• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanted to make a match with the CH and the Bracken from lethal company. Though lethal company is becoming 9-C+ likely so I was waiting on that.

Guys, I think I've seen an oversight on my part. Composite human's Building Level physically with vehicles is supposed to be 8-C since the vehicles are the size of high rise buildings (skyscrapers), and I made it 8-B city block level instead. Apologies on my part.

Planning to edit an oversight. In the meantime, reevaluate your 8-B suggestions.

CH has AP and durability stuff in the thousands. Does the guy have anything that could harm CH or block CH's attacks?
Dexter's dura is pretty good too, you should check out the feats in his page. For AP, Dexter breaking a wooden wall could require thousands of joules, even though the wall was on fire. Dexter has also overpowered a highly trained black ops soldier James Doakes and a man that was a lot bigger than him, Ray Speltzer. He also has enhanced awareness and can react to attacks coming from behind. He uses M99 syringes which could be a huge issue for CH

I’ve heard neck snaps are decent into 9-C but the calc on the common feats says it’s 10-A but none of the profiles agree with that nor do staff. So I would either give Dexter a good melee weapon and see if he could win against an unarmed CH or just calc one of his feats.

Dexter's dura is pretty good too, you should check out the feats in his page. For AP, Dexter breaking a wooden wall could require thousands of joules, even though the wall was on fire. Dexter has also overpowered a highly trained black ops soldier James Doakes and a man that was a lot bigger than him, Ray Speltzer. He also has enhanced awareness and can react to attacks coming from behind. He uses M99 syringes which could be a huge issue for CH
CH is stronger than a black ops soldier. And how is Dexter lifting a man up with one arm casually not athletic human in lifting strength instead? And was the fire weakening enough for the wall to be not

Composite human also resists sleep inducement. How does the syringes get around that?

I agree with Keeweed; adding a melee weapon will balence things with CH due to his AP disadvantage. And Dexter already has knives, so...

CH is stronger than a black ops soldier. And how is Dexter lifting a man up with one arm casually not athletic human in lifting strength instead? And was the fire weakening enough for the wall to be not

Composite human also resists sleep inducement. How does the syringes get around that?

I agree with Keeweed; adding a melee weapon will balence things with CH due to his AP disadvantage. And Dexter already has knives, so...
Josh Cooke (The guys who gets lifted's actor) weighs 75kg and Dexter lifted him with one arm without struggling.

I'm not sure not sleeping is the same as resisting a drug that is 10K - 30K stronger than morphine.

I'm currently fine with that. I might do some calcs for him in the morning. (It's 1AM for me now)

I'm not sure not sleeping is the same as resisting a drug that is 10K - 30K stronger than morphine.
"Sleep Inducement (Despite him wanting to sleep, Thai Ngoc is proven by medical professionals to be in a permanent state of insomnia since 1962 without suffering any negative medical effects[43])"

Have you read the profile? What do we say about resisting sleep inducement not being the same as resisting a potent depressant?

I think some humans have resistance to sleeping drugs, but that would need to be checked later (specifically I think the guy that gives them the resistance has resisted sleeping drugs before too, I doubt they won’t try that to help him with the insomnia).

I think some humans have resistance to sleeping drugs, but that would need to be checked later (specifically I think the guy that gives them the resistance has resisted sleeping drugs before too, I doubt they won’t try that to help him with the insomnia).
When ejected with etorphine, you can instantly die. This drug is used on large animals like horses, and i saw something about elephants but im not sure. There has been several instances that when people injected this to themselfs they died.

Then that’s more so important for being a poison than for its sleep properties. But it’s still good to know.

That’s exactly my point, if it just up and kills you that’s much more of a poison by that point to the CH than a sleeping agent. Like can it put something to sleep, yep, the CH however, definitely would just up and die.

Wait I just noticed two things. First our lifting strength page says peak human caps at 545 kg and it specifically showcases this from a person. So CH should be slightly higher than his current 501 kg (since this site currently accepts that 545 feat as it literally defines the tier), but second thing is that joke battles actually has class 1 start lower than both that and the current rating. So on the site they are on they actually have Class 1 lifting strength (it could be kept as peak human to line up with versus battles, though they are Class 1 in all but name since they are literally the line that defines when it starts).

Wait I just noticed two things. First our lifting strength page says peak human caps at 545 kg and it specifically showcases this from a person. So CH should be slightly higher than his current 501 kg (since this site currently accepts that 545 feat as it literally defines the tier), but second thing is that joke battles actually has class 1 start lower than both that and the current rating. So on the site they are on they actually have Class 1 lifting strength (it could be kept as peak human to line up with versus battles, though they are Class 1 in all but name since they are literally the line that defines when it starts).
I chose the guinness world records thing for deadlifting since in my experience, Guinness is a more trusted source since it's an authority on world records that uses a process.

Also, I've dived into the topic, and @Crabwhale in my links and the notes next to my lifting strength for deadlifting has remarked many times that the boundaries for peak human - Class 1 is arbitrary.
AP for them;
Hannibal 7650 joules at peak
Dexter upscales massively from 300 joules
Barry unknown but scales above bullets
Ip Man 14200 joules
Jacket 3000-3900 joules
Will record this stuff into my OP eventually (including the Dexter match)

I know staff has said it is arbitrary before, but it currently links to an actual lift as a source so that’s very weird. I’ve never heard of Guinness as a really good source personally, but I can understand your perspective on it.

