• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
You resist to Time manipulation from X, but are affected by time manipulation from Y

This means that character Y has time manipulation that affects two layers

You simply being stronger than some character or hax does not give you a new layer. You need to overcome resistance
See, I said it at the beginning

To me, you add a layer each time the hax bypass the resistance but alright

i dont really see any power nullification happening here, but that's probably due to me not knowing the context in these scenes. Can anyone here verify that this is indeed power nullification. Not that i distrust Arnold, just wanna be 100% sure.
The Ancient Demon has Power Null and Power Nulled every attack and Julius resisted the said powernull i think? kind confused as well since he just bring a certain panel from different chapters so my knowledge got jumbled up

0281-009.png

Unless I'm misinterpreting this but the demon does have resistance to powernull.
Yes that's fine but it's not layered maybe 2-3 layers at most Zeldris has way more we are looking for scans

speedster's logic unfair?
Not really, I could “layer” Julius power null further with black moon, break down the elves’ power null heirachy, Dante’s, etc. it’s not unfair just plain stupid and would result into a joke which Epsilon probably won’t want to participate in😂

Not really, I could “layer” Julius power null further with black moon, break down the elves’ power null heirachy, Dante’s, etc. it’s not unfair just plain stupid and would result into a joke which Epsilon probably won’t want to participate in😂
That's just like 4 layers Zeldris has 8 so keep laughing

That's just like 4 layers Zeldris has 8 so keep laughing
Speedster I said “etc” plus I wasn’t really arguing “layering” with you. We tried using your logic that everyone accepted, it doesn’t work. So it’s all just bias at this point.

He said he could layer the elves pn as well :v
What a madman u are @Arnoldstone18
You know how higher magic power passively nulls magic of those with lower magic power.

All I have to do is create a top 50 list of characters below Julius and call it “power null layering”

infact within those 50 some became stronger and more potent with power null over time.

Oh ho! Anti magic could be used to if I’m not mistaken

will anyone agree? Of course not.

Thats why the concept is stupid, it’s just upscaling and all these votes that support it is just plain bias

You know how higher magic power passively nulls magic of those with lower magic power.

All I have to do is create a top 50 list of characters below Julius and call it “power null layering”

infact within those 50 some became stronger and more potent with power null over time.

Oh ho! Anti magic could be used to if I’m not mistaken

will anyone agree? Of course not.

Thats why the concept is stupid, it’s just upscaling and all these votes that support it is just plain bias
Jeez arnold

Honestly the only power resis layer system for NNT i can think of is

Vivian's perfect cube (deflects (maybe nullifies im not certain??) all magic) < Merlin negging that with Absolute cancel < Zeldris' Ruler negging absolute cancel

And that's iffy asf because the only statement for perfect cube i can find is deflecting attacks, and only a vague remembrance of nullification.. Unsure how Speedster's gunna pull this rabbit out a hat.

i dont really see any power nullification happening here, but that's probably due to me not knowing the context in these scenes. Can anyone here verify that this is indeed power nullification. Not that i distrust Arnold, just wanna be 100% sure.
Magic resistance = power null apparently. god works the exact same way, as magic resistance but it’s power null apparently.

if you want magic resistance then AM Meliodas will have magic resistance as the scale from Melascula uses his energy to grant magic resistance to her skeleton

I really don't understand this..

Black Clover arugment:
  • The ancient demon did not get hut by the attack, nor did the attack repel so he has power nullification
while in NNT there is a literal statement that "God" is power nullificatiion/immunity against magic..
Then how was Mareoleona able to kill a demon?

if you want magic resistance then AM Meliodas will have magic resistance as the scale from Melascula uses his energy to grant magic resistance to her skeleton
In NNT there is an ACTUAL statement that magic gets nullified

Tanking a Kameha blast and not getting damaged by it doesn't mean one is immune against such blasts

No problem, but magic resistance is treated as power null here I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back