• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Naruto character vs Composite One Piece character

Movie Naruto didn't do anything. It was the Ryumyaku, that Naruto got sucked into.

Dude what do u think I'm talking about? I said movie Naruto as in the Naruto movie.

I'm talking about Naruto The Movie: The Lost Tower. Naruto and Yamato time travels via the Ryumyaku and does it unwillingly to boot. They only get back when it's sealed up in the past, there's no viable way to control it.

Just a thought: could the COPC transform into a toy the CNC if they were a puppet like Sasori?

I guess? Not sure how the Hobi Hobi interacts with inanimate beings, but considering Sasori is in some form "alive" the only thing that'd need to do is target the core that it's still flesh.

Hst master said:
I'm talking about Naruto The Movie: The Lost Tower. Naruto and Yamato time travels via the Ryumyaku and does it unwillingly to boot. They only get back when it's sealed up in the past, there's no viable way to control it.

It's a person's jutsu. The guy used the ryumyaku to activate his jutsu. The Ryumyaku is literally a ley Line of sage chakra in the planet.

Also Minato even stated that Mukada was the reason the jutsu activated because he absorbed the jutsu formula into his body then he activated the time transportation. Next Minato says that to go back Mukada must be defeated it.

It's a seal on the body which gives Mukada the ability.

My point still stands that Naruto didn't do anything, not to mention the Ryumyaku is still required to activate it. And Ryumyaku was never stated to be Sage Chakra, that's headcanon on your part.

Haven't read the whole thread so forgive me if this was said but What's stopping The composite naruto character from using Kamui or using kaguya dimmension swap and leaving the Composite One piece character there to die Tmk nobody in one piece has dimensional travel Also Army of edo tensei and a spammable izanagi And yagura water mirrior jutsu creates a clone of the exact same strength so the OP character would have to fight itself

> Tmk nobody in one piece has dimensional travel

Blueno technically does.

> And yagura water mirrior jutsu creates a clone of the exact same strength so the OP character would have to fight itself

That only seems like it is capable of cancelling out a single attack.

It's unlikely that there'll ever be a solid answer to questions like this. The two entities aren't fully defined / explored in the first place, and there are so many hax combinations / hax interactions that determining what is the most likely to happen is virtually impossible.

Requires a much lengthier breakdown than just "X wins because of Y and Z, low-diff".

There is most defiantly an answer to the question of who would win between the two. The issue is that the person that made this thread had to nerf Naruto to give One Piece a fighting chance.

I'm not to sure if bluenos doors will work here, Obito had to get into kaguyas root dimmension to connect to the other ones because with kaguya the ones she created is literally a different time space

I still don't understand at all how Naruto could win here

The most significant haxs abilties of the Naruto i remember is mind control BFR and the ablity to become Intangible,which is a joke compare to what One Piece have

Most of said hax also have pretty big weaknesses, and stuff like being unable to touch the Naruto OC without getting their hand burned to ash nullifies most of it.

> being unable to touch the Naruto OC without getting their hand burned to ash

Hmm? Can you elaborate?

I think the spammable izanagi and izanami is the most useful here And if it wasnt for aokijis fuirt I'd say flood the field with water lol

And I think hes referring to the fact that if u dont have senjutsu or so6p chakra u cant touch the TSB

Don't remember which jinchuuriki makes the user's chakra cloak burn anything that touches it, but yeah, one of them does that. (Son Goku I think?)

Matabi (two tails) is made out of fire, so I imagine that would burn, toon.

Plus the Aburame insects just poisoning those that get too close.

And Kakuzu's parasite thing ripping stuff apart.

Still, don't see OP getting around Naruto OC just noping all problems with izanagi, cloning to hell and back and one-shotting.

Kidkinsey said:
I think the spammable izanagi and izanami is the most useful here
And if it wasnt for aokijis fuirt I'd say flood the field with water lol

And I think hes referring to the fact that if u dont have senjutsu or so6p chakra u cant touch the TSB
Izanami only work several times,and it only helpful if the user die,One Piece character has lot of ways to deal with Naruto without kill him.

izanami only work on people who have issues,that won't do anything to One Piece. also it take a lot of time to active this jutsu,. One Piece character will beat him way before.

About the TSB, One Piece character can simply teleport the TSB out of his dozens of meter range with a snap or cut it;control it or move it out of the way.with Law's ability. also he can attack it with Haki.

And it not like he even need to get close and actually fight him hand to hand combat.. One Piece can create an arm out of Naruto's face and then he will turn into toy

Or, how about One Piece character simply snap his finger and BFR Naruto into the future in a second

False, Izanagi works for several other things beyond ressurection. It is only limited to be used for that because that's the user's main problem. It can make any change to the user into illusion, or create things like the tailed beasts. And it has a time limiter, not a limiter on the number of times it can be used.

And it absolutely doesn't take long to activate it. From what we've seen it's done on tought as long as the eye isn't sealed. It ca be delayed like Madara did, but only if the user wants it.

Haki doesn't stop atomization dude.

Except the hand is instantly reduced to ashes by their chakra cloak, reducing the original hand to ashes too.

Kind of hard with thousands of clones. And they a n just go into a pocket dimension with a tought and send clones to atomize the whole planet.

Izanami dont only have to be when u die, any damage/ill effects it can be activated, also users of the tsb can control it so I doubt moving it out the way is all that helpful Also 5k clones that can all use limbo lol

Izanami dont only have to be when u die, any damage/ill effects it can be activated, also users of the tsb can control it so I doubt moving it out the way is all that helpful Also 5k clones that can all use limbo lol

Composite Naruto has two types of transmutation. Jiraiya can turn people into frogs, and Momoshiki can turn people into chakra fruits.

Kidkinsey said:
Izanami dont only have to be when u die, any damage/ill effects it can be activated, also users of the tsb can control it so I doubt moving it out the way is all that helpful
Also 5k clones that can all use limbo lol
Yet,is it limited to several time,and that not going to help when One Piece character turn him into toy or BFR him to the future or anything else.

TSB's user lose control of the TSB if this pass some dozens of meter range. and if Nartuo will try to bring it back then One piece will just throw it off again.

How Limbo going to help? all Limbo clones can't harm One Piece psychically since he is intangible

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Composite Naruto has two types of transmutation. Jiraiya can turn people into frogs, and Momoshiki can turn people into chakra fruits.
I don't remmber Momoshiki part but anyway i guess you need a physical contact in order to do that,that never going to happen since if he will try to get close to One Piece then he will get turn to toy, One Piece can see the future for minutes ,he will already know all Naruto's moves and attacks before Naruto will try to do something

On this part.

No,Momoshiki can't turn pepole into chakra fruits,it just work with Kinshiki because he sacrifice himself',some ability which allow Ōtsutsuki clan pepole to get power up.

He can't turn whatever he wants to chakra fruits.

Back