• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Composite Human plays ROBLOX (Figure (DOORS) vs Composite Human (Real World))

Conditions: VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules. Suggested by @CBslayeR

Note: As discussed many times and in similar cases, while Composite Human does have knowledge over every piece of fiction created, staff has stated that this doesn't apply to overall knowledge and intelligence.

Great human amalgamation: 7 (MaybeWantsToEdit, Undylan, CBslayeR, Rayfire, King_Dom470, H3110l12345I20, Javenplayz253)

A Roblox kid's most disturbingly weird nightmare ever:

Incon:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
I'll be leaning towards Figure for now. He rips an average human's head off like he's taking a piece of candy; imagine what he would do to CH if he was actually trying to harm them. Not to mention, the Figure outranges CH due to his long arms.

Unless if I gave CH soldier standard equipment or any gun, no. Though the AP, size and Strength advantages are notable, CH can keep up in reaction speed and has a superiority in combat and perception speed even at Figure's peak strength and speed.

CH's leg strikes are faster and their kick of 3727.143682 J, and decent 9-C durability feats can help fend off Figure. CH does also have Instinctive action too to counter the size and range advantage of the Roblox monster.

Kinda funny how one of the CH intelligence feats is knowing every piece of fiction ever created. Meaning he would have prior knowledge on the figure.

Anywho despite the lifting strength disadvantage CH show take this fairly easily given he’s unfathomably skilled every martial art, can predict the figure’s movements and are shockingly faster and stronger.

Basically they outgun, outsmart, and outskill

Kinda funny how one of the CH intelligence feats is knowing every piece of fiction ever created. Meaning he would have prior knowledge on the figure.

Anywho despite the lifting strength disadvantage CH show take this fairly easily given he’s unfathomably skilled every martial art, can predict the figure’s movements and are shockingly faster and stronger.

Basically they outgun, outsmart, and outskill
Dude, SBA dictates they would have no prior knowledge on the entity...

Regardless, I can see CH outskilling and the entity.

Add a note to CH where by SBA he won't know anything about the fictional opponent or their verse so we don't have to deal with
Sounds like a good idea.

This has been discussed like, countless times. SBA nullifies the opponent's canonical knowledge of the other opponent, even if their profile says/implies they should.

Unless if we're forced to discuss whether SBA shouldn't nullify said canon prior knowledge for a specific case, this should be a thing.

Like if Rick Shanchez has a pokeball in an SBA match against a pokemon case. Rick wouldn't know how to use a pokeball.
Kinda funny how one of the CH intelligence feats is knowing every piece of fiction ever created
+
Yeah I know but as a base they should already know
Logic doesn't compute. Prior knowledge of FIGURE falls under the knowledge of knowing every fiction created. Though only knowledge of FIGURE would be nullified.

Add a note to CH where by SBA he won't know anything about the fictional opponent or their verse so we don't have to deal with
Would this note be enough on the profile?:

"
Note: As discussed many times and in similar cases, while Composite Human does have knowledge over every piece of fiction created, Vs Battles Standard Battles Assumptions takes away prior knowledge of their opponent. While this may not make logical sense and may have a case in the future where this may cause debating issues.

For example, the paradox of having the best skill in something and not having prior knowledge in it due to the skill being related to the opponent, not having prior knowledge over the opponent should always be logically prioritized according to the assumptions.
"

Would this note be enough on the profile?:

"
Note: As discussed many times and in similar cases, while Composite Human does have knowledge over every piece of fiction created, Vs Battles Standard Battles Assumptions takes away prior knowledge of their opponent. While this may not make logical sense and may have a case in the future where this may cause debating issues.

For example, the paradox of having the best skill in something and not having prior knowledge in it due to the skill being related to the opponent, not having prior knowledge over the opponent should always be logically prioritized according to the assumptions.
"
SBA doesn't take away prior knowledge of an opponent if they know who they are canonically.

So I think there needs to be a site rule about being able to restrict CH's infinite prior knowledge about everyone on FC/OC if there isn't one.

And I don't think you really have to restrict their skills on something unless it's something verse specific (like the ins and outs of the systems in the FNAF 3 office like in the ST thread) just so CH isn't a borderline TAS level fnaf 3 player and just sweeps

SBA doesn't take away prior knowledge of an opponent if they know who they are canonically.

So I think there needs to be a site rule about being able to restrict CH's infinite prior knowledge about everyone on FC/OC if there isn't one.

