• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Concluded) 8-B Tournament: Killua vs Sasuke Uchiha

How so? When orochimaru used murderous intent sasuke and sakura saw vision of their death, iirc killua usually just has people scared and sweating

Because hurting yourself with a knife wont let you overcome Killua's fearhax

Also, Killua does the same. A guy got so scared that he imagined himself getting his head bisected by Killua, just by sensing Killua's murder intent

Has anybody tried that? And so that just means it's the same we can't really say what's better And that was FOD sasuke Chunin exam (black suit) sasuke got over his scaredy cat ways

The point is Killua has no AP advantage. At best it would either be comparable to Sasuke or a little weaker. Just because it's a nen amp doesn't meant we can slap any number on it when the opponent is two times stronger.

Chidori is sasuke's Strongest attack and on top of thst it's a piercing attack. In Naruto it doesn't matter if u have resistance to lightning but how strong you are on top of the resistance

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
>8-B tournament
> NOW WHERE IS FORTNITE THANOS IN THIS!??
In a battle against Krillin. One does not simply forget about Thanos.

I do not know exactly.

Killua has a disadvantage of being more than 2x lower than Sasuke in AP, without any kind of amplification. Sasuke still has several amps, like his chakra amp and CS1 amp, so I guess the difference wouldn't change at all.

Fear Manipulation ... Well, he resisted Orochimaru's. So I think he could handle Killua's skills.

And in physical combat ... He has Precog and Chidori.

I'm more inclined to Sasuke. High diff.

>without any kind of amplification

Nen amps are the first thing that Kil does in battle, and basically first thing any Hunter in HXH does. He can tank Sasuke's attacks for example if he uses Ten (defense), or can outspeed him for a while if he focuses Nen in his legs to massively increase leg strength/mobility/agility. He also is more versatile than Sasuke with his electricity, as he can paralyze his opponents for a while, shock them etc. (damn, good thing I cleaned up Kil's profile)

Precog is pain in the butt, but Sasuke rarely starts with Sharingan and people like Lee could fool his Sharingan at the time, and Killua is definitely close or even better than Lee in close quarter combat (he had a very similar training, or even worse). It also consumes good amounts of chakra so it's hard to maintain it for very, very long. And Killua has extreme stamina and pain tolerance so he can fight even for days.

Chidori is with no doubt a one-shot technique but it's not like Killua can't dodge it. Sasuke to have 100% chances of hitting Kil with it would have to grab him and use it, and it's hardly happening with Kil's lifting strength which is 10x greater than Sasuke's.

Kil is more skilled and battle experienced than Sasuke, by some good margin, so it should make up the AP difference. Kil's claws also do piercing damage combined with Nen and his electricity kinda ignores durability as he could shock even Youpi who's far superior to Kil (that was before he entered Kanmuru)

Guys. A 2x AP advantage really doesn't matter that much, and it's probably less than that with Nen amps.

Proof that Orochimaru's fear hax is better than Killua's Ren?

Killua can dodge Chidori and he also has the range advantage with his yo-yos.

His electricity can also stop a Low 7-C in his track, so Killua stuns then goes in for the kill.

Yeah. For me it's high diff for Killua because of Sharingan precog. But once he paralyzes Sasuke with electricity it won't matter.

@LordUrien

Well, nothing indicates that Nen would make him the same as Sasuke. Not that I doubt it, but it's unquantifiable. Other than that, Sasuke has his own amplifiers.

Well ... I don't remember much, but Orochimaru affected Sasuke when Genjutsus couldn't affect him, thanks to his Sharingan. Genjutsus that affect hundreds of people do not even affect Sakura, let alone a Sharingan user, which probably indicates that it is extremely powerful.

Think precognition could anticipate your movements? And Sasuke has his Katons, Shurikenjutsus and so on.

I think the precog and Kawarimi no Jutsu, could help you avoid.

I'm not saying Nen will make Killua equal in AP. I'm saying it's going to close the gap to something less than 2x (which already isn't much of a difference). Killua's main ability ignores durability in a way as well.

Katon is as easy to avoid as Chidori, Shuriken jutsus idk, if someone's Ten is concentrated enough it can break iron weapons or block them (example, Zazan breaking Feitan's sword)

The 2x difference makes a big difference. And with its own amplifiers, this difference probably holds in Sasuke's favor.

Well, I really don't know! The durability of Naruto ninja tools are extremely inconsistent.

Well, I don't know if Sasuke could anticipate Killua's moves, to allow himself to hit him more easily than usual, predicting what he will do.

When it comes to defense, he sure isn't, but that was fight of two 8-A's. Welp, kunais and shurikens in Naruto almost never work and Killua could probably just avoid them or deflect with claws (or just grab like he did with Ortho's shots)

I don't think he ever got hit with lightning style as a kid. Only time I remember is at the 5 Kage summit with Dauri's lightning water combo attack. That and Naruto characters don't tend to be resistant to other people's jutsu like that

Raikage is immune to Chidori but that's it I guess. Sasuke never tanked a lightning attack in this form iirc, so Killua stuns him

Why would Godspeed's instinctive reaction be futile against the Sharingan? It just drastically increases Killua's reaction speed.

