• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite FT and OP character vs Composite Naruto and Bleach Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering people from fairy tail can read mind and have a person that can see couple of minutes in future i don't think their precog is from any use.

Thou, i guess law's space cutting would be good if combined with Marin from FT that can block any abilty that affects space he wants and allow the use of those he needs.

TBH, FT outclasses OP so hard it's not even funny. Well, at least Oda has like 10 years to add something good.

...yeah... but that's limited to those who fear her... if you don't fear her, it does nothing....

Also It only takes years off your life iirc.... max shown was 40 I think....

LordAizenSama said:
...yeah... but that's limited to those who fear her... if you don't fear her, it does nothing....

Also It only takes years off your life iirc.... max shown was 40 I think....
In fact even FT has a soul manipulation so again, worthless.

Bleach characters also resist Soul Manipulation so, yeah. OP has nothing to go for it.

Well, if composite Narubleach character can become immune to composite OneTail's magic and curses with Askin's ability, devil fruit abilities could be useful...

...if they didn't get haxstomped.

@Burning we talk about hundreds of haxes here and he would need time for each of them so figures that ever happening.

We kinda discuss all the abilties, but this would end really fast if it was an actual battle.

The real cal howard said:
Coming from reading about her and Dimaria on the afar wiki...

She can only manifest her younger self inside a time anomaly, and that exists as a concept. Her older self is still at home.
You mean Ultear lol.

Ugh… midterms are fun.

Anyway… but Aizen-samaaaa. Nakama power is weaponizing plot as a spear. And since Almighty is weak to that that means they lose to that ovo Natsu transcends time and space after all~

All kidding aside I doubt the Almighty has the capacity to influence what exists beyond time and space. Theres still the hearing option. And I find it silly that others claim FT can't copy powers while Almighty can. Considering the fact that Gemini copies the body, mind, and powers. And yeah giving up on CFT not being able to use precog but Almighty isn't gonna be enough against something that exists out of time and space. And time reversal… Im sure that was discussed before as a hard counter to Almighty.

Also the phoenix in the FT movie was gonna obliterate the planet. And since this is composite were counting that. Btw are there any true immortals in Bleach or Naruto?

CBN - Composite Bleach Naruto

Yeah. Time stop is not needed nor utilizable from what I see. Not even the wiki page is clear on Tessai's time manip. I kindly request an update for his page

On mobile rn.

My argument is that spatial manip will be used to prevent CBN from hiding with that.

Also regarding negg, this is why I said it becomes who takes out who. Either one gets negged or the other gets ohkilled.

Dont be mean Aizen-sama >:33 midterms are hard

All kidding aside I doubt the Almighty has the capacity to influence what exists beyond time and space. Theres still the hearing option. And I find it silly that others claim FT can't copy powers while Almighty can. Considering the fact that Gemini copies the body, mind, and powers. And yeah giving up on CFT not being able to use precog but Almighty isn't gonna be enough against something that exists out of time and space. And time reversal… Im sure that was discussed before as a hard counter to Almighty.

Whaaaaa? Whos outside time and space? Wasnt Ultear just a time ghost who can't manipulate anything in reality?

The reason they can't copy powers because Almighty gg and they also have resistance to that sort of thing like Ichibei.

Time reversal can work however that will take place in the future where it gets negged :D

Also passice fear inducement will render them helpless to even look at Bleruto :DDDDDD

Also the phoenix in the FT movie was gonna obliterate the planet. And since this is composite were counting that. Btw are there any true immortals in Bleach or Naruto?

Obliterate the planet as in destroy the planet or lifewipe? Even if you want to say 5-B they still get stomped by yhwachs AP alone, let alone the like dozen other tier 5s Bleruto has

Hidan,kaguya,Gerard,Aizen, apparently every criminal in muken is immortal, etc.

By the way, if you wanna go down the route of everything for this composite, I havent even mentioned Bleachs' movies or other lightnovels. Naruto might have some decent stuff to.

