• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite FT and OP character vs Composite Naruto and Bleach Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, the almighty was being a bitch at that times.

final arc aizen can cast an illusion on yhwach while his ass was strapped onto his chair. genjutsu can do the same.

What link? how can they bypass bleach passive intangibility and naruto non passive one?

Edit: i saw the links, but still doesn't explain how they can bypass intangibility.

It was a bitch on vsb too lol. But yeah

Since when were you under the illusion that Aizen was actually sitting on the chair? Joking aside, well that does make it powerful... But then again numerous people have already resisted and ignored illusions in FT, think OP too maybe. Example, Erza, Laxus, Jellal. In fact some outright shuts down illusions, like that one guy who fought Mavis in FT Zero. Taht's not counting for levelling up his power now that they're composite.

Intangibility isn't an issue when you can erase their existence or distort the space and time they live in. And power negation. Also Haki.

If we're joking syur

Also there's one more thing I want to add in that case....

See CB would mean that they have Yhwach who can only be defeated by a plot arrow... But CFT has plot weaponized as nkama power : D

I guess you could go that route.

Honestly i think composite fairy tail would do better on their own rather then fuse with one piece. Now they got a huge weakness to water. Bleruto summons water. Gg

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Bleach win this via restaurant crush. ovo

Ae you sure we shouldn't move thia to F&G board?
Naruto uses talk no just and everyone go for a dinner in Bleach's restaurant.

LordAizenSama said:
I guess you could go that route.

Honestly i think composite fairy tail would do better on their own rather then fuse with one piece. Now they got a huge weakness to water. Bleruto summons water. Gg
Ironically if we take Juvia her bodie is actually entirely made out of water so they are basically their own weakness lol.

They also consume water via God Serena -.-... That would be super strange.

@Homu

You can't crush Ussop's manliness ovo

@LordAize

(How dod you do strikethroughs, I shoulodn't do this when I have a midterm ;; ) You know one thing I like to imagine in One Piece is that many of the devil fruit users can pretty much deal with water in various ways. Whether blowing back with shockwaves or something like that. Then again this isn't OPM. But I think OP has more benefits than drawbacks performing a fusion like that.

But ye just evaporate that water.

That said I thought if we combine via composite we don't add in weaknesses?

Maybe its to stop conflicting powers and weaknesses like Blanked just pointed out but I always just assumed it's composite everything

I usually avoid thinking about it since otherwise you'd have to take into account the possibility of conflicting natures of somenoe's race and being. Like a ghost and someone who can kill any ghost by physical contact, only example, idk.

I also don't want to look up every character in existence for each franchise to find out whether they'll kill themselves by accident ;;

You know what, i just lost interest discussing this seriously. Let's just wank the verse we likes instead.

@cob Omaeda will eat ussop as breakfast.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
You know what, i just lost interest discussing this seriously. Let's just wank the verse we likes instead.

@cob Omaeda will eat ussop as breakfast.
I thought we were already doing that? Also, Homura mind screws and GG.

In that case I'll give a proper answer

I don't think OneTail can deal with the multitude of bleach shit let alone some of the naruto stuff. Kotoamatsuki, izanami, izanagi, preta path (soulsuck) etc etc.

Ill list what i also think will be a important

Tessai's teleportation and timestop cancels out OneTails timestop

The wind sternritter power bends space away from him to avoid attacks.

The antithesis can be used to swap the current battle conditions of the two

The balance takes all the misfortune Bleruto receives and sends it back at the opponent with interest

The X-axis intangibility

Multiple types of immortality from Aizen to Giselle to Gerard to Kaguya etc etc

OP illusions via kotoamatsuki izanagi izanami tsukiyomi KS.

Zanki no tachi turns up the heat.

Ichibes ichimonji power null and weakening from every hit

Orihimes casuality manipulation will actually be used properly

Sealing powers/jutsu in both verses

Ino's mindjack or shikamarus shadow snare

Tsb, ETSB from various nardo chars

Absolute zero from rukia

Shunsuis double theatre suicide (Bankai)

The yourself from loyd royd copies all their opponents powers

Hitsuguyas bankai freezing all matter in 4 seconds

Aaraniero's sovereignty over the opponents body

Yammy's soulsucking via Gonzui

As nodt's fear inducement paralyzing opponents with fear

TheDeathdealing and giftball, giftball deluxe from Askin

Theres so much more my head hurts

You forgot that Hitsugaya nulls powers with his ice.o

Edit: multiple bleacruto characters have power null resistance too

Considering the enormity of this im not surprised I forgot that

Also which is the character that can create duplicates again?

