppose. I don't think i really disagree here if we equalize nen to chakra.

Edit: Feitan has ways of making his aura invisible to Sasuke, and if we're doing this equalization, Feitan should be able to see Sasuke's chakra flow like he can see someones Nen Flow.
Yeah they have to be able to see the opponent for the AP to work but thr sharingan can see energy through objects so hiding behind the umbrella shouldn't be an issue.
Feitan can use In or Zetsu to mask his movements to aid in his suprise attacks, which would negate Sharingan senses because In and Zetsu make aura invisible to even Nen Users.
Who's lifting strength is higher? Because sasuke also carries around wires that he can bind you with
Feitan base to base (Feitan is class 50, Sasuke is Superhuman). Sasuke can amp to class M with CS1.

Then yeah if he hides behind his umbrella then erases his energy sasuke would actually need to see him to predict his moves however the sharingan could see invisible things so maybe he'd still lerciev him. But Is that something he would do though that seems more like a killa big brain play

Sasuke at that point can't control the CM so feitan should have the lifting advantage until Sasuke is at his limit and taps into it

Then yeah if he hides behind his umbrella then erases his energy sasuke would actually need to see him to predict his moves however the sharingan could see invisible things so maybe he'd still lerciev him. But Is that something he would do though that seems more like a killa big brain play
In or Zetsu specifically makes Aura imperciveable to people who can normally see invisible nen.
Sasuke at that point can't control the CM so feitan should have the lifting advantage until Sasuke is at his limit and taps into it
If Fetian and Sasuke get into grappling Sasuke kinda gets ragdolled. This is a problem because Sasuke wouldn't have the LS to grapple with or stop Feitan's sword.

Feitan advantages
  • Is seemingly more skilled and experienced than this Sasuke
  • Can amp his defenses with Ken to defend against Jutsu
  • Can one shot at will with Ryu, Gyo or Ko, though this leaves him more vulnerable to Sasuke's ranged attacks.
  • Higher base AP (Feitan scales to 460 tons, whereas Sasuke is in the 200's if I remember correctly)
  • If he takes tons of damage, which given Chidori and Fire jutsu's capacity, he has the sun to instantly incinerate Sasuke
  • Can hide his aura with In or Zetsu, which in conjunction with his umbrella tactics will allow him to hide from Sasuke's sharingan
  • Higher lifting strength
Sasuke advantages
  • Sharingan precog and insight allow him to gain an edge in close quarters even despite an experience gap
  • Chidori can do fatal damage and paralyze Feitan
  • Sharingan will allow him to see Feitan's aura flow, and know where he's weak/not focusing aura
  • He can copy Feitan's moves and acrobatics to better deal with them
  • Outranges with Fire and Shuriken
Overall pretty fair match Ig.

I kinda inclined to vote for Feitan.

I doubt Sasuke can defeat him, before he uses Rising Sun

Last edited:
Back