• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hum... I think so
TBH, I was a bit torn on using telescopes as a part of the CH's range, since by definition, it's how far "X thing" can reach with their abilities. The telescopes rely on photons reaching them, and it's not the telescopes themselves reaching that far.

TBH, I was a bit torn on using telescopes as a part of the CH's range, since by definition, it's how far "X thing" can reach with their abilities. The telescopes rely on photons reaching them, and it's not the telescopes themselves reaching that far.
I mean, is the reach of their vision, isn't It?

I mean, is the reach of their vision, isn't It?
"Range is a measurement that refers to how far that the attacks or abilities of a certain character, weapon, or otherwise, can efficiently reach on their/its own."

If common sense tells me that range can include stuff like sight; I'll update the profile to include telescopes and all.

CH vs Humanity seems incredibly unfair for CH. Humanity has basically everything CH has, and CH can't kill every human being on the planet. CH just gets killed from all directions too
CH get's 20 years of prepare time and humanity get's 0 prepare time, CH has 20 years to use his SI to get armies, make super advanced tech and more

And funnily enough, I'm planning to bump up the user request limit to 5, since I've nearly ran out of used-to-be CH supporters that are still active on-site, and that you guys have extra good ideas.

Also, I know this is a fun and games thread, but unfortunately, a CH vs Human Race debate is technically off balence here actually, nvm, it's supposed to be linked as a debate in a vs thread. I'll post it as a thread in the JBW vs threads if you guys want to continue.

Though how would SBA conditions work in the first place when winning against the human race? The human race isn't some character that can be killed, humans are pretty wide spread to where even an ultra deadly disease in IRL can't infect and kill everyone. How would CH even win when there could be one extra person left on the planet, and CH has no prior knowledge on the human race for some reason?

I'll note that eradicating the human race isn't the only wincon for CH.

Who would win? CH with 20 years of prepare time and blodlusted
Or
Here's your thread. If you want it in the tournament, go ahead and ask for it to be in the matches section of the OP.

CH get's 20 years of prepare time and humanity get's 0 prepare time, CH has 20 years to use his SI to get armies, make super advanced tech and more
20 years of prep meanwhile Humanity gets none. Within that 20 years of prep Humanity already advanced as much lol. Unless you mean CH is 20 years more advanced, and either way I doubt 20 years or really any normal amount of time is enough to tank or dodge city level nukes
SI is the only hope, but that depends on which real people and if they can do that to enough people. Even if they get on billboards and national news, there's still going to be people who hate CH just because they're well-liked, so it's debatable how well that's even gonna work

20 years of prep meanwhile Humanity gets none. Within that 20 years of prep Humanity already advanced as much lol. Unless you mean CH is 20 years more advanced, and either way I doubt 20 years or really any normal amount of time is enough to tank or dodge city level nukes
SI is the only hope, but that depends on which real people and if they can do that to enough people. Even if they get on billboards and national news, there's still going to be people who hate CH just because they're well-liked, so it's debatable how well that's even gonna work
Sinse humanity has no prepare time here, It will not advance any more then It is now a days

You do know that a vs thread of CH against the human race is currently ongoing? If you reached a conclusion here, then vote on the actual vs thread on the match.

And the Composite human has 5.5 KJ of AP, I don't think there's an advantage he doesn't have lmfao
I mean, the durability stuff can be argued as a physics trick or exclusive to some areas since the IRL durability feats can have the IRL physics of joules come to play. That can significantly nerf the overall durability of CH. Even though CH should be far above baseline in durability overall, the physics of joules can make it so Firestar can harm a weaker area.

I mean, the durability stuff can be argued as a physics trick or exclusive to some areas since the IRL durability feats can have the IRL physics of joules come to play. That can significantly nerf the overall durability of CH. Even though CH should be far above baseline in durability overall, the physics of joules can make it so Firestar can harm a weaker area.
Areas Firestar either doesn't have access to and for all of them doesn't know about (Graystripe went for Scratching a leg when he went for a Human), CH isn't a badger or some kind of critter, they're a human, things that the clans just don't **** with unless literally 100% necessary, and even then the one time it happened was a blitzkrieg against construction workers and Graystripe(someone directly comparable to Firestar) was literally captured and made to be a house cat until he figured out how to escape

And the Composite human has 5.5 KJ of AP, I don't think there's an advantage he doesn't have lmfao
The CH isn’t, that’s with a fully unusable tackle. Their fist ap is 1.6 KJ and their durability is 3.something KJ for their skull and maybe other bones (though I remember there used to be talk about a guy with bones 4 times more durable, was that revealed to be fake?).

I will say if Sonny was up to date I'd use a character from that game, but if you want a good idea at what Firestar's speed Section would look like, take a look at Scourge's profile
And yes, I did Scourge before I did Firestar, cause Scourge only has like a part of one book to go through.

Court battle against Phoenix Wright, 1 day of prep for CH, 1 month of prep for Phoenix

CH works a shift at Fazbear Frights with Springtrap in the building, no prep for CH and he's not allowed to burn the place down, killing William or surviving until 6AM is fair game

Fight Figure from Doors with only 30 minutes of prep for CH, fight takes place in the doors hotel

CH in a saw movie because John Kramer is mad at him for existing, John has 1 year of prep and full prior knowledge and CH has none, fight would take place in a saw trap built for the CH

yea, I think I need to start recording these requests, the replies going at light speed to me at this point.

Composite Human vs Sans, CH has tech up to 9-B and 1-2 weeks of prep (maybe more, idk what is more fair), fight takes place in the Last Corridor, speed is equal
(idk priority)

Last edited:
Back