I also forgot that guy gremmy created that can erase his own existence to other people

FT's Hax is getting downplayed here a bit

For Starters they can listen to people's thoughts(unless there's a type of resistance)

Then you have perfect power copy(that one spirits powers copy ability puts August to shame only restriction is well energy)

Reality warping(can make anything literally only restriction is imagination and energy)

Time manipulation(Both time stop/reversal/forwards)

Energy nullification/energy destruction? (death magic does it and Natsu can burn energy away as well)

Regenerationn(via time manipulation and Curse or the Phoenix who can regenerate from a drop of blood via statements from the movie)

Space Magic nullification(there's one dude that can lol nope all attempts to mess around with space in a certain area)

Transmutation

Than you have instant energy absorption of most forms of attacks(let's just say throwing energy attacks is not a good idea)

Illusions/Memory alteration(for example Lexus once resisted this one person's illusion which affected thousands of people, and there's that one dude that can alter your memories from a distance the dude can literally erase certain memories and replace them into a fabrication of his own. Tricky ability

There's a ton of OP abilities in FT

I really shouldn't post much due to being busy but ye

Also the issue of how time stop can be done instantly by Zeref so... Didn't even know Tessai had time stop tbh, and unlike Tessai can cover more ground and is probably more skilled. Whitebeard cracks the very air, and etc.

If anything I think this should be a tie tbh.

Though tbh I think it could be more decisive if instead of packing the top two strongest DC wise shonen franchise against two phsyically weaker ones it could've been closer if you mixed them... Oh well.

KuuIchigo said:
How you gonna copy something that will neg it? Lmao.
Yeah that's the same bullshit Ichibei said.

Look where that got him.

And kinda not hard to copy when you're the master of space and time in your place lol. Can't exactly copy something if you get insta time stopped and death magiced and had your memories stolen and ended up ripped in time and space.

What?

Hard to do that when they all get negged.

Edit: And since this is composite I assume the composite character has the combined intelligence of all the characters of the verse. Obviously Bleruto > FairyPiece so they would use the The Almighty to its best.

Dude your argument is that FTOP will get their powers negged even if CBN gets wiped out of existence. I'm pointing out that you can't exactly do that if you're dead.

Hard to do that when the power to neg is negged. It's becoming a loop. Typically when both can power neg each other it becomes a tie or who uses which power first.

And in this case... time stop kinda makes it hard to react first.

Ichibei didn't have the convenience of granting time stop, power negging alongside the ability of someone being able to perfectly mimic another power and their memories, and rip apart space and dimensions and play with time like putty.

And before you respond with Tessai time stop I gotta ask for more from it. It's the first time I heard of it. I just want to see how it's used is all.

Also can't continue now sadly, tomorrow/later

Onetail gets passively rekt by as nodts the fear just by loooking at em.

Also negating something stronger than ur own power would be nlf. And Bleruto>>>>>>>>>OneTail

CBN who dat?

Since this is composite the Bleruto character has neg resistance so how do you neg it? With the The Almighty you're basically guranteed to go first since he sees what you're up to and bam negged.

Can't use it when you're negged.

Yes this is what it has come down to. Negging each other. But one has negging resistance.

Edit: The Yourself, fodder Kenpachi can cut space.

Ichibei didn't have the convenience of granting time stop, power negging alongside the ability of someone being able to perfectly mimic another power and their memories, and rip apart space and dimensions and play with time like putty.

Huh? So what? Doesn't change the fact you can't negate Bleruto's power with them having them Almighty. Ontop of it being already a nlf since bleruto is millions of times stronger physically (literally, not hyperbole)

And before you respond with Tessai time stop I gotta ask for more from it. It's the first time I heard of it. I just want to see how it's used is all.

It's when he stopped Sbinji and the others becoming hollows. Tbh its not needed but I just listed it anyway

Also can't continue now sadly, tomorrow/later

Sure B0ss

I am literraly only trying to remember if one piece has anything useful lol.

@Cin where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back