• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Perfect Humans Come and Play (Ayanokouji Kiyotaka vs Composite Human (Real World))

Conditions: Ayanokouji has a day of preparation. VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.

Amalgamation: 2, possibly 3 (Rakih_Elyan? (vote was prior to the OP change), Rayfire, MaybeWantsToEdit, )

Canon Perfection: 1 (SatellaTheWoE, )

Incon:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12 more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
So a quick list of advantages and disadvantages

Ayanokouji:
Better durability (12 kj > 5.5 kj)
Better Speed
Maybe better LS? (Ayano is anywhere from Athletic Human to Class 1 so idk)
Just as smart if not smarter
Information Analysis & Analytical Prediction
Could possibly mimic some of CH's martial arts

CH:
Stronger (5.5 kj > 4 kj)
Maybe better LS?
More skilled (Mastery in every martial art to have ever been mastered by a human, having a far broader knowledge in fighting than Ayano. All of the martial arts Ayano knows, CH also knows, has roughly equal mastery in them, and knows hundreds more)
Better battle IQ (Has the knowledge and intelligence of the best military generals and fighters to have ever existed)
Better with prep time
Better at stealth
Has his own analytical prediction
Instincive Reaction

So looking at all this, CH stands a good chance. Their biggest problems will be the speed diffrence (which prep time should help deal with) and the durability diffrence. With prep time, I don't see anything stopping both of them from just getting a gun, which CH should be able to win with as they're better with firearms and have crazy quickdraw speed.

I'm leaning Comp Human right now, but don't count this as a vote as I want to hear more arguements

Just want to say the ap on CH isn’t usuable, that’s their tackle energy and that can’t fully hit a target and doesn’t scale to durability for the same reason. They scale to 1600 J with strikes and 3500 J in durability for certain areas of the body.

So they get bodied if they try to physically fight. But they got a whole day of prep, so they got guns and maybe some homemade explosives. They also a taser and pepper spray too. What can Ayanokouji get from prep?

Just want to say the ap on CH isn’t usuable, that’s their tackle energy and that can’t fully hit a target and doesn’t scale to durability for the same reason.
Is the reason their tackle energy can't hit fully is because of momentum (P = mv)? I did put in the profile that Carlin Isles should be trained to withstand tackles from other players with weaker tackles.

It’s from surface area and how energy disperses in real life. I’m pretty sure my own tackle ap would be pretty high, but I’m definitely not punching that hard and if I ran head first into a hard wall (something that would allow the full energy to go back into me) that would hurt like hell if not knock me out like any other person. Plus even assuming it is usable, we know punching is different as it’s 1600 from the strongest punch ever, so trying to beat a guy up by tackling him would be a very poor move.

Actually though, they get a day of prep, so any decent melee weapon or some brass knuckles can actually allow them to still put up a fight a bit in melee, they would just get wrecked if hit. But I don’t see why they would do that versus just abusing range like any reasonable person would.

It’s from surface area and how energy disperses in real life. I’m pretty sure my own tackle ap would be pretty high, but I’m definitely not punching that hard and if I ran head first into a hard wall (something that would allow the full energy to go back into me) that would hurt like hell if not knock me out like any other person. Plus even assuming it is usable, we know punching is different as it’s 1600 from the strongest punch ever, so trying to beat a guy up by tackling him would be a very poor move.
Do you mind me PMing about the mechanics of energy, or can we do it on this thread? Last time I checked, energy is supposed to transfer into an object. Newtons are way different and has equally opposing reactionary force to an extent rather than the vague Newton's third law thing. Like, if I punch in the air, there's seemingly no opposing newtons and there shouldn't be a newton's third law. But how come this running into a wall thing is valid if an equal and opposite amount of energy/newtons isn't supposed back to me on paper if I run into a wall full sprint?

It won’t be the full energy hitting your head, it would just be the energy your head is parting over to it. Which is enough to absolutely hurt. I think we all know what happens when a person runs into a solid wall. The thing is all that tackles energy is from the entire body moving, not every square inch of the body hits the other person, nor does all the energy of it go directly into the other person, and it also isn’t just going to hit the person and dead stop and hurt them versus the energy is going to keep going throughout their body having it disperse rather than just straight hit them. Plus even then, assuming it fully scales, how can you possibly defeat someone with 12 kj durability with a 5.5 kj tackle. The punch has to only be 1.6 kj that’s documented, and the durability 3.5 since it backscales from sledgehammers and only at certain parts of the body.

