• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many layers is Julius's power null resis. I asked before, but i never found a response (barrage of notifs :/)
Mana Zone Julius > Mana Skin Julius >/< Mana Zone Captains > Mana Skin Captains > Mana Skin Vice Captains > Mana Skin Magic Knights > Elves Powernull > Fana's Powernull.

Mana skin depends on your amount of Magic and your control of it, the better they are the better is the Mana Skin reinforcement. Since Julius is at the top for both of these, he's at the top of the chain

Mana Zone Julius > Mana Skin Julius >/< Mana Zone Captains > Mana Skin Captains > Mana Skin Vice Captains > Mana Skin Magic Knights > Elves Powernull > Fana's Powernull.

Mana skin depends on your amount of Magic and your control of it, the better they are the better is the Mana Skin reinforcement. Since Julius is at the top for both of these, he's at the top of the chain
Nope that's head canon.

the word repel has many different contexts even in the dictionary itself. There are several panels of the demon warding off magic just by existing. Similar to god. Thus asserting the context of repel is resistance/power null. A restricted Julius is able to get past that.
could i see these several panels, because u seem to imply that its nullification due to outside context which would justify that interpretation. So i'd like to see those several panels. Also please spare me from reading 9 pages worth of a thread jeez dude im no *********.

This is not how layers of resistance work

Wouldn't this null manazone as well? Cause i don't get the argument of if the Julius's attacks are nulled he could just use manazone when manazone is also a form of magic.
Mana and Magic (Maryoku in Japanese) are two different things in BC. Mana creates Magic but you can manipulate the Mana of the surroundings to cast spells, this is called Mana Zone

I will post Zeldris's and Julius's abilities to make it easier to see what is being used.

Ominous Nebula: This ability basically pulls people in with its suction. the ability has worked on Gilthunder, Escaper and Ludoshel. All being Classified g in lifting strength. Julius is only class 10 and can get pulled in and sliced up.
0288-014.png

God Ability: This power can seal off magic and also make Zeldris impervious to magical attack e.g Ludoshel shot an attack at him and he was unfazed by it.
0215-010.png

0288-002.png

Piety: Pretty blatant but it forces those who turn their back on him to be forced to serve him.
0184-003.png

0184-002.png

Now we look at Julius's abilities

Mana Zone: Allows him to control all mana within a certain range to divert to his magic spell. Mana Zone has also resisted Powernull
0143-008.png

Time Magic: Julius's time magic allows for several ways of beating Zeldris. He can fire off the time bubbles to erase your time, slow down time within the bubbles, speed himself up to increase his speed, and can precog.
0143-009.png

0143-010.png

The main issue with most of these win cons getting through is the shenanigans with power null layers, @speedster352-chan says Zeldris has numerous layers with God up to 7 layers. Epsilon iirc has also commented a scaling chain amounting to 7 layers for Julius. Both sides are calling out "head canon". @Gumball_Ushiromiya

Future sight allows users to react faster even in the case of eq speeds + they are 50m apart at the start, Julius will stop time.
Now here comes the problem
Does God negate abilities like this or??
Cause it seems broken af against magic users, and iinm it's a passive power null as well.
What exactly are the limits of this ability?
:/
Like i said above im neutral till further points are made

I know but using speed's logic it's how it works
No BC resitances are no longer scaled like that look at the crts. Mana skin is all you need to resist powernull and for ancient demon you need mana zone or more magic than it can repell. There is not much thing as stronger mana skin that's headcanon why do all BC go to NLF and make abilities and resistances up?

I NEED YOU ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Alright

Lugh_Tuathe_Dé said that "God" is resistance. He is right​

I read on VsBattle that the highest type of resistance is immunity
How does "God" differ from this?

Since it is stated that even strong magical attacks won't work, how does Julius overcome this?
Can Julius negate immunity?
Does Julius have higher AP than Mael in the statement scan?

forget the layer argument, it's meaningless it seems (I don't understand it anyways)

impervious to all magic abilities. It truly is not that hard of a concept to grasp. All that's necessary to prove atm is layers for power null, and power null resistance respectively for both sides.
It's not.
But assuming it would work on every and all magic attacks is nlf.
There's also a chance that the context given isn't how we interpret it.

It's not.
I mean obviously we are not arguing it would work on magic greater than the verse has shown, if its from the demon king who is the strongest or at least strongest barring Chaos, then we go by that.

It's not.
Time manip is in NNT
Ruler makes Zeldris impervious to ALL magic
Therefore he'd be impervious to Time manip.

If there's some technical special magic time Julius uses, then forgive me as i had no clue of its existence. But from what i've seen it should be resisted.

how it work then 🧐
You resist to Time manipulation from X, but are affected by time manipulation from Y

This means that character Y has time manipulation that affects two layers

You simply being stronger than some character or hax does not give you a new layer. You need to overcome resistance

I didn't say that at all. Don't put words in my mouth now.
"That's not how layers work"

"I know, that's using speed's logic"

I'm not putting words in your mouth. That's your words. You knew that's not how layers work, but you decided to just use "speed's logic".

Idk why this constant implication of nlf for God is being done as if Speed or I or other Zeldris voters have argued he could null universal magic or something else. It makes sense that demon kings power would just null all magics

You resist to Time manipulation from X, but are affected by time manipulation from Y

This means that character Y has a time manipulation that affects two layers

You simply being stronger than some character or hax does not give you a new layer. You need to overcome resistance
@speedster352 @Epsilon_R you hear this misters? better be following this in those little power null chain scales you got going on 🧐

could i see these several panels, because u seem to imply that its nullification due to outside context which would justify that interpretation. So i'd like to see those several panels. Also please spare me from reading 9 pages worth of a thread jeez dude im no *********.
Kk, I will have give mercy

"That's not how layers work"

"I know, that's using speed's logic"

I'm not putting words in your mouth. That's your words. You knew that's not how layers work, but you decided to just use "speed's logic".
I repeatedly said at the beginning of the thread that it wasn't how layers works and that what they were doing was just upscaling powernull. Despite that everyone else agreed with him with no basis of layers working like that.

I don't see what's "out of spite" here

I repeatedly said at the beginning of the thread that it wasn't how layers works and that what they were doing was just upscaling powernull. Despite that everyone else agreed with him with no basis of layers working like that.

Forgot to add the powernull resistances that the demon clan now have
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commandment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull
We just need to provide scans which you can't with your head canon. Meliodas can repell attacks is he immune to magic? Flawed logic. NLF and headcanon

Ducked the question. I asked you for the power null resistance layers, you in turn fabricated a system knowingly just to use "speedster's logic", perhaps because you found speedster's logic unfair? Regardless it does not matter.
Admittedly it was a poor choice of words. But what you did was blatantly admit to using the system of layers incorrectly to upscale the powernull resis layer system.

Whatever, this current issue can be settled in RVR rather then here, to not inflate the page count even more then it already has been.

Tbh, I really hated how everyone just ran with the layered power nulled stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back