I've been curious for awhile, and thought about the prospect:

If The Grinch was truly nasty, and focused on Humans instead of Whos, would the average person be able to win a fight against the Grinch?

Assuming average equipment on both sides?

NO NUKES FROM EITHER SIDE WRONG SEUSS STORY

I've been curious for awhile, and thought about the prospect:

If The Grinch was truly nasty, and focused on Humans instead of Whos, would the average person be able to win a fight against the Grinch?

Assuming average equipment on both sides?

NO NUKES FROM EITHER SIDE WRONG SEUSS STORY
Composite human has the peak strengths of every human.

I'll assume average equipment = standard equipment (unless that is not what you mean)

Assuming an average guy with standard equipment gives 9-C clubs and knifes (and similiar crude equipment). The Grinch would stomp the average guy. (and yes, I've researched stuff into the average guy a year or 2 back, and I still have scans and feats on the average human)

Composite human with standard equipment under SBA? The only thing that can be 9-B is CH's grenade (which may get up to over a megajoule). A normal car can keep up with that AP of energy, but 2 problems.

For abilities of each character:
  • 1: To what extent does the Grinch have with equipment like the Paraphernalia Wagon and Dark House? It sounds like the match could be unfair.
  • 2: How does the Grinch get around composite human's military-level firearms and grenades?

And did you read the composite human profile?

Assuming an average guy with standard equipment gives 9-C clubs and knifes (and similiar crude equipment). The Grinch would stomp the average guy. (and yes, I've researched stuff into the average guy a year or 2 back, and I still have scans and feats on the average human)

Composite human with standard equipment under SBA? The only thing that can be 9-B is CH's grenade (which may get up to over a megajoule). A normal car can keep up with that AP of energy, but 2 problems.

For abilities of each character:
  • 1: To what extent does the Grinch have with equipment like the Paraphernalia Wagon and Dark House? It sounds like the match could be unfair.
  • 2: How does the Grinch get around composite human's military-level firearms and grenades?

And did you read the composite human profile?
Hey there, I did.

I thought that the books Grinch being at least 10-B (Average Human), and 9-B (Wall) with equipment would have been a relatively even matchup (besides lifting strength).

I guess I was more thinking about how the average person would deal with a character like the Grinch more immediately and less 'The Grinch gets ******* shot and dies.'

That is to say in a more unflattering, realistic fight involving close combat, and not just the Grinch using one of his hax things, or a human gunning him down. (Mostly just 9-C stuff)

On the Grinch stomping, I think the 2000 Grinch is shockingly underrated in terms of ap + durability feats (because the story takes place in a snowflake despite all the human-proportioned architecture and stuff so we can't just say for the sake of argument they would be the same size/proportions to normally sized characters or something...?), but I thought that the use of the books Grinch would be more appropriate.

Hey there, I did.

I thought that the books Grinch being at least 10-B (Average Human), and 9-B (Wall) with equipment would have been a relatively even matchup (besides lifting strength).

I guess I was more thinking about how the average person would deal with a character like the Grinch more immediately and less 'The Grinch gets ******* shot and dies.'

That is to say in a more unflattering, realistic fight involving close combat, and not just the Grinch using one of his hax things, or a human gunning him down. (Mostly just 9-C stuff)

On the Grinch stomping, I think the 2000 Grinch is shockingly underrated in terms of ap + durability feats (because the story takes place in a snowflake despite all the human-proportioned architecture and stuff so we can't just say for the sake of argument they would be the same size/proportions to normally sized characters or something...?), but I thought that the use of the books Grinch would be more appropriate.
This is a match up thread on composite human, not the average human. Composite human is the combination of every peak strengths of humanity. The average person is a regular person you would find in the modern day (without any of the peak strengths of humanity on average). Composite human isn't an average person.

If you want to debate stuff on the average human, I can update my blog on the average human. We can debate stuff on a fun and games thread or private message.

The average person's standard equipment for real life street fights overall goes up to 9-C (primitive albeit surprisingly effective clubs (baseball bats and golf clubs for example), knives, screwdrivers and the like). I stated that the AP difference would make the average guy get stomped against the grinch. Not to mention that by unwritten rules of the site, even if by some mircle, it was allowed officially, the average guy barely have any powers/abilities at all. The grinch stomps the average guy by AP and abilities.

Last edited:
CH has faster combat and reaction speed btw. The CH would immediately use a gun since it's a very effective weapon (quick combat speed+piercing damage). If not a military gun, then a grenade+fleeing the Grenade, which I established earlier would easily destroy the Grinch's car with ease. The Grinch's car shouldn't really be 9-B in durability unless we have context stating otherwise.

Last edited:
I mean even if it was an average dude, Grinch with his insane lifting strength should be able to just like rip the random person's limbs apart or effortlessly throw them around without a need of using normal blunt punches. It wouldn't really be fair either way
I feel like an average guy vs fights thread (like against the Grinch) should be in another fun and games thread.

Who would win? CH with 20 years of prepare time and blodlusted
Or

Back