• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody summarize both arguments? @Arnoldstone18 ?
Cause I'm not reading the entire thread
As of now.

The arguments are

Julius wins by evading all of Zeldris’ win con with future sight and teleportation and erasing Zeldris with several haxes as long as he gets past Zeldris’ god which I believe he can.

Zeldris wins by resisting with god and landing attacks with ON, sealing Julius’ magic too. Allegedly He can also with god and nullify teleportation with ON.

Now I know where this layered power null argument comes from. lol. I thought Epsilon explained to you how much layered Julius’ power null is as well.

The scans are in this thread, page 5 of the thread I think from LoK’s post, I can resend it if you want
Pls do

iirc Merlin is unable to teleport when Zeldris used ON (not sure if it was him using ON casually or seriously i'll look into it later)

Seems like a broken ability against Julius who's a magic user
Would it passively negate attacks like chronostasis?
Let me just read zeldris's profile
I resend the scans

Here is another one about "God"
6.jpg
0288-002.png

here the impervious statement

Soul Steal in not in character, we said it mani times, even if it was Julius would stop time before that
The reason I said soul steal is because if you were in Zeldris situation and you literally can't tag opponent, why not try soul steal?
It's not in character for you but that doesn't mean you can't do it.

Seriously guys:

Has the layer argument something to do with power?
If so, how is Julius overcoming it with mana zone if even the strongest attack gets nullified?

Also I don't understand one's argument of nullifying being resitance

Soul Steal in not in character, we said it mani times, even if it was Julius would stop time before that
Nope he will be imobile Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity (Elite Demons live for 1,000 years), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Body Control, Expert Swordsmanship, High ranking Demon Physiology, Curse Negation (Galand implied he could reverse the petrification effects of his own Commandment), Telepathy, Air Manipulation and Forcefield Creation with Ominous Nebula (Rotates his darkness at high speed, creating a vortex that draws others in), Paralysis Inducement with Ominous Bind, Mind Manipulation (Those who flee from Zeldris become his servants), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Spatial Manipulation (Broke Dubs' wall-less space), Rage Power (Cut down Mael in a fit of rage), Curse Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Aura, Fear Manipulation (The Commandments' auras terrified Hendrickson. His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Sealing, Power Nullification (Can seal the magic of others. Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Resistance to Acid Manipulation (Hendrickson stated acid doesn't work on the demon clan), Existence Erasure (High level Demons can withstand the Goddess' Ark), Gravity Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay), Deconstruction (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Heat Manipulation (Withstood the heat of Mael's attacks)
Here

Seriously guys:

Has the layer argument something to do with power?
If so, how is Julius overcoming it with mana zone if even the strongest attack gets nullified?

Also I don't understand one's argument of nullifying being resitance
Because the GOD ability depends on it if it's layered or not if it is it's a g if it isn't he's ******

So let me get this straight. Julius with future sight and the ability to stop time with massive range before Zeldris even does anything. proceeds to erase Zeldris. And yet none of Zeldris supporters seems to factor it in when discussing how he wins. I smell bias tbh

So let me get this straight. Julius with future sight and the ability to stop time with massive range before Zeldris even does anything. proceeds to erase Zeldris. And yet none of Zeldris supporters seems to factor it in when discussing how he wins. I smell bias tbh
If we can prove layered power null all this is irrelevant. It's not bias (Atleast for me, i'm actively looking for scans for layered power null at Speed's request)

Meliodas repels magical attacks is he immune to magic? Flawed logic

It's speed eq, before zeldris even does anything isn't a valid argument in this case

is repelling, nullifying in this wiki? I'm actually confused now.
That’s why I said read the thread in the first place 😭

the word repel has many different contexts even in the dictionary itself. There are several panels of the demon warding off magic just by existing. Similar to god. Thus asserting the context of repel is resistance/power null. A restricted Julius is able to get past that.

Meliodas repels magical attacks is he immune to magic? Flawed logic
That’s why I said read the thread in the first place 😭

the word repel has many different contexts even in the dictionary itself. There are several panels of the demon warding off magic just by existing. Similar to god. Thus asserting the context of repel is resistance/power null. A restricted Julius is able to get past that.
Stop advoiding my counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back