• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Conceptual Manipulation Resistance For Reio Fans

This is a simple topic. Ikomikidomoe and Aizen has CM resistance due to having reio fragments, more accurately they resist ichibei's abilities. Here's the scan Ikomikidomoe resisting ichibei's abilities after absorbing reio fragments.
So I'm proposing CM 2 resistance for Ikomikidomoe which is missing in his profile. Characters like gerard, pernida, mimihagi, gremmy, and other possessing reio fragments should have this addition.

Last edited:
I agree. It’s worth noting however that Aizen only has a likely rating on his profile, so the characters in question would only get a likely rating rather than the full rating.

(Edit: besides Ikomikidomoe, ofc)

This is a simple topic. Ikomikidomoe and Aizen has CM resistance due to having reio fragments, more accurately they resist ichibei's abilities. Here's the scan Ikomikidomoe resisting ichibei's abilities after absorbing reio fragments.
So I'm proposing CM 2 resistance for Ikomikidomoe which is missing in his profile. Characters like gerard, pernida, mimihagi, gremmy, and other possessing reio fragments should have this addition.
Quite simple. I agree.

No, wrong, wrong.

It’s never stated that the Reiō fragments have a special resistance to Ichibei’s ink, they just have him a transcendent power amp superior to Hikone’s which would let him Reiatsu power-null Ichibei’s ink.

The scan itself supports my interpretation, since it explicitly says it gave it POWER to the point where the ability would stop working.

No, wrong, wrong.

It’s never stated that the Reiō fragments have a special resistance to Ichibei’s ink, they just have him a transcendent power amp superior to Hikone’s which would let him Reiatsu power-null Ichibei’s ink.
Not at all. This was already discussed when it was accepted for aizen. If transcendental reatsu negated it, ikki wouldn’t have gotten renamed in the first place.
When yhwach was reduced to ant and stepped on by ichibei - practically dead in that scenerio, almighty got triggured, restored yhwach's existence and negated ichibei's abilities. It's a clear implication reio assence being capable of negating ichibei's abilities.
Another point is ichibei's zankpakuto doesn’t even have reatsu.

Not at all. This was already discussed when it was accepted for aizen. If transcendental reatsu negated it, ikki wouldn’t have gotten renamed in the first place.
Ikomikidomoe wasn’t transcendent before he got renamed 🗿

When yhwach was reduced to ant and stepped on by ichibei - practically dead in that scenerio, almighty got triggured, restored yhwach's existence and negated ichibei's abilities
Because this is one of the signature abilities of the almighty? It has nothing to do with Reiō essence, tf.

Another point is ichibei's zankpakuto doesn’t even have reatsu.
what? What are you talking about. There are 0 statements claiming this.

Ikomikidomoe wasn’t transcendent before he got renamed 🗿

Because this is one of the signature abilities of the almighty? It has nothing to do with Reiō essence, tf.

what? What are you talking about. There are 0 statements claiming this.
He was already a world thteatening creature. You still seem to misunderstand. He got his name back before the amp.
And organ should be able to do better than fragments anyway. You can make a thread if you think it's reatsu related.

It is lmfao. Ichibei was literally shocked when he saw that name. And it is very much most powerful one.

Yhwach said he couldn’t feel reatsu from zankpakuto when it shouldn’t be the case. Every zankpakuto has reatsu except ichimonji.

Wait is unnecessary for this topic.
It is because it's relevant for the topic of Ikomikidomoe's power.

Furthermore, just because Ichibei's Zanpakuto doesn't give off reiatsu, it doesn't mean it's not related to the reiatsu power mechanics, and can't be powernulled with reiatsu.

There is 0 basis for it being a hax resistance besides that of the reiatsu powernull

It is because it's relevant for the topic of Ikomikidomoe's power.

Furthermore, just because Ichibei's Zanpakuto doesn't give off reiatsu, it doesn't mean it's not related to the reiatsu power mechanics, and can't be powernulled with reiatsu.

There is 0 basis for it being a hax resistance besides that of the reiatsu powernull
It is not. And I highly doubt it will touch ikki topic. Neither would it take away feats.

Oh yes. It does work as supportive evidence. His zankpakuto functions different way. Not to mention we have seen far inferior being's abilities not getting negged by even far greater power gap. Eg: hisagi vs hikone.

There is more basis to say it's hax resistance than being reatsu nulled which has already been discussed. If you disagree go ahead make a thread, which I doubt going to be accepted.
Anyway major organs > fragments.

Oh yes. It does work as supportive evidence. His zankpakuto functions different way. Not to mention we have seen far inferior being's abilities not getting negged by even far greater power gap. Eg: hisagi vs hikone.
You’re presupposing that Hisagi’s Zanpakuto can’t work on people because it violates the rule, when it literally interacts with the opponents reiatsu

By equalizing his reiatsu with hikone’s, he’s interacting with that Reiatsu. He’s got an ability that can interact with transcendent reiatsu. You’re presupposing it’s inferior to Ichibei’s ability without evidence too.

You’re presupposing that Hisagi’s Zanpakuto can’t work on people because it violates the rule, when it literally interacts with the opponents reiatsu

By equalizing his reiatsu with hikone’s, he’s interacting with that Reiatsu. He’s got an ability that can interact with transcendent reiatsu. You’re presupposing it’s inferior to Ichibei’s ability without evidence too.
I'm not presupposing. These are facts.

