• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki (Composite) vs Toriko (Composite)

Remember the time that I used to do composite Naruto vs composite Bleach battle threads? The good old days, now time for me to stir up some trouble between this two verse.~

MaxresdefaultNaruto

vs.

1457122f116778f2

Rules:

1. This is the composite version of Naruto from Naruto at his strongest without any injuries; whereas this is the composite version of Toriko from Toriko at his strongest without any injuries.

2. Naruto in prime, dons Mecha Naruto, absorbs Chakra to limit, got Body Modifications, removes Eight Trigrams Sealing Style & Five Elements Seal, has Six Paths Yang Power, enters Six Paths Sage Mode, goes Kurama Mode, activates Asura Kurama Mode, combines Nine-Tails, wields Truth-Seeking Balls, Shakujō, Chakra Blades, Flying Thunder God Kunai, Füma Shuriken, Hidden Kunai Mechanism, Sand, Scroll of Seals, Shadow Clone Summoning Scroll & Shinobi-Ware, gets possessed by Nine-Tails, dips in Sacred Oil, fuses with Fukasaku & Shima, and summons Toads.

3. Toriko in prime, becomes Evolved, has Full Course Menu, absorbs Life Power, Gourmet Cells & Appetite Energy to limit, enters Food Immersion, manifests Red Demon, Blue Demon & White Demon, transforms into Sunshine Toriko & Gourmet Cells Awakening, and wears Jumpsuit & Lighter Suit.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Bluemarble3k-smaller-nasa custom-644f0b7082d6d0f6814a9e82908569c07ea55ccb-s800-c85

Anywhere on Earth, now let the death battle between the Seventh Hokage & the Charismatic Gourmet Hunter begin!

Note: While this is a composite thread, please I want you all to keep it in-universe and no crossover, thank you very much.

GamerGod298 said:
Twelve years ago, a Nine-Tail Fox suddenly appeared...

If you believe it! Naruto! Naruto! Believe it! Believe it! Here I am with my Ninja Clan! Ninja Clan, here we stand! Naruto, I'm on my way, Naruto, I'll be okay! Getting ready to fight on set! Come on best friends by my side! Sasuke, is really cool! Sakura, the beautiful!

Kowagaruna Naruto Saoto mamore Twelve years ago, a Nine-Tail Fox suddenly appeared...

If you believe it! Naruto! Naruto! Believe it! Believe it! Here I am with my Ninja Clan! Ninja Clan, here we stand! Naruto, I'm on my way, Naruto, I'll be okay! Getting ready to fight on set! Come on best friends by my side! Sasuke, is really cool! Sakura, the beautiful!

Kowagaruna Naruto Saoto mamore Twelve years ago, a Nine-Tail Fox suddenly appeared...

Kowagaruna Naruto Saoto mamore
What's your point for spamming this long text?

You serious?Extremely casual Toriko can destroy planets like Earth like they are nothing.

Toriko characters have planetary DC with casual attacks.His only good hax is Gourmet luck but its enough to save him from Narutoverse hax.

Composite Naruto scales to people who can create and destroy entire Universes (Storm 4 and Movie Novel) he should honestly have no trouble here.

Dzhindzholia said:
You serious?Extremely casual Toriko can destroy planets like Earth like they are nothing.

Toriko characters have planetary DC with casual attacks.His only good hax is Gourmet luck but its enough to save him from Narutoverse hax.
Um planetary is weak compared to anything composite Naruto can do.

NotCensored said:
Composite Naruto scales to people who can create and destroy entire Universes (Storm 4 and Movie Novel) he should honestly have no trouble here.
I know Storm 4 and Movie Novel Naruto is op, but where did you get the universe thingy from?

JohnCenaNation said:
NotCensored said:
I know Storm 4 and Movie Novel Naruto is op, but where did you get the universe thingy from?
Momoshiki made a Parrelell Dimension to Naruto's main dimension with a Red Shift Nebula which implies an ever expanding Universe and Kaguya's dimension in Storm 4 is depicted as a literal Universe too not to mention in the same Novel Momoshiki's dimension was directly compared to Kaguya's by Naruto which implies they are the same size so its like 2 Universal feats from the game and novel respectively

Momoshiki made a Parrelell Dimension to Naruto's main dimension with a Red Shift Nebula which implies and ever expanding Universe and Kaguya's dimension in Storm 4 is depicted as a literal Universe too not to mention in the same Novel as Momoshiki's dimension was directly compared to Kaguya's by Naruto which implies they are the same size so its like 2 Universal feats from the game and novel respectively

I mean Toriko does have a Multi-Galaxy level outlier feat in the manga, but yeah regardless, he is still ridiculous outclassed in terms of both AP/DP.

Ok, in that case, since videogame and novel Naruto have universal feats, while Toriko has multi-galaxy ones, then I think Naruto should be stronger than him.

bro i love naruto but its gonna take a GREAT to beat toriko lmfaoo, ultimate routine infinite kugi etc, the toriko verse on another level compared to the big 3 imo

Kidkinsey said:
bro i love naruto but its gonna take a GREAT to beat toriko lmfaoo, ultimate routine infinite kugi etc, the toriko verse on another level compared to the big 3 imo
One character from Bleach beat both Joa and Acacia, but wins were removed for some reason, maybe Toriko got upgraded since then I don't know

How is Naruto supposed to win here? Food Luck would just make Toriko invincible ontop of his massive advantage AP,Durability and Speed and he also can take Naruto's soul out of his body with a single sniff. Plus he has massive range and aoe advantage

Erentheturkishguy said:
Kidkinsey said:
One character from Bleach beat both Joa and Acacia, but wins were removed for some reason, maybe Toriko got upgraded since then I don't know
ywach beat them but thats cause hes a hax lord, but overall somebody like bambina or heracles is taking out everybody in bleach bar ywach aizen and sk

Dienomite22 said:
How is Naruto supposed to win here? Food Luck would just make Toriko invincible ontop of his massive advantage AP,Durability and Speed and he also can take Naruto's soul out of his body with a single sniff.
Plus he has massive range and aoe advantage
I mean, a universal level character versus a multi-galaxy level character is a big difference, Toriko can't really do much to hurt Naruto other than having possibly superior speed advantage.

@JohnCenaNation

No one provided evidence for Universal Naruto other than hear say so I don't think it's justified to take those ratings as truth as of right now.

Dienomite22 said:
@JohnCenaNation

No one provided evidence for Universal Naruto other than hear say so I don't think it's justified to take those ratings as truth as of right now.

Huh lol??? Universal Naruto comes from games lol. J Stars and Jump Force both. Actually Naruto is multi universal

AstralKing7 said:
Huh lol??? Universal Naruto comes from games lol. J Stars and Jump Force both. Actually Naruto is multi universal
You know Toriko is in Jstars right? And wouldn't that make them both Low Multiversal from golden cloth Seiya?

Also, What are the novel and storm 4 universal feats?

AstralKing7 said:
Dienomite22 said:
@JohnCenaNation

Crossovers are forbidden.

Dienomite22 said:
AstralKing7 said:
You know Toriko is in Jstars right? And wouldn't that make them both Low Multiversal from golden cloth Seiya?

Crossovers are forbidden.

Bro...Toriko isn't in Jump Force tho.

@AstralKing7

I know.But you said both Jstars and Jump Force both have universal feats.Not that it matters since OP is excluding crossovers

Back