Edit: Clearest example of this not scaling, an attack two times higher than a sledgehammer smashing into a normal dude didn’t just absolutely wreck him. The old tackle feat was based off what a real guy did with similar weight and speed.

Last edited:
It won’t be the full energy hitting your head, it would just be the energy your head is parting over to it. Which is enough to absolutely hurt. I think we all know what happens when a person runs into a solid wall. The thing is all that tackles energy is from the entire body moving, not every square inch of the body hits the other person, nor does all the energy of it go directly into the other person, and it also isn’t just going to hit the person and dead stop and hurt them versus the energy is going to keep going throughout their body having it disperse rather than just straight hit them. Plus even then, assuming it fully scales, how can you possibly defeat someone with 12 kj durability with a 5.5 kj tackle. The punch has to only be 1.6 kj that’s documented, and the durability 3.5 since it backscales from sledgehammers and only at certain parts of the body.
So the surface area in contact of the entity's kinetic energy is a major factor? In that case, that changes my knowledge

I still recall you making the point that there shouldn't be a newton's third law because you can punch in the air effortlessly. The initial purpose of the law is sticking to newtons, which is in the equation of Nm = J. So like how does the fully energy/force of my head even come back to my head if I were to mindlessly run into a wall at full sprint if there shouldn't be a newton's third law? I still don't get it.

At heart, I've looked into this and newton's third law is supposed to be reactionary forces at heart, not to be a statement taken literally. Besides, how do we explain equalibrium to the energy/newtons of my head when it goes into a wall full sprint, or how our bodies even need to build strength at all to stay standing upright from gravity?

The sledgehammer point still makes sense though.

There is an opposite reaction, but that doesn’t just go into a single part of the body. When you punch open air that doesn’t hurt at all, but imagine punching a stone counter, that’ll wreck your hand. I’m not sure I’m explaining it 100% fully how it should be, but it is pretty late for me. I’ll look it up to try and have a better example. But overall the CH still punches much lower and has durability slightly lower too.

There is an opposite reaction, but that doesn’t just go into a single part of the body. When you punch open air that doesn’t hurt at all, but imagine punching a stone counter, that’ll wreck your hand. I’m not sure I’m explaining it 100% fully how it should be, but it is pretty late for me. I’ll look it up to try and have a better example. But overall the CH still punches much lower and has durability slightly lower too.
I know that untrained humans' hands aren't trained to withstand their punches going into hard objects and trying to find evidence for them withstanding punches from each other is surprisingly meh I can tell you from experience. And that's even with evolutionary context on the homo genus' skulls.

If it's late on your end, go about your day! This wiki is supposed to be a hobby lol.

I more meant it was getting late around this time. So I’ll be back, likely not for a few days though since this is my last week of school for the year. I’m glad the CH is back to being used on this site, it was one of my favorite things to talk about in the old days.

I more meant it was getting late around this time. So I’ll be back, likely not for a few days though since this is my last week of school for the year. I’m glad the CH is back to being used on this site, it was one of my favorite things to talk about in the old days.
Like bro, the primary point of the vs threads was the debate, not putting fair matches on the profiles. Like if we sticked to the latter first and foremost, Would we even have fun talking about composite human in the first place?

Any of us can literally start redoing the most iconic and favorite composite profiles back in the day and pull off a tournament like this over at joke battles and vs battles fun and games.

Like, what's that, "X user" misses composite tree for example? Go ahead and update the profile and do some matches on it if you like the profile so much.

It's kinda like the saying, "it's not about the destination, it's about the journey"

See you in a few days!

Last edited:
Voting CH. Ayano doesn't have any vehicular expertise from looking at his profile. With prep, CH would go for like a fighter jet or something. Even if Ayano somehow guesses CH is using a fighter jet, and then convinces a military to get him one, he'd be far less experienced than CH at using it.

Does prep include vehicles like that? I guess CH would have the authority to get one, it just seems strange.

Plus even assuming that’s the case, a tank or attack helicopter would be hilariously more effective in this scenario than a jet. Both of those are actually designed to shot human targets.

Though Ayano may get an intelligence downgrade and if he does then CH doesn’t even need a gun or anything, a good set of brass knuckles would let them punch his lights out from the skill difference.

It just depends on if he loses his analytical predictions or not. Since with them, super lamely, he is better than all of humanity in skill since no human can do that. But without that he has no feat anywhere close than being the absolute best of every martial art to ever exist.

Ayanokouji still has his analytical prediction. Though why should prep time for him be irrelevant at this point?

Back