• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Concluded) 8-B Tournament: Killua vs Sasuke Uchiha

KingEzran

He/Him
Chuunin Exams Sasuke is used. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 15 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Killua: 8 (LordUrien935, SpookyShadow, Epsilon R, Oblivion of the Endless, Torein, M11UTD, Ionliosite, Necromercer)

Sasuke: 3 (MostPowerfull, AstralKing7, DanielX7)

sasuke simply dosent have enough to win this, chidori is NOT landing and i doubt firestyles would be enough

the shairgan precog may help a bit but killua is physically stronger has the stamina advantage and is a better fighter at this point althought thats debatable

He scales to 40 tons I think.

Though, Nen Crush should work, and I hate to admit it. Sasuke has no resistance to mindhax

Killua got 10x lifting strength tho, and Nen amps (that greatly increase his speed and power, this Killua is base)

Lifting strength doesn't always scale to ap. Also what arc is this for Killua? We don't know how high is AP gets increased

Honestly it's not specified. There should be key of Killua without Illumi's needle or something. He massively improved since then.

SpookyShadow said:
He scales to 40 tons I think.
Though, Nen Crush should work, and I hate to admit it. Sasuke has no resistance to mindhax
the shairgan actually does give u resistance to mind and sense hax iirc, its had to reflect and spell/illusion back on the user, of course it depends on the potency im not tryna commit a nlf

i just checked his profile and resistance to mind manip isnt there, he literally resisited tskyuomi and infinite tskyuomi lol what

AstralKing7 said:
Sasuke literally overpowers Killua with ease. His chunin exams form is the one that scales to the bear calc which is 48 tons
Vote Sasuke?

AstralKing7 said:
Sasuke literally overpowers Killua with ease. His chunin exams form is the one that scales to the bear calc which is 48 tons
The AP difference is around 2x. It's not THAT much. Wouldn't be the first time Killua has gone up against someone physically stronger than him (Killua vs Sub)

Lmao no he doesn't. Killua outskills, has better stamina and durability, and can just flex his Ren to make Sasuke shit himself.

yeah during the forest of death, he felt oro muderous intent and forced himself to stab himself with a kunai to get over it, then again before he threw hands with orochimaru he thought of itachi and got over his fear

That means this isn't a stomp. Voting Killua for versatility, skill, stamina, and other benefits given by Nen such as stat amp.

Now that I think about it;.. Would Chidori even affect Killua? It's powerful, but Killua also manipulates electricity and actually that's what gives him power. Killua also got much better stamina, experience and skill. Sure, it's unknown how good Nen amps are but they also speed amp. 2x advantage is solid but not that solid to one shot, and Chidori can be easily dodged.

Back