• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What other abilities and things have I missed in my making of composite human?

^^^,
(My Composite Human profile remastered CH profile that I've done)

Rules:
  • Please read the "Other" tabber of the "Notes:" section first before making any suggestions. I don't want to keep debunking stuff that already has a justification for why it's debunked.
  • The power has to mean what it is by-definition, and on-site.
  • The power has to be overpowered in itself (especially in the context of real life), or distinct in comparison to the abilities of other normal people. (yes, I'm following an unwritten rule and trying to make this profile professional even though it's going to be on Joke Battles)

Last edited:
The new Marksmanship ability? Wasn't it said that Peak Human sniping feats also qualify and Simo Hayha was listed as an example?

The new Marksmanship ability? Wasn't it said that Peak Human sniping feats also qualify and Simo Hayha was listed as an example?
The page states that it's supposed to be superhuman.

1: How does superhuman fit into peak human in this case.
2: Composite human is the combination of every human's peak strengths in one human, not literally adding, multiplying, etc the strengths of every human with each other (i.e. CH isn't combined human)
3: Evidence from staff or other credible sources that peak human marksmanship feats also qualify here?

Active Sediment Manipulation (Sand blasters are tools that let Composite Human fire a focused area with sand or really any kind of sediment if he puts it in the blaster. This can be used to just blind the opponent or make the area hard to see in)

Active Thread Manipulation (Things like lassos and bolas allow Composite Human to snare opponents if they catch them with it. There's also string shooters that can also make a constant ring of string which can work as a melee version of a lasso I think? We also have characters with Thread Manip on their profile which is about as notable as this, like Raiden Shuga's profile, and it's a notable ability anyway in general fights--being able to snare someone without doing physical harm. You also got grapple guns that utilize thread to grapple to things)

True Biological Manipulation (Ultraviolet light can inflict passive damage to DNA, and can inflict hemorrhages with it, as well as utilizing vital hemorrhagic viruses. Ramucirumab is in a class of medications called monoclonal antibodies. It works by stopping the growth of cancer cells, and even nerve agents are chemicals that prevent muscles from being used in certain situations. They arent totally powerful in terms of a Biological Manip ability, but they are pretty good at working on people, some of these in a pretty decent amount of time, hell, some fatal Cerebrovascular disease can work in mere minutes)

Active Technological Disablement (Anti-drone rifles can fire EMPs to shut down functions of drones, and there's EMP guns that can mess up electronics)

Last edited:
Active Sediment Manipulation (Sand blasters are tools that let Composite Human fire a focused area with sand or really any kind of sediment if he puts it in the blaster. This can be used to just blind the opponent or make the area hard to see in)

Active Thread Manipulation (Things like lassos and bolas allow Composite Human to snare opponents if they catch them with it. There's also string shooters that can also make a constant ring of string which can work as a melee version of a lasso I think? We also have characters with Thread Manip on their profile which is about as notable as this, like Raiden Shuga's profile, and it's a notable ability anyway in general fights--being able to snare someone without doing physical harm. You also got grapple guns that utilize thread to grapple to things)

True Biological Manipulation (Ultraviolet light can inflict passive damage to DNA, and can inflict hemorrhages with it, as well as utilizing vital hemorrhagic viruses. Ramucirumab is in a class of medications called monoclonal antibodies. It works by stopping the growth of cancer cells, and even nerve agents are chemicals that prevent muscles from being used in certain situations. They arent totally powerful in terms of a Biological Manip ability, but they are pretty good at working on people, some of these in a pretty decent amount of time, hell, some fatal Cerebrovascular disease can work in mere minutes)

Active Technological Disablement (Anti-drone rifles can fire EMPs to shut down functions of drones, and there's EMP guns that can mess up electronics)
Arguments are good. I'll plan on adding them in soon.

Thought of anothers:

Resistance to Dream Manipulation
Not only is CH literally unable to sleep, but lucid dreaming techniques also let them control their own dreams consciously, which can prevent characters who can do whatever in/to their dreams.

Limited Animal Manipulation
Dog whistles work on both dogs and cats in order to get their attention immediately regardless of relationship with the animal, or to just specifically hurt their ears without harming their own. I don't know if this would be exactly "Manipulation" and more so... "Control"? I can't find a better word.

(Using remote controls to control things is also kind of like Pseudo-Telekinesis in a sense, and universal remotes that work on several things at once could be a thing CH can create for all of their equipment and not just household devices so... also pretty sure there's weapons or stuff that can be controlled to qualify for Weapon Control, but I can't really think of anything besides a remote controlled missile)

Last edited:
Thought of anothers:

Resistance to Dream Manipulation
Not only is CH literally unable to sleep, but lucid dreaming techniques also let them control their own dreams consciously, which can prevent characters who can do whatever in/to their dreams.

