• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we need to figure out actual layers, right?
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commandment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

I’m afraid so
I will try but I need some help since theirs alot. Actually I can explain instead. Ark has been accepted to be powernull same for high ranking demon darkness. Strong demons resist this ok. Then Meliodas is implied to be able to use VC on monspeet hellflame phoenix. And Meliodas use VC on DK darkness attack. The commandments powernull are way above this and 4 archangels and merlin resist this. Then Chandler absolute cancels Merlin's perfect cube. And Merlin's magic seal byassed her own resistance. Then god is way above all this.
This doesn't how layers work

Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commandment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull
You resist to Time manipulation from X, but are affected by time manipulation from Y

This means that character Y has time manipulation that affects two layers

You simply being stronger than some character or hax does not give you a new layer. You need to overcome resistance
Use this as a reference for the layers^

There is no point is debating if Julius can nullify Zeldris magic nullifying hax. Doesn't it nullify any magic in the first place? Zeldris has literally such a hax with a name. With Julius people are assuming he can

Speed, you only add a layer each time the hax overcomes the resistance.
I did come on. Did you not read the whole thing their power nullification is layered and it was bypassed by god

I did come on. Did you not read the whole thing their power nullification is layered and it was bypassed by god
Some of the scans doesn't add layers also now that i think of it it's hard to argue Zeldris Resistance to Power Null since we don't know if just resisted it or just power null the power null using GOD

God this is all hurting my head. How many layers is Black Clover ACTUALLY so i can figure out my own layer system and see if it outscales or not.

Some of the scans doesn't add layers also now that i think of it it's hard to argue Zeldris Resistance to Power Null since we don't know if just resisted it or just power null the power null using GOD
I will try but I need some help since their a lot. Actually, I can explain instead. Ark has been accepted to be powernull same for high ranking demon darkness. Strong demons resist this ok. Then Meliodas is implied to be able to use VC on monspeet hellflame phoenix. And Meliodas use VC on DK darkness attack. The commandment's powernull is way above this and the 4 archangels and merlin resist this. Estarossa uses darkness to prevent tarmiel from using his grace that's powernull bypassing his resistance Then Chandler absolute cancels Merlin's perfect cube. And Merlin's magic seal bypassed her own resistance. Then god is way above all this. I provided the scans so stop nitpicking and come up with counters

Can't believe this, I actually get ignored..
I said that because it is basically that. a hax that nullifies all magic makes you basically immune against magic right?
What is the difference otherwise?
sigh..but what if resistance is also a hax..
There is no point is debating if Julius can nullify Zeldris magic nullifying hax. Doesn't it nullify any magic in the first place? Zeldris has literally such a hax with a name. With Julius people are assuming he can
Maybe people can't answer this?

Here he says that the only way to defeat such monster is to fight back with equal magic power. How is that like Zeldris immunity against magic?
0281-009.png
Noticed this too, it seems the way to over power power null is just to be more powerful than the person.

Noticed this too, it seems the way to over power power null is just to be more powerful than the person.
Uhm, but how can you overpower a hax that makes you immune to magic with an magic attack?
it is like, Zeldris does a magic attack against Meliodas but it gets full countered. Since it is a magic attack, it still wouldn't work on Zeldris.

There is no clear statement that this demon is immune to magic attacks like Zeldris

I will try but I need some help since their a lot. Actually, I can explain instead. Ark has been accepted to be powernull same for high ranking demon darkness. Strong demons resist this ok. Then Meliodas is implied to be able to use VC on monspeet hellflame phoenix. And Meliodas use VC on DK darkness attack. The commandment's powernull is way above this and the 4 archangels and merlin resist this. Estarossa uses darkness to prevent tarmiel from using his grace that's powernull bypassing his resistance Then Chandler absolute cancels Merlin's perfect cube. And Merlin's magic seal bypassed her own resistance. Then god is way above all this. I provided the scans so stop nitpicking and come up with counters
Okay so if im understanding this correctly.

Ark powernulls high ranking demons
Strong demons resist this
Meliodas is implied to be able to Powenull monspeet, who presumably resists ark (Powernull)
Commandments powernull > Meliodas's powernull
With Archangles resisting Commandments powernull? (or is it Meliodas's?)
Estarossa can powernull Archangels

So so far : Estarossa can powernull, a person (Tarmiel) who can resist a powernull, of a person (Meliodas or Commandment) who can powernull (VC or Commandment hax) another person (Monspeet) who in turn resists a powernull (Ark)

Chandler is then able to powernull Merlin
Merlin is inturn able to resist this powernull
With the Ruler being above this resistance?

So: Ruler can powernull, Merlin who can resist Chandler's powernull THIS THEN SOMEHOW CONNECT TO THE CURRENT CHAIN OF Estarossa can powernull, a person (Tarmiel) who can resist a powernull, of a person (Meliodas or Commandment) who can powernull (VC or Commandment hax) another person (Monspeet) who in turn resists a powernull (Ark)

Which leads me to two questions.

Who is Tarmiel resisting the powernull of, Meliodas or the Commandment's?
How does the Ruler > Merlin > Chandler chain connect to the rest of the supposed layers?

Forget the layers. I have trouble understanding the black clover demon having power null while not verbatim stated having such. They could still attack the demon with magic of equal power as that of a demon

EDIT:

As I understand, Julius ability to negate "God" comes from him attacking that demon right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back