And I don't think you really have to restrict their skills on something unless it's something verse specific (like the ins and outs of the systems in the FNAF 3 office like in the ST thread) just so CH isn't a borderline TAS level fnaf 3 player and just sweeps
"Knowledge of the other character/verse: The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in. Furthermore, they get knowledge of the character's appearance, equivalent to the knowledge they could have gained if they would have been allowed to briefly observe the form opponent(s) starting in using their senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch (or equivalent). It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s), so abilities like Information Analysis can not be used based on this knowledge. Negative effects of the observation, such as those caused by Madness Manipulation Type 3, are assumed to not apply for this knowledge either. Aside from this, the characters have no knowledge of each other." The last part argues no prior knowledge of each other.

CH has been nuked, so there would have to be a case similar to CH for canon or FC/OC character to pull a thread for changing rules, otherwise it would just be more appropriate to be in a questions and answers thread on the main/fan character site.

I'll take note that paradoxes like the character's skills that would be restricted due to prior knowledge being taken away would act like as if they're still there are allowed arguements.

Knowledge does apply to characters that canonically know each other

Knowledge does apply to characters that canonically know each other
Well, if that's the case, then what evidence like (but not limited to) good examples or original intent/interpretation of the rule supports this? The rule(s) of VSBW SBA doesn't seem to state or imply this anywhere unless if I'm missing something.

You cannot undo prior knolwedge. The sba doesnt support that
Anyways, CH is too skilled plus he shoulr have stealth mastery considering its not that hard to stop the noise or your footspes

You cannot undo prior knolwedge. The sba doesnt support that
Anyways, CH is too skilled plus he shoulr have stealth mastery considering its not that hard to stop the noise or your footspes
I'm rereading the thread supporting my arguements. Starting from around here.

That’s unfortunate been said as a big no by staff. I can understand with them knowing about characters since in this instance the character isn’t a fictional thing written by them but an actual person that’s existed. But for overall intelligence, staff has just said no to that, despite it not being how it worked for any other composite. Though staff said no, so it’s no for now. -@Keeweed (Yes, I know that pinging members don't really summon them)

FIRGURE doesn't really exist in the real world as an actual real entity. And it's stated by Keeweed that prior knowledge via knowing them as a fictional character in their verse is a solid fallicious arguement by staff.

If we actually want to give the assumption that knowledge on the character that's fictional in their verse as prior knowledge, we would need to verify staff on how logical it is to do so.

So, maybe a note saying that knowledge on a character that's fictional in-verse isn't/is prior knowledge type of note on the profile? I would need a staff reply on-forum to clarify reliably to confirm either one 100%

I mean if Veldora fought goku, he obviously wouldnt forget his move and knolwedge on goku
(One of Veldora's moves is kamehameha that he straight up stole from db)
The prior knowledge via fiction in-verse arguement is something that needs to be discussed and confirmed by staff. As this assumption would change a lot of the debates in the tournament. One of us would need to start a Q&A thread to confirm this.

If none of us confirm the creation of the thread or the source behind Keeweed's arguements besides me. I'll do it myself

Voting Composite Human. Figure stat amping themselves instantly in the fight doesn't seem likely and seems out of character, and CH can just dodge like all their attacks at the start and beat them up with martial arts and pressure points. Figure's body is roughly in a human shape so it'd be easy to assume he has similar pressure points as a normal person does.

Voting Composite Human. Figure stat amping themselves instantly in the fight doesn't seem likely and seems out of character, and CH can just dodge like all their attacks at the start and beat them up with martial arts and pressure points. Figure's body is roughly in a human shape so it'd be easy to assume he has similar pressure points as a normal person does.
counted.

To be fair, Figure range is noticeable and its Lifting Strength is insane. If it lands a single grip, then it's hard for CH to really come back from that.
Fairly certain the lifting strength difference isn’t actually that big. Either way the dude is a master in every martial arts ever and has instinctive action the figure landing a single hit is going to be unbelievably difficult

According to this, Figure with amps could be much faster than we place it on its page.
TheRustyOne has questioned the validity of the assumptions. The problem is that they can't be confirmed or denied to be true. Most notably, the 5 m/s (I know that a scan for the average human walking speed is on the internet, as where wiki gets it's speed stats isn't explicitly stated.

And to get an accurate top speed, someone should record a scan of FIGURE going at top speed in a perfect camera angle so a calc could be done for their speed.

Back