• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
****!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
0289-019.png

Careful you can get reported. It's not my fault your logic is flawed.
Bruh you literally tell yours is layered without explaining a single thing, you post a scan and say it's layered with explaining a single thing again, and all you just say NNT's PowerNull is Layered without proving with an explanation you just straight up stonewalling them with the repeated arguments with no explanation at all and just drop someshit and say it's layered

Bruh you literally tell yours is layered without explaining a single thing, you post a scan and say it's layered with explaining a single thing again, and all you just say NNT's PowerNull is Layered without proving with an explanation you just straight up stonewalling them with the repeated arguments with no explanation at all and just drop someshit and say it's layered
I posted scans we did explain just read the post

0281-009.png

I feel like this heavily supports that the power nullification is tied into how powerful the person is. "The only way to fight phenomenal magic is to strike back with magic that's equally phenomenal" Julius stops the attack, meaning he scales to that demon. however far that demon scales is where Julius resistance should go unless he's stronger than the demon.
In Zeldris case, Escanor the One, Mael etc are stronger than him but magic attack still wouldn't work. Physical attacks did

Yea this seems to be more about precognition rather than being better with manazone.
I feel like this heavily supports that the power nullification is tied into how powerful the person is. "The only way to fight phenomenal magic is to strike back with magic that's equally phenomenal" Julius stops the attack, meaning he scales to that demon. however far that demon scales is where Julius resistance should go unless he's stronger than the demon.
Has Nelliel's points here been elaborated upon? I've been too busy trying to get 1000th post to notice (atleast i got the 900th and 1001th T.T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back