DanielX7 said:
Jo-Smooth said:
Inb4 Sasuke Chidori's Killua and makes him go into Godspeed
Godspeed has a automatic battle mode, against the sharingan is totally futile.
How is it futile against the Chunin Exam 2 Tomoe Sharingan? With the 3 tomoe Sharingan you can make an argument though I wouldn't say it's futile. Instinctive Reactions via aura vs analytical prediction via reading muscle movements.

That being said, Killua has alot more going for him than Sasuke. Sasuke has Chidori which I doubt he'd be able to tag Killua with, fire style which is his best bet at ranged, ninja tools, though Kunai and shuriken would probably break under Killua's nen defense if they even hit, ninja wire which could help, and the 2 tomoe sharingan to copy and analyze Killua's fighting style and techniques. He doesn't have the 3 tomoe predictions yet. And finally hand to hand combat/taijutsu, though I think Killua has the advantage at close range. I think Killua has more ways to win, with his nen amps and versatility making up for the AP difference

He has the Nen amps, versatility, skills, stamina, and range advantage compared to Sasuke's miniscule AP advantage. There is 0 reason for Sasuke to beat Killua.

Killua only has two nen amps which he has to switch between. He doesn't have the versatility advantage at all. Skills is arguably.

Also feel like these arguments biased. Sasuke literally has the speed advantage with his speed amps, range is also arguably when u take into account that Sasuke has fire style jutsu. Tbh what range does Killua even have besides his Yo-Yos.

With nen, Killua has Ten, Ren, Ko, Ken, and Ryu for stat buffs, his Hatsu gives him electrical attacks, En gives him a sphere of influence that allows him to percieve moves within the radius of his aura. His martial arts mastery, body control, weapon mastery with the yo-yo's, and assassination techniques in general are dangerous and make fighting him at melee range a huge issue for Sasuke. Skill wise, Killua his considered one of the more skilled characters in the verse, in terms of fighting skills, being an assassin, and especially nen. At this point in the story, Sasuke is considered a solid chunin tier ninja. He has been since the beginning of the story and by this point he would probably be a high tier chunin but clearly not on the jonin level yet. As for amps, the way Chakra and Nen amp a user is almost the same, though nen is more detailed and explained. When it comes to Chakra, boosting one's physical attributes beyond a certain level is considered extremely difficult even among the most skilled shinobi. Regular amps are like what Sasuke used against Zabuza clones and Haku after learning chakra control or people using body flicker like what Sasuke did against Gaara. However that just became a part of Sasuke's fighting style so the speed and strength we see him and most other ninja operating with is with their chakra amps already on. The prodigous chakra amps are like Tsunade and Sakura with strength or like the Raikage with speed. Those are noted as it goes far beyond what amps shinobi already use in everyday combat. As for range, in terms of attacking at a distance they're pretty equal. Killua can shoot lightning bolts, Sasuke can shoot fire. Killua's nen influence extends further than Sasuke but neither of them are really ranged fighters to begin with. Up close Killua has the range advantage with his Yo-Yo's, but even without that fighting up close is dangerous.

Ten, Ren, Ko, Ken, Ryu, and Shu. Those are all the Nen amps that he is able to use.

Skill is not arguable. Killua is without a doubt more skilled and experienced than Sasuke.

Speed amps don't matter because speed is equalized.

Killua can also shoot bolts of lightning from a distance. He's done that plenty of times. But let's say he doesn't have range. He sidesteps Fire Style Jutsu quite easily, and when Sasuke sees that none of his range attacks are gonna hit, he's going to go straight for close combat, at which point Killua electrocutes him and wails on him while Sasuke is stunned.

If character is normally faster than his opponent then he can use speed amps in match with speed equalized, though this Killua doesn't have Kanmuru

Speed amps do apply in speed equalized, but Naruto characters are essentially always using their chakra stat amps. Kinda like how DBZ characters are always using their ki amps for example. The point of Kakashi having Naruto and Sasuke drill the tree climbing, and later on Jiraya getting Naruto to master water walking was so that their chakra amps become second nature and they don't have to consciously think about it. They way its explained is as if they're always using it, so Sasuke's speed stat is with him already using said amps. The exception to this chakra stat amp thing are when people take it to the extreme like Tsunade/Sakura or the 3rd/4th Raikage's. In Sasuke's case specifically, he's been using the chakra amps since the land of waves arc. Pre training he was weaker than a Zabuza water clone. Post training while using his chakra amps he was able to take out and blitz like 3 or 4 of them, and then swap hands with Haku before he used the ice mirrors. Ever since then it just became a base part of Sasuke's fighting style

I feel like people thought Killua was going to kill Sasuke in 1 or 2 moves.
Sharingan would make practically most of Killua's physical attacks useless, so his electricity can be affected and not only Sharingan, as Sasuke has Kawarimi and other abilities, which make Killua's life a living hell. And Sasuke could still copy Killua's electric ability and fighting style, which would make it even harder.

About intelligence and skill ... Sasuke is considered a genius among most ninjas and even Kakashi considers him one at this point in history. And he copied Lee's physical ability (though, he doesn't have stamina to keep it always, like the same). So it's arguable indeed, although I particularly think Killua is a bit superior right now.

Don't try to say that he's already using amplifiers, just to give Killua an advantage. Unless stated, like Sasuke vs. Deidara's fight, no amplifier is used and that is why it is a skill. Training and so on does not mean to be using it all the time.
No one will have any advantage here. With his amplifiers, Sasuke maintains the power difference and probably the speed will stay even.

Back