Limited Animal Manipulation
Dog whistles work on both dogs and cats in order to get their attention immediately regardless of relationship with the animal, or to just specifically hurt their ears without harming their own. I don't know if this would be exactly "Manipulation" and more so... "Control"? I can't find a better word.

(Using remote controls to control things is also kind of like Pseudo-Telekinesis in a sense, and universal remotes that work on several things at once could be a thing CH can create for all of their equipment and not just household devices so... also pretty sure there's weapons or stuff that can be controlled to qualify for Weapon Control, but I can't really think of anything besides a remote controlled missile)
Resistance to dream manip is valid

Limited animal manipulation? It sounds like conditioned limited summoning. The animals have to be in range of CH. And how useful would the summoned animals be in-battle anyways? The animals' major use I could only think of would be their strong bite and superhuman speed. How would this ability be even OP to begin with?

Remote controls -> pseudo-telekinesis is situational. "a system for controlling something such as a machine or vehicle from a distance, by using electrical or radio signals" at most, it would be a minor detail in how one of their abilities are valid.

Limited animal manipulation? It sounds like conditioned limited summoning. The animals have to be in range of CH. And how useful would the summoned animals be in-battle anyways? The animals' major use I could only think of would be their strong bite and superhuman speed. How would this ability be even OP to begin with?
I wasn't just thinking about CH's own dogs and cats, I was maybe it could help against opponents who are like dogs and/or cats irl, or characters who can summon those animals themselves. To like, severely hurt their hearing to have time to actually kill them for example

That, and I don't see why the dogs themselves would be not OP or weak. CH atm doesn't have any form of reasonable distraction to prevent focus on them. They can have dogs out to flank the enemy to have time as they themselves get into a vehicle or something.

I wasn't just thinking about CH's own dogs and cats, I was maybe it could help against opponents who are like dogs and/or cats irl, or characters who can summon those animals themselves. To like, severely hurt their hearing to have time to actually kill them for example

That, and I don't see why the dogs themselves would be not OP or weak. CH atm doesn't have any form of reasonable distraction to prevent focus on them. They can have dogs out to flank the enemy to have time as they themselves get into a vehicle or something.
Argument sounds more convincing, though one primary concern. Doesn't the dog whistles require training for the summoning to work on animals? I can see it being confusing on cat and even dog characters, but would CH's dogs or cats even come close to CH's whistle?

For context, doesn't it rely on classical conditioning and training to work?

Just a question but how are battles with all equipment handled if the CH doesn't have an Infinite magical inventory to store all the equipment?

Just a question but how are battles with all equipment handled if the CH doesn't have an Infinite magical inventory to store all the equipment?
CH has access to all bags from all time periods (which are considered standard equipment), they would pick the most large, durable ones and use their clothing to store other stuff.

CH also has a wide variety of vehicles and items to store his stuff in. And CH can just pick the ones that are most relevant at hand and ditch the rest to lessen the weight burden.

CH has access to all bags from all time periods (which are considered standard equipment), they would pick the most large, durable ones and use their clothing to store other stuff.

CH also has a wide variety of vehicles and items to store his stuff in. And CH can just pick the ones that are most relevant at hand and ditch the rest to lessen the weight burden.
This seems to be very inconvenient if the opponent is not very far away or has long range.

This seems to be very inconvenient if the opponent is not very far away or has long range.
I always figured that since CH would know exactly who and what the result of a fight would be (because of these threads themselves lol) they would just bring the stuff they know is most optimal to win
but would CH's dogs or cats even come close to CH's whistle?

For context, doesn't it rely on classical conditioning and training to work?
Actually, that brings something new. What about trained pets as optional equipment? CH already has access to things like fungi spores and diseases, which are organic living things they are using in a fight. Why wouldn't CH also just have access to something like pets to bring out alongside the rest of their cascade of stuff?

I mean it wouldn't be that hard to list every animal a human has trained to fight for them (CH can't use every animal on the planet since not all of them have been trained to support in a fight or something and be willing to do so for their owner), and things like dogs can be argued to be standard equipment too for some people lol

Actually, that brings something new. What about trained pets as optional equipment? CH already has access to things like fungi spores and diseases, which are organic living things they are using in a fight. Why wouldn't CH also just have access to something like pets to bring out alongside the rest of their cascade of stuff?

I mean it wouldn't hard to classify every animal a human has trained to fight for them (CH can't use every animal on the planet since not all of them have been trained to support in a fight or something and be willing to do so for their owner), and things like dogs can be argued to be standard equipment too for some people lol
Trained animals sounds like a good arguement, though that still doesn't answer the primary concern of listing this conditioned summoning requiring the human to have the animals trained to go to CH's location.

