• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurapika fights his younger edgy counterpart (0-7-0)

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Sasuke v. Kurapika. Sasuke is in his Chūnin Exams Finals to Konoha Crush key, and Kurapika starts with the Scarlet Eyes. Speed is equalized.

Sasuke’s AP: 100 tons via upscaling from First Gate Rock Lee, who is 5x stronger than this.
Kurapika’s AP: 139.36 tons via scaling to half of Uvogin’s full power, which is 5x greater than this.

Eyes of the Uchiha:
Eyes of the Kurta: 7 (UchihaSlayer96, Livinmeme, Popted2, SuperStar, Nierre, TheForgottenKing, Sonicflare9)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I feel like Sasuke holds the AP advantage with the Chidori, since it can one-shot people significantly superior to him like PT Gaara. This goes doubly for his CS1 state of course.
He also has the range advantage with attacks like the Fire Ball Jutsu.
His Analytical Prediction, Enhanced Vision, and mimicry would also help him keep track of most of what Kurapika's doing, and help him dodge many of his attacks.

I feel like that's pretty much where Sasuke's advantages end.
Kurapika is much smarter than Part I Sasuke, and his strategies allowed him to beat an opponent much stronger than him physically in Uvogin.

Shurikenjutsu spam probably won't help because Kurapika can deflect numerous projectiles with his chains.

He can also immediately heal any nonlethal injuries using Holy Chain.

His biggest advantage is that his chains are invisible, and he should be able to sneakily wrap them around Sasuke like he did to Uvo. Once he does that, Sasuke will be bound and helpless, especially because of the forced state of Zetsu (which I assume will work due to energy equalization). At that point, he'd be able to easily finish Sasuke off.

I think it's a close fight, but I think Kurapika should take it with mid to high difficulty.

I'm pretty sure what Kurapika used against Uvo is the Chain Jail, which he can only use against spider members or he dies. That's all that has that kinda restriction though, and Judgement Chain is a oneshot anyway.

I'm pretty sure what Kurapika used against Uvo is the Chain Jail, which he can only use against spider members or he dies. That's all that has that kinda restriction though, and Judgement Chain is a oneshot anyway.
You're correct, but he now has another chain called Steal Chain that does this:
Steal Chain (奪う人差し指の鎖スチールチェーン The Thieving Index Finger Chain): Shaped like a syringe, upon piercing the body of the target this chain drains their aura. If the draining continues, Kurapika can force them into a state similar to Zetsu. The process appears to be very painful for the target. Kurapika steals the Hatsu of the victim and stores it inside the chain. The victim cannot use said ability until it is returned to them.
It's arguably better than Chain Jail tbh. But yeah, you've got a point about Judgment Chain as well. The point is....if Kurapika manages to restrain Sasuke, it's over.

Uh... Sharingan can see invisible stuff, can't it? Chakra is normally invisible to others but visible to sharingan users.

So it should let him see the chains, and kurapika can't use the more op pnull an oneshoting chains here so all it really does is restain him, if that, because Kurapika isn't used to fighting a ninja who can do things like transform and substitute (Being fair, Sasuke doesn't spam these, but that's more than likely because he's fighting ninja 99% of the time who are used to dealing with those strategies)

Uh... Sharingan can see invisible stuff, can't it? Chakra is normally invisible to others but visible to sharingan users.
He won't be able to see them because Kurapika uses In on his chain to make them invisible even against Nen users who can also see Nen.

In - Making Nen invisible to the 5 senses or Extrasensory Perception that isn't amplified by Gyo, an example being when Kurapika used In on his chains Uvogin could no longer see, hear, feel or smell them even though his entire body was encased in them for a majority of the fight.

So it should let him see the chains, and kurapika can't use the more op pnull an oneshoting chains here so all it really does is restain him,
He can still use Judgment Chain and Steal Chain like I mentioned before. Only Chain Jail is restricted to the Phantom Troupe.
if that, because Kurapika isn't used to fighting a ninja who can do things like transform and substitute (Being fair, Sasuke doesn't spam these, but that's more than likely because he's fighting ninja 99% of the time who are used to dealing with those strategies)
If he's restrained then he won't be able to use those because he won't be able to use his chakra if Kurapika forces him into a state of Zetsu. And that's likely to happen because he won't be able to see the chains coming.

Kurapika never used Ren offensively in character.
I'm sorry, what?

Sorry for reviving this necro, but yeah he does.
lh5Bszn.jpg

He never used it after this point because literally all his opponents are nen users who resist this.

This is a stomp and should be removed from the profiles (unfortunately)

Back