• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case of Zeldris, I couldn't find any. It makes sense tho, Magic also didn't work on the Ruler when they fought the DK. The attacked him with only physical attacks

EDIT

I mean Magic attacks*
I mean magical attack didn't work against the Ruler so they only fought him with physical attacks

EDIT
Correcting myself

You still didn't prove anything or how many layer it has you just keep continuing saying it's layered
Just look it this way:

Zeldris "God" still works against stronger opponents except the DK because he lent it to him.
Mael, The One Escanor etc are stronger than Zeldris but they beat him with physical attacks since magical attacks wouldnt work

But the OP never said Zeldris god is active. It’s just him in his mark. Why can’t Julius just react faster than Zeldris can think of turning on god. Julius will definitely know how much of a threat he is with future sight and immediately resort to EE. @Nelliels

But the OP never said Zeldris god is active. It’s just him in his mark. Why can’t Julius just react faster than Zeldris can think of turning on god. Julius will definitely know how much of a threat he is with future sight and immediately resort to EE. @Nelliels
God is on at the start of battle according to SBA

Is his future sight also equipped with information analysis? How would he know that he even has God? And between these 2 Julius isn't the aggressor type. All his future sight does is predict the next attack from what I know.

Plus it's also battle ready and very outb of character for Zeldris to have it off when facing an opponent

Last edited:
As Ive shown before, the ability seems to be active as long as he's conscious, also God isn like some key he needs to be in, another thing is that in his fight with Ludoshel and gang its clear it active since he's in a fight, this the same scenario, idk why he'd need to turn it on. Ominous Nebula sure but God is just on during fights afaik

Then what are julius' wincons then? except for dodging everything(which isn't a wincon) and every abilities he has gets nulled it's stomp if that's the case

As Ive shown before, the ability seems to be active as long as he's conscious, also God isn like some key he needs to be in, another thing is that in his fight with Ludoshel and gang its clear it active since he's in a fight, this the same scenario, idk why he'd need to turn it on. Ominous Nebula sure but God is just on during fights afaik
I agree their is also piety which I forgot to mention
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity (Elite Demons live for 1,000 years), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Body Control, Expert Swordsmanship, High ranking Demon Physiology, Curse Negation (Galand implied he could reverse the petrification effects of his own Commandment), Telepathy, Air Manipulation and Forcefield Creation with Ominous Nebula (Rotates his darkness at high speed, creating a vortex that draws others in), Paralysis Inducement with Ominous Bind, Mind Manipulation (Those who flee from Zeldris become his servants), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Spatial Manipulation (Broke Dubs' wall-less space), Rage Power (Cut down Mael in a fit of rage), Curse Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Aura, Fear Manipulation (The Commandments' auras terrified Hendrickson. His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Sealing, Power Nullification (Can seal the magic of others. Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Resistance to Acid Manipulation (Hendrickson stated acid doesn't work on the demon clan), Existence Erasure (High level Demons can withstand the Goddess' Ark), Gravity Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay), Deconstruction (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Heat Manipulation (Withstood the heat of Mael's attacks)
Yes and Julius has no wincons and Zeldris just stomps
Exactly it was an awesome debate though

Then what are julius' wincons then? except for dodging everything(which isn't a wincon) and every abilities he has gets nulled it's stomp if that's the case
Several EE attacks. He basically one shots if not for god

that’s the only reason we resorted to layering

I added more stuff.

Devil Union Asta » Star Magic Yuno and Mana Zone Nacht/Yami's resistance > Devil Arm Asta » 80% Dante's resistance > Yami's Black Moon » 50% Dante's resistance > 12 Asta's Black Divider Asta » Ancien Demon's resistance > Scale Magic » Yami's Mana Skin resistance > Black Asta » Spirit Dive Yuno's resistance > overflowing Anti-Magic > Mana Skin resistance > Elves' powernull » Anti-Magic Swords » Mars' Resistance > Klaus's Binding Magic

I put Nell's input on the Ancient demon. Julius would scale there

I added more stuff.

Devil Union Asta » Star Magic Yuno and Mana Zone Nacht/Yami's resistance > Devil Arm Asta » 80% Dante's resistance > Yami's Black Moon » 50% Dante's resistance > 12 Asta's Black Divider Asta » Ancien Demon's resistance > Scale Magic » Zagred's resistance > Black Asta » Spirit Dive Yuno's resistance > overflowing Anti-Magic > Anti-Magic Swords » Mars' Resistance > Klaus's Binding Magic

I put Nell' input on the Ancient demon. Julius would scale there
Still head canon it's based on equal power you got debunked like 10 times I need to remove magic resistance from Julius profile

I added more stuff.

Devil Union Asta » Star Magic Yuno and Mana Zone Nacht/Yami's resistance > Devil Arm Asta » 80% Dante's resistance > Yami's Black Moon » 50% Dante's resistance > 12 Asta's Black Divider Asta » Ancien Demon's resistance > Scale Magic » Zagred's resistance > Black Asta » Spirit Dive Yuno's resistance > overflowing Anti-Magic > Anti-Magic Swords » Mars' Resistance > Klaus's Binding Magic

idk what the little double arrows mean but if im counting correct that's 5

I added more stuff.

This just seems like what we were doing before.

I added more stuff.

Devil Union Asta » Star Magic Yuno and Mana Zone Nacht/Yami's resistance > Devil Arm Asta » 80% Dante's resistance > Yami's Black Moon » 50% Dante's resistance > 12 Asta's Black Divider Asta » Ancien Demon's resistance > Scale Magic » Yami's Mana Skin resistance > Black Asta » Spirit Dive Yuno's resistance > overflowing Anti-Magic > Anti-Magic Swords » Mars' Resistance > Klaus's Binding Magic

Double standards and head canon

Nah wait aint no way we been arguing about layers just for this to end as a stomp. My next match boutta be stomp then too LOL
And then wait for the layered arguments or just straight up don't add it in the profile since on the past few pages no one literally argues for julius' wincons and when the layered shit was about to get argued it got disregarded

Omnious nebula, soul steal ominous bind, spacial manipulation and etc
if the layering goes in favor of Julius to neg god

ON will not prevent Julius from using his time based attacks he can even erase ON with time reversal, SBA prevents soul steal, Julius easily evades ominous bind with future sight+ teleportation.

these are not win cons they are just simply things that can kill Julius, but won’t

So the decider of this argument will be the layered stuff, agreed? @Nelliels @speedster352

Guess we'll let mods decide on this stomp or not decision. To me I don't see it being stomp. a lot of win cons were brought up barring God nulling, Zeldris's win cons are just better. another thing Julius literally has ap advantage, and we know physical attacks work on Zel and Julius precognition would def help to get hits on him.

if the layering goes in favor of Julius to neg god

ON will not prevent Julius from using his time based attacks he can even erase ON with time reversal, SBA prevents soul steal, Julius easily evades ominous bind with future sight+ teleportation.

these are not win cons they are just simply things that can kill Julius, but won’t

So the decider of this argument will be the layered stuff, agreed? @Nelliels @speedster352
It will ON will be active and Julius is screwed stop NLF precog party was still able to use attacks right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back