Trained animals sounds like a good arguement, though that still doesn't answer the primary concern of listing this conditioned summoning requiring the human to have the animals trained to go to CH's location.
Don't animals like dogs and especially loyal cats already do that often? CH could simply have the best-trained pets that have ever existed, after all those pets were trained by a skilled human being in educating animals. I think that CH should be highly updated to include possible usable pets and such and the best examples of those pets (like a famously well-trained combat dog) in their "Can Summon" below their Optional Equipment

Don't animals like dogs and especially loyal cats already do that often? CH could simply have the best-trained pets that have ever existed, after all those pets were trained by a skilled human being in educating animals. I think that CH should be highly updated to include possible usable pets and such and the best examples of those pets (like a famously well-trained combat dog) in their "Can Summon" below their Optional Equipment
Will plan to add can summon animals in CH.

Ma Xiangang, one of the people on the Comp Human profile not only can survive electricity through his hands, but he also absorbs it, and uses it for electro therapy and absorbing electricity actually energizes him instead.

This would mean that Comp Human would have Minor Electricity Absorption in base would they?

I'm also confused on the reasoning for resistance on Mental Possession, I feel like the alter thing would only work on controlling personality, as it prevents personalities from breaking in, but not literal possession. Possession I think would take control of every alter within that person's brain would it not?

Last edited:
Ma Xiangang, one of the people on the Comp Human profile not only can survive electricity through his hands, but he also absorbs it, and uses it for electro therapy and absorbing electricity actually energizes him instead.
This would mean that Comp Human would have Minor Electricity Absorption in base would they?
Will examine the scan, though the logic here so far seems sound.
I'm also confused on the reasoning for resistance on Mental Possession, I feel like the alter thing would only work on controlling personality, as it prevents personalities from breaking in, but not literal possession. Possession I think would take control of every alter within that person's brain would it not?
DID/multiple personality disorder involves personalities taking over the body, so an alter that can control and withhold a dangerous personality's control would be resistance to mental possession. If this resistance needs to be further clarified, then I'll further clarify it.

The reasoning for possession feels more to physical possession, which I'll change for logical consistency. The Ma Xiangang feat is on the profile already there, it would have to be clarified to have electricity absorption on the base area.

The reasoning for possession feels more to physical possession, which I'll change for logical consistency. The Ma Xiangang feat is on the profile already there, it would have to be clarified to have electricity absorption on the base area.
It's so bizarre to see electricity absorption on the profile lmao

Another ability I missed was resistance to some forms of Mind Manipulation. This comes from people having tolerance to alcohol, most notably Andre the Giant.

Alcohol works by going into the bloodstream, and into the brain, in which some stuff happens so that it slows the responses within the brain to do anything, which is what causes you to get drunk,

...and what causes you to pass out.

Thus having a tolerance to alcohol and not getting so drunk you pass out by the time you reach over 100 beers like what Andre did means you'd have resistance to specifically that form of mind manip

Last edited:
It's so bizarre to see electricity absorption on the profile lmao

Another ability I missed was resistance to some forms of Mind Manipulation. This comes from people having tolerance to alcohol, most notably Andre the Giant.

Alcohol works by going into the bloodstream, and into the brain, in which some stuff happens so that it slows the responses within the brain to do anything, which is what causes you to get drunk,

...and what causes you to pass out.

Thus having a tolerance to alcohol and not getting so drunk you pass out by the time you reach over 100 beers like what Andre did means you'd have resistance to specifically that form of mind manip
Alcohol is also a depressant. This would also grant CH a resistance to stat reduction. Will add these feats with credible sources. Also will look into the highest alcohol ever withstood/survived.

CH is already more stacked than it's form in 2019. How rediculous could the profile get lol.

Also, CH should have the highest drug resistance ever, so a resistance to the bad status effects and madness manip of the drugs should be on the profile lol.

Yknow what stops composite Human with full arsenal (so like, most of their debates) from just sending their army of animals to basically have animal danmaku against the opponent

Yknow what stops composite Human with full arsenal (so like, most of their debates) from just sending their army of animals to basically have animal danmaku against the opponent
Most of IRL animals are a bunch of 10-C to 9-Bs with realistic superpowers or low-hax 10-Cs. That would be problematic for using this danmaku against certain characters. Other characters that are on the level of IRL animals, this ability would be pretty effective especially elephant stampedes and swarms of pigeons/turkeys attacking you lol.

So after this thread, should we add CH's genius animal training as another reasoning for social influencing, or add "Training Mastery" and have it redirect to animal manip? Or just add it to their Genius intelligence explanation?

Also I was wondering if there was any specific format that allowed references to be added to the CH profile in such a way without ruining the order of the references, unless if it does that automatically

Last edited:
Back