• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) CH fights the man who 'always comes back' (Composite Human (Real World) vs William Afton (Games))

Conditions: William is in his springtrap (Post-Springlock Failure) key, and is in the building of Fazbear Frights with CH working a shift in the building, and "killing William or surviving until 6AM" are CH's win conditions (The match starts at 12 o' clock midnight). VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.

FYI, I'm not sure on VBW or JBW, that you're allowed to restrict in-character actions like not being allowed to burn the place down. Even then, Springtrap has resistance to fire and high temperatures, and SBA dictates that CH doesn't have prior knowledge of Springtrap.

I ALWAYS COME BACK:

Are you sure man? I could just kick your ***: 7 (Hortonhearsahoot, CBslayeR, SatellaTheWoE, Undylan, Mariogoods, Sfgamer, me)

Incon:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
CH is the best fnaf player (let's ignore the paradox of them being the best fnaf player but having no knowledge on springtrap) so he's probably likely surviving if they wanted to just survive lel. The main protag of fnaf doesnt seem exactly superhuman in skill in terms of what they do, so CH is probably at least as good as him. Anyway I think if CH wanted to kill Springtrap, they don't have many options if they don't have everything in their optional equipment, so they're completely screwed.

Differences;
  • CH knows every martial art that has ever existed.
  • CH has the acrobatics, elasticity and pressure points advantage.
  • William has an AP and durability advantage of 1.875 to 2.4375 times.
  • William has a travel speed advantage of 1.46 times.
  • William has a reaction time advantage of 2.5 times.
  • William has a LS advantage of 3.1 times. (Not counting backlifting)
  • William has the immortality type 2 and supernatural willpower advantage.
  • William has a range advantage because he is taller. (He is not, my bad)
  • William has superhuman stamina, higher than CH who has peak human stamina.
  • William is an extraordinary genius, higher than CH who is a genius.
Voting William here.

Last edited:
What ap are you going off of? CH is 1.6 KJ with attacks and has slightly over 3 KJ for durability. What does springtrap scale to?

Differences;
  • CH has an AP and durability advantage of 1.85 to 1.42 times.
  • CH knows every martial art that has ever existed.
  • CH has the acrobatics, elasticity and pressure points advantage.
  • William has a travel speed advantage of 1.46 times.
  • William has a reaction time advantage of 2.5 times.
  • William has a LS advantage of 3.1 times. (Not counting backlifting)
  • William has the immortality type 2 and supernatural willpower advantage.
  • William has a range advantage because he is taller.
  • William has superhuman stamina, higher than CH who has peak human stamina.
  • William is an extraordinary genius, higher than CH who is a genius.
Voting William here.
okay but what does will do when CH uses any of the "screw you springtrap" technology he has access to in the office

I really don’t know why Springtrap has EG instead of just genius. I know he made soul machines, but that’s possible in his world, not that he’s beyond all of humanity in intelligence. However, that doesn’t matter, that intelligence is in robotics. The CH is the best at every fighting style to actually exist, his combat intelligence is monstrously higher than Springtraps.

I can’t do it because in real life it isn’t possible, but in fnaf that says everything about the world and nothing about springtrap. It’s possible in his worlds because souls are absolutely real and there is an energy you can use. In real life that’s not the cause in absolutes.

In all seriousness, souls have no scientific evidence of existing so it's kinda not possible.
I’m not religious either, but the point is in that world they exist and can be interacted with so I don’t see why he would need a machine beyond humanity rather than just a complex machine that would be possible for people to make in his world.

I should reclarify the physics on CH's durability eventually. Since CH should be as durable as the most durable IRL fighters, and there's context suggesting that the fighters' strongest muscles should be capable of withstanding hits from other comparable fighter.

There's also the fact that IRL durability isn't linear, and IRL unlike fiction, doesn't ignore the surface area dispersal of energy.

"Capable of driving his car at 200 Mph"
I think a CR is in order. This is actually an awful reason lol. With this same logic, my dad is superhuman for driving his car on a highway. But he's not because there isn't much to react to when driving on such an open area.

Anyway CH is also street, but thats mostly because of his bones and tough muscles, which are still susceptible to being punctured. Meanwhile springtrap is in a literal robotic suit made of metal. CH isn't going to be able to very easily destroy that in the slightest. They'd just break their wrist because there isn't much for the hard metal to absorb the punch, like a pillow or something.

I think a CR is in order. This is actually an awful reason lol. With this same logic, my dad is superhuman for driving his car on a highway. But he's not because there isn't much to react to when driving on such an open area.

