• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
ezgif-3-3f556313c0.gif

Julius is better at using Mana Zone. Yami said it in a chapter a while ago
That was aganst dante he has no remote scaling to lucifero fight Yami and nacht. Ever heard of power creep? Anyway the logic is flawed since they are way stronger than Julius even on vs wiki

Yami and nacht and pretty much everyone has way more ap than Julius. On vs wiki mind you. Stop wanking

Those 2 are country level and Julius is island level + lol Head canon and NLF and appeal to ignorance
You're talking about power, that has nothing to do with resistances

And I've never even said I was referring to current Yami in the first place

0281-009.png

I feel like this heavily supports that the power nullification is tied into how powerful the person is. "The only way to fight phenomenal magic is to strike back with magic that's equally phenomenal" Julius stops the attack, meaning he scales to that demon. however far that demon scales is where Julius resistance should go unless he's stronger than the demon.

I feel like this heavily supports that the power nullification is tied into how powerful the person is. "The only way to fight phenomenal magic is to strike back with magic that's equally phenomenal" Julius stops the attack, meaning he scales to that demon. however far that demon scales is where Julius resistance should go unless he's stronger than the demon.
yeah it does seem that way...

My point still stands

No I don't agree with it. Julius has no feats on that level. Again head canon BC has too much power creep and hyped up statements. I want scans of this.
For **** sake speedster are you just saying this because you're afraid that BC might have a bigger scaling chain than NNT and Zeldris would lose if you don't want that to happen then just focus on your layered argument and then debunk his later

0281-009.png

Well magic-wise, this Demon is pretty much above anything that's not a Devil

Supreme Devils > Demons > Elves > Royals > Nobles > Commoners > Peasants > Asta

For **** sake speedster are you just saying this because you're afraid that BC might have a bigger scaling chain than NNT and Zeldris would lose if you don't want that to happen then just focus on your layered argument and then debunk his later
Careful you can get reported. It's not my fault your logic is flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back