• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we'll let mods decide on this stomp or not decision. To me I don't see it being stomp. a lot of win cons were brought up barring God nulling, Zeldris's win cons are just better. another thing Julius literally has ap advantage, and we know physical attacks work on Zel and Julius precognition would def help to get hits on him.
Not with ON and Zeldris other haxes like piety. Zeldris will soul steal if he can't hit Julius he just has to say a few words or make a hand gesture for soul steal and ominous bind to activate

Tell me what's Julius wincon then? if Zeldris win it's not a stomp? but if he doesn't it's a stomp?
Julius one shots him without god.
If Zeldris gets past future sight and teleportation to seal Julius magic or something, an unlikely event, then he should win.

so it’s not exactly a stomp

I will post Zeldris's and Julius's abilities to make it easier to see what is being used.

Ominous Nebula: This ability basically pulls people in with its suction. the ability has worked on Gilthunder, Escaper and Ludoshel. All being Classified g in lifting strength. Julius is only class 10 and can get pulled in and sliced up.
0288-014.png

God Ability: This power can seal off magic and also make Zeldris impervious to magical attack e.g Ludoshel shot an attack at him and he was unfazed by it.
0215-010.png

0288-002.png

Piety: Pretty blatant but it forces those who turn their back on him to be forced to serve him.
0184-003.png

0184-002.png

Now we look at Julius's abilities

Mana Zone: Allows him to control all mana within a certain range to divert to his magic spell. Mana Zone has also resisted Powernull
0143-008.png

Time Magic: Julius's time magic allows for several ways of beating Zeldris. He can fire off the time bubbles to erase your time, slow down time within the bubbles, speed himself up to increase his speed, and can precog.
0143-009.png

0143-010.png

The main issue with most of these win cons getting through is the shenanigans with power null layers, @speedster352-chan says Zeldris has numerous layers with God up to 7 layers. Epsilon iirc has also commented a scaling chain amounting to 7 layers for Julius. Both sides are calling out "head canon". @Gumball_Ushiromiya
like bro these are win cons. just because Zel's power null doesn't mean he's stomping now. we see how bros dealt with Zel,

The OP wants to disregard the Layered Power Null and just focus on the wincons if that's the case all of Julius' abilities are nulled
In the first place, Zeldris is the one who needs layered powernull to neg Julius. If we discard layers, then it's 0 layered hax vs 0 layered resistance. Resistance wins

At this point let's all vote incon.

Both sides have good arguments and the outcome depends on one very specific thing

I think I've made a pretty good case that in black clover the way of negating resistance is requiring the two to be on the same level, Damnato seems to think so. Julius and Zeldris are on the same tier and Julius's time accel on the demons arm didn't fully age him instantly so Julius's hax would likely have the same affect.

Again I'm still confused asf why Nullify and Resistance is even treated the same

Both have different meanings and from what I know the Ancient Demon resists magic attack as opposed to nullifying it(make legally null and void), While Zeldris can just nullify attacks unless Julius has shown to be able to overturn power nullification

Again I'm still confused asf why Nullify and Resistance is even treated the same

Both have different meanings and from what I know the Ancient Demon resists magic attack as opposed to nullifying it(make legally null and void), While Zeldris can just nullify attacks unless Julius has shown to be able to overturn power nullification
Op said we gonna look past that thing now

Op said we gonna look past that thing now
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity (Elite Demons live for 1,000 years), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Body Control, Expert Swordsmanship, High ranking Demon Physiology, Curse Negation (Galand implied he could reverse the petrification effects of his own Commandment), Telepathy, Air Manipulation and Forcefield Creation with Ominous Nebula (Rotates his darkness at high speed, creating a vortex that draws others in), Paralysis Inducement with Ominous Bind, Mind Manipulation (Those who flee from Zeldris become his servants), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Spatial Manipulation (Broke Dubs' wall-less space), Rage Power (Cut down Mael in a fit of rage), Curse Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Aura, Fear Manipulation (The Commandments' auras terrified Hendrickson. His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Sealing, Power Nullification (Can seal the magic of others. Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Resistance to Acid Manipulation (Hendrickson stated acid doesn't work on the demon clan), Existence Erasure (High level Demons can withstand the Goddess' Ark), Gravity Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay), Deconstruction (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Heat Manipulation (Withstood the heat of Mael's attacks)

Yea and not Zeldris winning you guys act like Julius wouldn't avoid OM and it will hit when he has precog and if we look past the layers Julius even got more wincon
Ive literally said he'll try avoiding it. he will do what merlin did to avoid it. And its not like Ominous Nebula has this absurd level of range either, Julius can teleport away from its range, Zeldris will turn it off seeing this and attempt other win cons.