Anyway CH is also street, but thats mostly because of his bones and tough muscles, which are still susceptible to being punctured. Meanwhile springtrap is in a literal robotic suit made of metal. CH isn't going to be able to very easily destroy that in the slightest. They'd just break their wrist because there isn't much for the hard metal to absorb the punch, like a pillow or something.
Well, since striking Springtrap may not be an option, is there a club-like weapon that's sorta like a long stick or baseball bat in the FNAF building? CH also has the fighting skill of the best street fighters, the CH could just throw stuff at Springtrap's face to temporarily disorientate him or grab some other object in their surroundings as an improvised weapon to increase their chances of winning.

If we assume CH is in the same fnaf 3 situation, they could handle and survive fairly easily. They're a god at fnaf 3, and also an experienced night guard irl. They'd also be far more capable of doing things like engineering the tech to like what CBslayeR said, improve the audio system to make Springtrap "stunned" for longer.

Actually, there is something club-like. Toy Bonnie's guitar is in the box in the fnaf 3 office that he can use to whack springtrap with. And it's probably made of metal too. Otherwise, there's a box full of 100% definitely metal heads for the animatronics that CH can chuck at springtrap really hard.

Anyways, Springtrap's wincon is to physically overpower CH. CH also has plenty of options to make up for and deal with Springtrap's advantages in their physical statistics.

That's how I'm seeing this match, unless if we're missing something.

Wait, doesn't Springtrap have immortality types 2, 7 and 8? That would mean that CH's option for a wincon in a fight is to incap Springtrap. CH's experience with IRL real fights in public involve dirty-lethal moves on people. Springtrap is a different animal and it would be like regular guy fighting a bigger guy in knight's armor.

While CH could potentially aim-dodge with their legit subsonic perception+superhuman reaction speed, and use heavy blunt objects as improvised weapons? Could CH really incap William?

As far as I know, CH is capable of fighting physically stronger opponents to an extent, and William doesn't have as decent as combat skill as CH.

Wait, doesn't Springtrap have immortality types 2, 7 and 8? That would mean that CH's option for a wincon in a fight is to incap Springtrap. CH's experience with IRL real fights in public involve dirty-lethal moves on people. Springtrap is a different animal and it would be like regular guy fighting a bigger guy in knight's armor.

While CH could potentially aim-dodge with their legit subsonic perception+superhuman reaction speed, and use heavy blunt objects as improvised weapons? Could CH really incap William?

As far as I know, CH is capable of fighting physically stronger opponents to an extent, and William doesn't have as decent as combat skill as CH.
He doesn't have to incap him permanently, just long enough to make it to 6AM

Brute force isn't CH's only option here

Brute force isn't CH's only option here
Of course. Though CH may have to resort to it in order to defend themselves in hand-to-hand combat with Springtrap

Though, first, can we still say that CH is the best FNAF 3 player if they don't have prior knowledge of springtrap? Wouldn't saying that CH shouldn't be the best FNAF 3 player be also restricting intelligence (something against the sprit of not restricting or tampering with a profile's stats and abilities with the exception of speed)?

And couldn't CH just improve any the 3 systems of the building to have significantly less errors and be more efficient eventually? They have the intelligence of the best engineerers.

CH could restrict Springtrap far more eventually through the audio system and unlike the FNAF 3 player, could leave their office with bonnie's guitar. CH could always keep a weapon at hand for self-defense.

Of course. Though CH may have to resort to it in order to defend themselves in hand-to-hand combat with Springtrap

Though, first, can we still say that CH is the best FNAF 3 player if they don't have prior knowledge of springtrap? Wouldn't saying that CH shouldn't be the best FNAF 3 player be also restricting intelligence (something against the sprit of not restricting or tampering with a profile's stats and abilities with the exception of speed)?

And couldn't CH just improve any the 3 systems of the building to have significantly less errors and be more efficient eventually? They have the intelligence of the best engineerers.

CH could restrict Springtrap far more eventually through the audio system and unlike the FNAF 3 player, could leave their office with bonnie's guitar. CH could always keep a weapon at hand for self-defense.
(that second point is why the profile got killed lmfao)

And yeah he should be able to use and potentially improve the systems if he needs to

So CH now has a soul via verse equalization. But I feel like CH is just capable of damaging the springtrap suit with the stuff within the office, or just survive the whole time.

CH seems to have more ways to counter William and plenty of ways to make up for their initial strength disadvantage. Even if we assume that no prior knowledge of springtrap means they don't have the best FNAF 3 skills, they still can use their intuition and adapt a strategy quickly to countering Springtrap.

If springtrap gets into the office or gets close to CH, the latter could still defend themselves and harm springtrap with bonnie's guitar and flee the scene in the process.

Back