I already answered you. This topic has already been discussed and accepted If you still disagree or have issue, make your own thread instead of derailing my thread. Otherwise you are gonna be reported.

Doesn't this CRT contradict the assumption that having Reio fragments grants one Conceptual Manipulation resistance?
Cause if Yhwach's absorption is counted as Conceptual Manipulation(Type 2) then him absorbing Mimihagi and the Weakened Soul King would count as anti-feats for this assertion.

Doesn't this CRT contradict the assumption that having Reio fragments grants one Conceptual Manipulation resistance?
Cause if Yhwach's absorption is counted as Conceptual Manipulation(Type 2) then him absorbing Mimihagi and the Weakened Soul King would count as anti-feats for this assertion.
CM2 resistance doesn’t grant resistance to conceptual absorption

CM2 resistance doesn’t grant resistance to conceptual absorption
According to the Soul Physiology page Low-Tier Souls have Resistance to Matter Manipulation/Deconstruction/Absorption (Souls with Reiryoku can resist the[27] effects of a Quincy's ability to deconstruct, manipulate and absorb matter[6]), so if Mimihagi and the Soul king were to get Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation then they would have naturally resisted Yhwach's conceptual absorption. So the fact that they didn't does in fact contradict the assumption that they have them at all, which naturally results in them turning into anti-feats for this claim.

According to the Soul Physiology page Low-Tier Souls have Resistance to Matter Manipulation/Deconstruction/Absorption (Souls with Reiryoku can resist the[27] effects of a Quincy's ability to deconstruct, manipulate and absorb matter[6]), so if Mimihagi and the Soul king were to get Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation then they would have naturally resisted Yhwach's conceptual absorption. So the fact that they didn't does in fact contradict the assumption that they have them at all, which naturally results in them turning into anti-feats for this claim.
Wtf. This is the most idiotic equivalency I've seen in a while. Resisting CM2, absorption, absorption on coneptual/fundamental level are not same things.

Go make a thread that they shouldn’t even have those abilities in physiology since you think it's an anti-feat lmfao.
Both you and Guaca should make your own threads instead of derailing my thread

Yeah I’m leaning towards Guac’s arguments here. The scan is rather explicit in that regard.
We should remove CM2 resistance from aizen's profile I guess. That was the whole reason for making this thread.
Or we should give CM resistance to all reio Candidates

It’s actually not an all or nothing scenario. Just because Aizen has it for his own reasons does not inherently grant Iko that, nor vice versa. “Iko doesn’t get it” isn’t an argument against Aizen’s rating.

We should remove CM2 resistance from aizen's profile I guess. That was the whole reason for making this thread.
Or we should give CM resistance to all reio Candidates
Why? He resists by virtue of being a Transcendent Being, having Reio fragments that would give him said raw power via the Hogyoku and constantly getting stronger ever since he fused with it. It’s also stated that he would have cleared the Royal Guard if he reached the SKP, and given his lackadaisical attitude to fights at this point, it further implies that he would resist Ichimonji since he just lets people try their moves on him but would still win.

It’s actually not an all or nothing scenario. Just because Aizen has it for his own reasons does not inherently grant Iko that, nor vice versa. “Iko doesn’t get it” isn’t an argument against Aizen’s rating.
Not really. If ikko can have that due to having transcendental reatsu then every transcendental reatsu holder should have that.
If a fragment can this level of power, an organ can obviously do better.
@AnonymousBlank

No we don’t give every transcendent character the same hax. Ichigo and Aizen, both transcendent, have different hax. You’re just equivocating in a very poor manner. Regardless, I suggest you message some staff to comment on your thread.

Not really. If ikko can have that due to having transcendental reatsu then every transcendental reatsu holder should have that.
Sure? Not seeing how this rebuttals or counters anything. Iko was already crazy strong and then got an amp from stealing a bunch of Hikone’s power (a Transcendent). All of the other fragments/holders aren’t Transcendent so why would this matter.
If a fragment can this level of power, an organ can obviously do better.
Why? This requires us to randomly assume that unnamed fragments are inherently weaker than named ones when that isn’t said. They also can get stronger as shown by Pernida and Gerard. And then there is the fact that fragments aren’t inherently Transcendent by themselves nor do they make their holders Transcendent by default.

If this argument was true, then Ichibei is dumb as hell, and has the weakest Zanpakuto of all time.

There is an entire race called "Fullbringers" of people who have Reio fragments in them, so his ability would be irrelevant on an entire group of people.

Furthermore, we see Ichibei's ink working on a fullbringer in the actual story.

let me explain the argument in the most basic form:
We know Ichigo is a fullbringer from birth -> Ichigo has a Reio fragment in him -> he doesn't innately resist the Ichibei ink, even when his reiatsu is weaker -> Reio fragments don't innately let you resist Ichibei ink

Simply having a Reio fragment doesn’t grant you resistance. However, a case for Hikone core fragments absorbed Ikomikidomoe having that resistance can be made on the basis of him negging the seal, but not for the reasons listed in the OP, rather it would be because Iko has his own feats for it.

Back