Ive literally said he'll try avoiding it. he will do what merlin did to avoid it. And its not like Ominous Nebula has this absurd level of range either, Julius can teleport away from its range, Zeldris will turn it off seeing this and attempt other win cons.
But if Julius flees piety will activate
What i meant by precog is that he can see into the future before Zeldris even pulls out OM and would go out of it's range
Piety will activate
Attack Potency: Island level (Stronger than Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas), higher with God (Matched Ludoshel in combat), far higher with Ominous Nebula (Stomped Ludoshel and Near-Noon Escanor) | Island level (Zeldris's 2nd Demon Mark multiplies the user's power), higher with God (Kept up with and bruised a casual Afternoon Mael), far higher with Ominous Nebula (Briefly held back The One Escanor and destroyed Demon King’s Hermit of Moments which could overpower him using God in his 2nd Demon Mark state)

Like at best I'm thinking when Julius tries the time bubbles they won't fully stop time for Zel, they won't instantly age him as the demon couldn't be instantly age, its also stated by Licht (patri) that it doesn't stop time but slow it down to almost stopped.

Like at best I'm thinking when Julius tries the time bubbles they won't fully stop time for Zel, they won't instantly age him as the demon couldn't be instantly age, its also stated by Licht (patri) that it doesn't stop time but slow it down to almost stopped.
Just 4 more hours and this is finally over valiant effort everyone. I commend you

Left at 1014 or so messages
It's now 1106 and two more pages later

kek

tempted to vote incon tbh

why are you comparing a limited Julius to him at full power? We already proved Ancient demon layer > Zeldris and a restricted Julius could damage it.

And what do you mean by the time bubbles won’t fully stop time? What’s going on here 💀

why are you comparing a limited Julius to him at full power? We already proved Ancient demon layer > Zeldris and a restricted Julius could damage it.

And what do you mean by the time bubbles won’t fully stop time? What’s going on here 💀
Head canon Julius was equal to ancient demon. Your making things up sad

listen - zeldris takes it with or without GOD
!- julius is faster BUT
2- means nothing assuming zeldris has GOD which would null julius magic
3- assuming he dont what is julius gonna do? this is another "i think julius can beat merlin when shes immune to everything" demons have great aging idk what galand said it got retcon in purgatory and julius hasnt shown to be able to deage millions of years only possibly thousands via the demons.
4-he hasnt shown any raw physical power so once ON starts its GG
5- and finally zeldris regen cmon now.. julius can only deage and stop time he has no real damaging skills yet and will run out of magic before zeldris deages

ON can be buffed by Zeldris activating his second demon mark, increasing its range and gravitational pull, leaving those such as Merlin, Escanor, Cusack and Chandler vunerable.

Doesn't mean fp Julius is gonna one shot him.
So here people are able to think but not move so time isn't stopped literally.
0035-024.png

Licht (Patri) says
0143-009.png

what im arguing is that its not fully time stop, its more time slow and paralysis.

ON can be buffed by Zeldris activating his second demon mark, increasing its range and gravitational pull, leaving those such as Merlin, Escanor, Cusack and Chandler vunerable.
And night amps and rage amps increase it even future and also piety if Julius flees
listen - zeldris takes it with or without GOD
!- julius is faster BUT
2- means nothing assuming zeldris has GOD which would null julius magic
3- assuming he dont what is julius gonna do? this is another "i think julius can beat merlin when shes immune to everything" demons have great aging idk what galand said it got retcon in purgatory and julius hasnt shown to be able to deage millions of years only possibly thousands via the demons.
4-he hasnt shown any raw physical power so once ON starts its GG
5- and finally zeldris regen cmon now.. julius can only deage and stop time he has no real damaging skills yet and will run out of magic before zeldris deages
So you vote Zeldris good

Doesn't mean fp Julius is gonna one shot him.

So here people are able to think but not move so time isn't stopped literally.
0035-024.png

Licht (Patri) says
0143-009.png

what im arguing is that its not fully time stop, its more time slow and paralysis.
  • For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples:
    • A final vote tally of 6-0 will be considered invalid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-0 will be considered valid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-4 will be considered valid.
    • A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid.
From versus thread rules itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back