• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeldris: 8 Speedster, Nelliels, LoK, Kachon, Arcker, Majinre, Deceived, Jibz

Julius: 6 Me Quantu Kazuma Lugh, Arnoldstone Lokolokurah. maybe 7 because I remember Milly voting but I can't find it

Zeldris: 8 Speedster Nelliels LoK Kachon Arcker Majinre Deceived Jibz

Julius: 6 Epsilon, Quantu, Kazuma, Lugh, me, loko (possibly 1 more from milk)

listen - zeldris takes it with or without GOD
!- julius is faster BUT
2- means nothing assuming zeldris has GOD which would null julius magic
3- assuming he dont what is julius gonna do? this is another "i think julius can beat merlin when shes immune to everything" demons have great aging idk what galand said it got retcon in purgatory and julius hasnt shown to be able to deage millions of years only possibly thousands via the demons.
4-he hasnt shown any raw physical power so once ON starts its GG
5- and finally zeldris regen cmon now.. julius can only deage and stop time he has no real damaging skills yet and will run out of magic before zeldris deages
Vote, please

I too vote for Zel
Julius > "God" thing is still vague for me as opponent stronger than Zeldris couldn't hurt him with magic attacks (eexcept DK, he lent it to him)

Zeldris: 10 Speedster Nelliels LoK Kachon Arcker Majinre Deceived Jibz VsRef Aether_ (likely 1 from Zezu)

Julius: 5 Epsilon, Quantu, Kazuma, Lugh, me, loko (possibly 1 more from milk)

So Zel basically wins with NLF god, his non-existence resistance to time stop and precognition, and ON which somehow prevents Julius erasing him while being pulled in.

It’s time for me to move on I guess.

So Zel basically wins with NLF god
limit is the demon king. stop with the nlf. we not arguing Zeldris boutta power null all of dc, just some time hax. I even gave the argument and the case that his time hax would work just not as good as it was shown.

his non-existence resistance to time stop and precognition
ON negs his precog and God negs time stop.

limit is the demon king. stop with the nlf. we not arguing Zeldris boutta power null all of dc, just some time hax. I even gave the argument and the case that his time hax would work just not as good as it was shown.

ON negs his precog and God negs time stop.
You selectively read your second scan. Ignoring patri still says he can bind time
The first scan of paralysis inducement to support the selective reading of the second scan.
But idrc anymore
GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back