• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Toriko vs Reinhard Heydrich Because i Absolutely Hate Myself

Composite Toriko vs Reinhard Heydrich

>Speed=/= (makes literally no difference due to Wolf's Briah)

>Composite Toriko is the strongest version of all characters, and if that key doesn't have all their powers, they have those powers anyways

>5-B Reinhard

>SBA otherwise

because why not except to see just how bullshit Food Luck is ovo?

Considering this character would have the combined food luck of everyone in the series, it'd probably be absurd levels of bullshit.

Also, with the Crow king's shadow or the whale's black hole, and gourmet gods'galactic size, it could probably kill Reinhard, though he'd just regen from it.

actuallly...i just noticed the board... GDI looked so serious based on some responses i jumped the gu

Back