• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs Prime of the Adept

I started playing genshin today, when will I get up to Zhongli being in the story? @Shey
Assuming you haven't already been there, act 2 and 3 of Liyue chapter, after that he have 2 story quest one is unlockable immediately the other require you to complete act 4 of Liyue chapter.

Hm, do his constructs also pertify or only the meteors as stated in his profile?
Not the smaller ones we know of, but if they do work similar to his Geo Meteor they should but not much Alludes they can petrify so just his meteor we're sure of, but Morax can spam anyways

Not the smaller ones we know of, but if they do work similar to his Geo Meteor they should but not much Alludes they can petrify so just his meteor we're sure of, but Morax can spam anyways
W ll, if he is a kind of fighter who constantly spams meteors on large scale and Zeldris doesn't come close to him it can be a trouble. But what stopt zeldris from pulling him with ON?

W ll, if he is a kind of fighter who constantly spams meteors on large scale and Zeldris doesn't come close to him it can be a trouble. But what stopt zeldris from pulling him with ON?
Yes he is the kind of fighter to spam,
Not sure what he can do about ON my knowledge only goes so far

Yes he is the kind of fighter to spam,
Not sure what he can do about ON my knowledge only goes so far
pfWyJMx.png

Asked on the discord, and peeps be telling me you can't choose not to do verse equalization, so im not sure that's even allowed.

ur joking right?

Also isn't ON just his sword imbued with darkness slashing at high speeds, its literally called a "full react" if Zhongli lunges at him he can literally just parry the spear
Like he parried Escanor? And no I'm not joking. both verses already use magic, geo energy is distinctly different and isn't considered magic but just energy from the earth so why equalize it to also be magic when its not even magic in its own verse.

Last edited:
Asked on the discord, and peeps be telling me you can't choose not to do verse equalization, so im not sure that's even allowed.
Im not choosing. geo energy is just different from magic from what I can gather

Im not choosing. geo energy is just different from magic from what I can gather
Elemental magic is in both NNT and Genshin Impact? He channels the power of "geo" into his attacks. Now replace geo with lets say lightning. "He channels the power of lightning into his attacks" that sounds like a decently apt description of Gilthunders MAGIC.

Now tell me how the two powersets are so irrevocably different that they can't be equalized?

Elemental magic is in both NNT and Genshin Impact? He channels the power of "geo" into his attacks. Now replace geo with lets say lightning. "He channels the power of lightning into his attacks" that sounds like a decently apt description of Gilthunders MAGIC.

Now tell me how the two powersets are so irrevocably different that they can't be equalized?
Ooh, that is what geo energy is

He literally does? In chapter 288 both Ludo and Escanor come for Zeldris and they are both flung back. His sword is shown flinging away projectiles thrown at him. Why can't he parry the spear?
Someone said that the meteor would petrify zeldris. What do you think will happen if it hits omn

Edit

Nvm, it wouldn't work because of god

He literally does? In chapter 288 both Ludo and Escanor come for Zeldris and they are both flung back. His sword is shown flinging away projectiles thrown at him. Why can't he parry the spear?
Tbf his spears are immensely larger than anything he's ever parried

Someone said that the meteor would petrify zeldris. What do you think will happen if it uit omn
The meteor needs to hit for petrification to happen, which i genuinely dont see happening when Zeldris could just slice it to pieces (and resist its effects since the magic systems should obviously be equalized) which is just but a few avenues Zeldris could take.

The meteor needs to hit for petrification to happen, which i genuinely dont see happening when Zeldris could just slice it to pieces (and resist its effects since the magic systems should obviously be equalized) which is just but a few avenues Zeldris could take.
it will petrify the darkness itself.

(and resist its effects since the magic systems should obviously be equalized)
Someone mentioned before geo energy isn't magic so not sure why it would be equalized when its treated differently in genshin.

Someone mentioned before geo energy isn't magic so not sure why it would be equalized when its treated differently in genshin.
So your defence of the unequalized system is "someone said it isn't magic". Im not attacking an argument that isn't even yours. Who said this, and can in turn clarify as to why its so different it cant be equalized.

So your defence of the unequalized system is "someone said it isn't magic". Im not attacking an argument that isn't even yours. Who said this, and can in turn clarify as to why its so different it cant be equalized.
@Shey said it never described as magic and again its literally from the earth itself not a form of magic.

But ON will not it will keep spinning and Zeldris can keep adding more darkness to it. Have you tried to freeze a fan or a helicopter rotor? It won't work.
You can freeze a fan or a helicopter if the freeze is strong enough. do you think in all of fiction no ones frozen something that moves fast? And this isn't freezing its petrification so he won't be able to spin it once its become petrified.

You can freeze a fan or a helicopter if the freeze is strong enough. do you think in all of fiction no ones frozen something that moves fast? And this isn't freezing its petrification so he won't be able to spin it once its become petrified.
ON is way too fast to be petrfied and Zeldris is not dumb he will counter this. Also ON has many layers of fast moving darkness so it should be fine.

Back