• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the layers. I have trouble understanding the black clover demon having power null while not verbatim stated having such. They could still attack the demon with magic of equal power as that of a demon

EDIT:

As I understand, Julius ability to negate "God" comes from him attacking that demon right?
Yes cuz Julius verbatim states he has it and Damantio has power null which it negated

I’m guessing god isn’t passive
Future sight should allow Julius to react before he activates it and erase him.

valid?

So: Ruler can powernull, Merlin who can resist Chandler's powernull THIS THEN SOMEHOW CONNECT TO THE CURRENT CHAIN OF Estarossa can powernull, a person (Tarmiel) who can resist a powernull, of a person (Meliodas or Commandment) who can powernull (VC or Commandment hax) another person (Monspeet) who in turn resists a powernull (Ark)
So, by putting all powernulls in red, there's 3 layers so far

I’m guessing god isn’t passive
Future sight should allow Julius to react before he activates it and erase him.

valid?
im not 100% sure if its passive, but he usually has it on at all times in the manga not that it matters because i have a feeling Julius has more layers into power null resis then Zeldris does for power null.

im not 100% sure if its passive, but he usually has it on at all times in the manga not that it matters because i have a feeling Julius has more layers into power null resis then Zeldris does for power null.
It’s probably not passive, and with the amount of power nulls Julius outlayers😂😂

just wait for @Epsilon_R

Uhm, but how can you overpower a hax that makes you immune to magic with an magic attack?
it is like, Zeldris does a magic attack against Meliodas but it gets full countered. Since it is a magic attack, it still wouldn't work on Zeldris.

There is no clear statement that this demon is immune to magic attacks like Zeldris
Yea idk it seems like its just the demon is really power so their attacks seem to have no effect.

completely dropped my mind, but when Zeldris fell unconscious he had to reapply Ruler. However he does have it on at practically all times outside of that (Correct if wrong guys)

actually im leaning towards Julius now. Dependent on wether or not Zeldris starts with Ruler or not. Can a NNT supporter help in this regard. (if he doesn't just say so, and we can all be done here)

Okay so if im understanding this correctly.

Ark powernulls high ranking demons
Strong demons resist this
Meliodas is implied to be able to Powenull monspeet, who presumably resists ark (Powernull)
Commandments powernull > Meliodas's powernull
With Archangles resisting Commandments powernull? (or is it Meliodas's?)
Estarossa can powernull Archangels

So so far : Estarossa can powernull, a person (Tarmiel) who can resist a powernull, of a person (Meliodas or Commandment) who can powernull (VC or Commandment hax) another person (Monspeet) who in turn resists a powernull (Ark)

Chandler is then able to powernull Merlin
Merlin is inturn able to resist this powernull
With the Ruler being above this resistance?

So: Ruler can powernull, Merlin who can resist Chandler's powernull THIS THEN SOMEHOW CONNECT TO THE CURRENT CHAIN OF Estarossa can powernull, a person (Tarmiel) who can resist a powernull, of a person (Meliodas or Commandment) who can powernull (VC or Commandment hax) another person (Monspeet) who in turn resists a powernull (Ark)

Which leads me to two questions.

Who is Tarmiel resisting the powernull of, Meliodas or the Commandment's?
How does the Ruler > Merlin > Chandler chain connect to the rest of the supposed layers?
Yes that's the layers I will try but I need some help since theirs alot. Actually I can explain instead. Ark has been accepted to be powernull same for high ranking demon darkness. Strong demons resist this ok. Then Meliodas is implied to be able to use VC on monspeet hellflame phoenix. And Meliodas use VC on DK darkness attack. The commandments powernull are way above this and 4 archangels and merlin resist this. Then Chandler absolute cancels Merlin's perfect cube. And Merlin's magic seal byassed her own resistance. Then god is way above all this.

0289-017.png

It doesn't even seem like he needs to activate it either, it seems him being conscious is what makes them active.

actually im leaning towards Julius now. Dependent on wether or not Zeldris starts with Ruler or not. Can a NNT supporter help in this regard. (if he doesn't just say so, and we can all be done here)
He doesn't have a Ruler for so far I recall. He has "God". Imo Julius can't see if he activates "God" or not. There is no sign of it unless you attack

speed but he appears to have gone

Yes that's the layers I will try but I need some help since theirs alot. Actually I can explain instead. Ark has been accepted to be powernull same for high ranking demon darkness. Strong demons resist this ok. Then Meliodas is implied to be able to use VC on monspeet hellflame phoenix. And Meliodas use VC on DK darkness attack. The commandments powernull are way above this and 4 archangels and merlin resist this. Then Chandler absolute cancels Merlin's perfect cube. And Merlin's magic seal byassed her own resistance. Then god is way above all this.

He doesn't have a Ruler for so far I recall. He has "God". Imo Julius can't see if he activates "God" or not. There is no sign of it unless you attack
Isn't Ruler and God the same thing? Ruler is the ability that makes him impervious to damage. Is God another ability he has???

Here's BC's layers:

Devil Union Asta » Star Magic Yuno and Mana Zone Nacht/Yami's resistance > Devil Arm Asta » 80% Dante's resistance > Yami's Black Moon » 50% Dante's resistance > 12 Asta's Black Divider Asta > Black Divider » Zagred's resistance > Black Asta » Spirit Dive Yuno's resistance > overflowing Anti-Magic > Anti-Magic Swords » Mars' Resistance > Klaus's Binding Magic

Resistances are in red

"»" are layers. 6 so far

Julius' Mana Zone resistance scales to Yami and Nacht's

I am still working on putting other chains such as Curse Magic » Valkyrie Dress's Resistance > Mana Skin's resistance > Elves' powernull to the main chain

Here's BC's layers:

Devil Union Asta » Star Magic Yuno and Mana Zone Nacht/Yami's resistance > Devil Arm Asta » 80% Dante's resistance > Yami's Black Moon » 50% Dante's resistance > 12 Asta's Black Divider Asta > Black Divider » Zagred's resistance > Black Asta » Spirit Dive Yuno's resistance > overflowing Anti-Magic > Anti-Magic Swords » Mars' Resistance > Klaus's Binding Magic

Resistances are in red

"»" are layers

I am still working on putting other chains such as Curse Magic » Valkyrie Dress's Resistance > Mana Skin's resistance > Elves' powernull to the main chain
Head canon prove that Julius is stronger than both with the insane power creep BC has

Here's BC's layers:

Resistances are in red

"»" are layers. 6 so far

Yami and nacht and pretty much everyone has way more ap than Julius. On vs wiki mind you. Stop wanking
Why does Julius mana zone resistance scale to yami and nacht again?
Those 2 are country level and Julius is island level + lol Head canon and NLF and appeal to ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back