• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seal of Approval nominations

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
If you would like your page to receive the Seal of Approval or you come across a page that you believe deserves it, please share it here so it can be evaluated by the staff.
The pages must have proper formatting, links for the statistics explanations, good images, and good jokes (This last one is not required but appreciated)

Last edited:
100% legit :)

Would you consider assigning a title or medal to the pages once they receive one, instead of just providing a category? This is more effective, as many people might not notice the category alone.

Could be a good idea, I'll talk to the other staff about it.

A template has been created for the pages that get the seal of approval :)

Will be adding it to all pages which receive the seal of approval in the future

Proper formatting is a must, links for the statistics explanations, good images, good jokes (Not required but appreciated)
The pages must also be approved by at minimum 2 staff members to receive approval.

So hey! I would like to appeal for this page.

However, there is this one already, so not sure, if duplicated pages are allowed, but I assume I created the profile above a bit more nice and better formatting

Duplicate pages are not allowed, if there are two pages sharing for the same character they will be merged into one, as for the approval, I will withhold judgement for now, I'll work on the pages shortly and get rid of the unneeded one.

I assume, you could say that both profiles are actually merged into my profile. So you can delete the old one.

Old one has been deleted

I do apologize for neglecting this thread.

Yes. I feel entitled lol.

Anyways Seol, what do you think of this page? I literally dumped around 200 kilobytes into this page.

Yes. I feel entitled lol.

Anyways Seol, what do you think of this page? I literally dumped around 200 kilobytes into this page.
bump lol.

Seal of Approval has been awarded to your page by Jaften and I :)

Back