• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kars is objectively the best villain. This quote fro Speedwagon pretty much sums it up:

"He... He's invincible! He has no weaknesses! I fear not even the ripple will work! He's immortal! Unkillable! Unmatched! This is the birth of the perfect lifeform, the ultimate being, Kars!"

Felt like this was appropriate

Also

Joseph > Johnathan >DIO > Dio> The World > Everyone else > Star Platinum > Jotaro

FITE ME

Agnaa said:
As per request, putting the earlier calcs from others into a blog. This only contains the 6-C and MHS+/sub-relativistic calcs as those are the highest we have so far.
Uh... is there any reason we cannot comment?

How about the fact that certain animals have a keen sixth sense? Like birds are always capable of being able to tell when a storm is coming and take shelter before hand. Examples like that

Nico-v11 said:
How about the fact that certain animals have a keen sixth sense? Like birds are always capable of being able to tell when a storm is coming and take shelter before hand. Examples like that
just extrasensory

Yobobojojo said:
Agnaa said:
As per request, putting the earlier calcs from others into a blog. This only contains the 6-C and MHS+/sub-relativistic calcs as those are the highest we have so far.
Uh... is there any reason we cannot comment?
Yes. This is my first time writing a blog on wikia, and I thought the "commenting" box meant "are you writing a comment explaining this edit", since I wasn't I unchecked it.

I've fixed it now.

DMB 1 said:
Also, add Resistance to Dream Manipulation (since some organisms can't sleep, let alone dream) and to Fear Manipulation (same reasons as why Mind and Emphatic don't work). Maybe Resistance to Perception Manipulation, since it has pretty damn good senses, inevery way, but I'm not sure. Regadridn Souols, it depends only on verse equalization: if in the verse things like Trees, Fungus, Bacteria and viruses don't have a soul, then the CO doesn't have it.

Also, I found the smallest viruses here:
Oh, and also Possession

anyway how is pressure evalutated here? Because a m.shrimp has an acceleration of 102000 m/s squared. a human fist is around 1/11 of its mass but there's the guy with insane bones so I'll assume 1/7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcine_circovirus 1.7e-8squared*pi aequalis 9e-16. ms is 102000 m/s/s, but applying 15 km lenght we have 15300000000. so 15300000000*857142,857/9e-16 aequalis 1,45714286E31 pascals AKA 1/20th of the pressure inside a lead nucleus

RRTheEndMan said:
anyway how is pressure evalutated here? Because a m.shrimp has an acceleration of 102000 m/s squared. a human fist is around 1/11 of its mass but there's the guy with insane bones so I'll assume 1/7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcine_circovirus 1.7e-8squared*pi aequalis 9e-16. ms is 102000 m/s/s, but applying 15 km lenght we have 15300000000. so 15300000000*857142,857/9e-16 aequalis 1,45714286E31 pascals AKA 1/20th of the pressure inside a lead nucleus
@anyonewithexperience

^ but speaking of that we need to have can't feel pain as it's own ability since pain manipulation and feeling pain can fall into different categories.

• edit i'm Saying it should have both

Add Resistance to Dream Manipulation (since some organisms can't sleep, let alone dream) and to Fear Manipulation (same reasons as why Mind and Emphatic don't work). Maybe Resistance to Perception Manipulation, since it has pretty damn good senses, inevery way, but I'm not sure. Regadridn Souols, it depends only on verse equalization: if in the verse things like Trees, Fungus, Bacteria and viruses don't have a soul, then the CO doesn't have it. Add also Disease Manipulation.

Also, I found the smallest viruses here:

"Viruses"
"Many biologists consider viruses to be non-living because they lack a cellular structure and cannot metabolize by themselves, requiring a host cell to replicate and synthesize new products. A minority of scientists hold that, because viruses do have genetic material and can employ the metabolism of their host, they can be considered organisms. As well, an emerging idea that is gaining traction among some virologists is the concept of the virocell, in which the actual phenotype of a virus is the infected cell, and the virus particle is simply a reproductive or dispersal stage, much like pollen or a spore".[1]

"The smallest viruses in terms of genome size are single-stranded DNA (ssDNA) viruses. Perhaps the most famous is the bacteriophage Phi-X174 with a genome size of 5386 nucleotides.[2] However, some ssDNA viruses can be even smaller. For example, Porcine circovirus type 1 has a genome of only 1759 nucleotides[3] and a capsid diameter of only 17 nm.[4] As a whole, the viral family geminiviridae is only about 30 nm in length. However, the two capsids making up the virus are fused; divided, the capsids would be 15 nm in length. Other environmentally characterized ssDNA viruses such as CRESS DNA viruses as well as others can have genomes that are considerably less that 2,000 nucleotides".[5][6]

"The smallest RNA viruses in terms of genome size are small retroviruses such as rous sarcoma virus with genomes of 3.5 kilo base pairs (kb) and particle diameters of 80 nanometres (nm). The smallest double stranded DNA viruses are the hepadnaviruses such as Hepatitis B, at 3.2 kb and 42 nm; parvoviruses have smaller capsids, at 18-26 nm, but larger genomes, at 5 kb. It is important to consider other self replicating genetic elements, such as satelliviruses, viroids and ribozymes".

This should give us an idea of how good its Regenerationn, duplication and infection is.

It should have body armor via armadillo and turtles; spikes and needles by many animals; stink from skunks; tentacles from squids and many other things, Can ingore convential durability via attacking cells, and can create armor and melee type weapon via water fleas

Keeweed said:
It should have body armor via armadillo and turtles; spikes and needles by many animals; stink from skunks; tentacles from squids and many other things, Can ingore convential durability via attacking cells, and can create armor and melee type weapon via water fleas
This thing can ignore durability with dozens of ways: infection, poison, venom, possession, diseases, cell distruction, mind manipulation etch...

^ but poison and mind manipulation doesn't usually fall under ingoring convential durability on other pages on this site; possession on the other hand probably can

@anyonewithexperience

Bump. Anyway, in battles it's just goin' to distract the oppo, duplicate, hide the second clone underground, fires a stream of vaporized venom (http://ipfactly.com/spitting-cobra-facts-you-need-to-know/ is the lightning speed to be taken literally? Or can we measure it via human reactions?) that enters the enemy's body, HIV destroys the immunitary system and other ills damage the oppo, Venom reaches the oppo's heart, that before dying spreads it to every tissue. NIGH-OHKO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back