• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RRTheEndMan said:
@anyonewithexperience
Bump. Anyway, in battles it's just goin' to distract the oppo, duplicate, hide the second clone underground, fires a stream of vaporized venom (http://ipfactly.com/spitting-cobra-facts-you-need-to-know/ is the lightning speed to be taken literally? Or can we measure it via human reactions?) that enters the enemy's body, HIV destroys the immunitary system and other ills damage the oppo, Venom reaches the oppo's heart, that before dying spreads it to every tissue. NIGH-OHKO
This thing is likely able to duplicate, infect, and regenerate completly from a 15 nanometers virus. Hos strong is that?

Keeweed said:
It should have body armor via armadillo and turtles; spikes and needles by many animals; stink from skunks; tentacles from squids and many other things, Can ingore convential durability via attacking cells, poison, diseases, possession, and can create armor and melee type weapon via water fleas
^ and has this to

Also, it realeses toxins even when damaged.
I'm pretty sure this thing can seep out oceans of poison at anytime; in the last thread someone calculated that the amount of poison it produces can crush a man from the amount it produces. And it's going to be surrounded by thousands of spores that take over your mind and poison you

Keeweed said:
I'm pretty sure this thing can seep out oceans of poison at anytime; in the last thread someone calculated that the amount of poison it produces can crush a man from the amount it produces. And it's going to be surrounded by thousands of spores that take over your mind and poison you
Not to mention the billions of bacteria and viruses that constantly get produced and spread in the air, in the water and in the ground, that each and every esecond, can infect, and even without the latter, can grow ina full sized being in around 2 minutes

Impressive. Also, it can bypass dura via being so smaller than skin cells that it can just hit them with great power in a weak spot and pass through

Can someone calc how much range thing would have with it arms, tentacles, and shooting needles at it opponents, because it's definitely not standard melee range

Keeweed said:
Can someone calc how much range thing would have with it arms, tentacles, and shooting needles at it opponents, because it's definitely not standard melee range
And the spread of its spores, bacteria and viruses.

Yobobojojo said:
So, should I wait for the calc to be evaluated, or just make the profile?
Let's wait for the calc.ALso, we might have more abilities, we gotta cofirm the range, and don't evel get me started on Prep-Time.

I don't think the calc will be evaluated soon, the staff are busy. Honestly, anything else can be added after the profile is made.

DMB 1 said:
Let's wait for the calc.ALso, we might have more abilities, we gotta cofirm the range, and don't evel get me started on Prep-Time.
RRTheEndMan will do the calc. I'll try to find more abilities. DMB 1 will analyze the AP via prep-time. Am I "right"?

the unwritten rules of the wikia state that if there's a 50/50 chance of something happening, the most wanky thing is chosen

Kiryu2012 said:
What would this thing even look like? lol
We should get someone to do a fanart on this. I've alawys imagined like a giant flying creature with a snake-like body, kind of like Giratina, but with a shitton of other features.

'Ants have colonised almost every landmass on Earth. Their population is estimated as 107―108 billion.' it would likely look like a garguantuan ant with some other features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back