I introduce you to my man Azashiro Kenpachi

Bankai Special Ability: His bankai ability is Yügō (Þ×ìÕÉê, lit. maning "fusion/merge"), and thus he can fuse with any substance whether it's inorganic or organic. Through the use of this ability his presence can't be sensed and this reiatsu can't be felt by anyone. An opponent once commented that it felt like "he just faded out of existence itself", proving how powerful and effective the ability is in both combat and espionage. He can fuse with multiple substances at will, allowing him to gain a great advantage over his opponent(s). Since the ability is not limited, he can use it to mix in his physical and mental capabilities with the air or surroundings. Through the use of this ability, he is also able to see through all situations at-hand and can hear everyone's conversations by mixing in his senses with his surroundings. Using this same ability appears to allow him to outmanuver Aizen's Kyōka Suigetsu's power of complete hypnosis, to the point that Aizen himself claimed that Kyōka Suigetsu would be rendered useless against the former Kenpachi. This ability can be used for teleportation towards vast distances within a certain area effortlessly since he can transpot himself within the same space. Mōzō (µ¿íÕÇú, lit. meaning "imitation/mimicry"): With this ability, he can imitate/copy his mouth and hands within many spaces. This allows him to create multiple attacks within many spaces. With this, he can launch multiple attacks of the same spell to devestate his opponent(s). When he used this, he was able to chant and cast hundreds of "ittokaso" and "kurohitsugi" level kido at the same time, damaging most of the captain-class shinigami.

Seitai yügō (þöƒõ¢ôÞ×ìÕÉê, lit. meaning "Living Body Fusion" or "Biological Fusion"): This is his Bankai's ultimate attack. With it it has an offensive form and a defensive form. In offensive form, by opposing his enemy, he can destroy his enemy's internal system. This is an attack that even can damage himself if used incorrectly. Kenpachi Kuruyashiki was killed by this attack. As for defensive, Azashiro can be fused with the air, hence all the slash from his enemy has no effect on him.

So yeah cobra aint the only one who can hear thoughts, but lets see how it goes against a guy who seems to fades out of existence. :DDDDD ontop of that sternritter who already can do that :DDDDDDDD ontop of OneTails ability to do so being negated by almighty :DDDDDDD Whilst being paralysed with fear :DDDDDDDD

Oh and Almighty can negate that hearing power also. If acno can im sure as hell Bleruto can.

Yeah. Time stop is not needed nor utilizable from what I see. Not even the wiki page is clear on Tessai's time manip. I kindly request an update for his page

I cbf updating Tessai's page. But what he did was freeze the time around shinji and the others and then teleport them to uraharas lab

On mobile r

So am I b0ss

My argument is that spatial manip will be used to prevent CBN from hiding with that

Why they gunna hide from a insect m8?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Actually I take it all back. Ignore everything.
Its to late for dat.

Some guy just claimed FT is better than OPM with a 'review'. And that OPM is shit.

Can't deny facts tbh

Who do you you think you're condescending, I'll haxstomp you faster than yhwach Vs Saitama, beat your ass like Natsu did erza that one chapter and since when have you been under the illusion that you weren't nakama punching yourself into oblivion

Bro you must be high, Saitama is Tier 0, no need to deny ovo and everyone beats at Erza you gotta be more clear than that, oooh that's what happened to Yhwach, Natsu punched Acnolgoia so hard Yhwach got taken out 2, what a hiro Nakamatsu is, a true nakama

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
@Dariel

Acnologia the space and time and dimension shattering dragon says hi

Acnologia can sing Hello Goodbye if he likes, but that doesn't matter because although Acnologia has what you say (at least if you get to read that part of Fairy Tail where it separates in two) he can't feel the Limbo, since the relevant Limbo isn't that it is in another dimension, but only those who possess the special type of chakra used to create it can see and/or feel it. So no Acnology, even if it had such a convenient power as the one you mention, can't counteract that power of Madara. I say if I had because it is a superficially mentioned power with which he did not do anything and showed absolutely nothing and the rest of his time magic wasn't seen either.

Please, talk about a character that is just Country Level, with a skill with deficiencies like the one you mention against someone from the Madara scale that surpasses Acnologia totally, are you really serious?

Btw speaking of copy paste ability, the Sternritters has 3 way to do so:
-First with The Compulsory, this one is may be the worst copy paste ability in bleach as it rather slow and require a touch.
-Second both version of The Yourself which is pretty much have better copy paste than Gemini since like Gemini it can copy paste your aparance, personality, power, knowlage and equiment but unlike gemini it doesn't requice a touch and work on stronger opponet plus it also doesn't have time limit(or at least have much longer time limit)
-Last with banned power or The Visionary...The Visionary can be use to imagine the opponent power and use that info to copy your opponent power..but of course since gremmy is fukig idiot so he just explode when try to surpass kenpachi power after he susesfully imagine his power.

i Know this is an old thread...but got damn, so much One Piece downplay.

One Piece is certainly not a "non-factor" like many here claim, and can actually deal alot of damage.

One Piece as a verse is also quite alot stronger than Fairy tail. It only lacks some of the hax that the other verses have at the moment, but this will probably change in the future.

On topic: Bleach and Naruto would probably win at the moment,One Piece lacks feats at the moment, so you should wait until it get's more feats in the future. Fairy tail is the weak link imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back