• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite FT and OP character vs Composite Naruto and Bleach Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrath Of Itachi said:
I don't know about that. Composite Bleach is basically Yhwach, I think Composite Naruto would possibly win.
not my son, composite bleach comes equipped with prime soul king.

What has Mashymre done with his reality warping

Also, AP is really irrelevant in a thread like this, it's about hax.

OP has all stats equal so AP really really is irrelevant here.

He used his reality warping and plot manip to the create the fairy tail, Eden's Zero, and Rave master verses.

And he scales massively above Genesis in the same ability who could give himself any ability and stats he wanted the only restriction is it has to come from his imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back