• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
So grace period isn't over and you asked me to close this? Bruh

Don't do that in the future or it might nullify the match result and likely won't get added - or get removed later on

Okay, this match should be closed

No one here is going to come to a real conclusion. At this point the debate is simply pathetic (From the beginning it was, but anyway). People are just getting stressed about this thread

Just get the layered thing done
I did
I will try but I need some help since theirs alot. Actually I can explain instead. Ark has been accepted to be powernull same for high ranking demon darkness. Strong demons resist this ok. Then Meliodas is implied to be able to use VC on monspeet hellflame phoenix. And Meliodas use VC on DK darkness attack. The commandments powernull are way above this and 4 archangels and merlin resist this. Then Chandler absolute cancels Merlin's perfect cube. And Merlin's magic seal byassed her own resistance. Then god is way above all this.
Manga scans are up to you

I agree there are not any new arguements
The precognition was not factored into anything
“God” has been proven ineffective
These are new arguments
There are also layered power null arguments which I find ridiculous and reaching in my opinion as one of Julius’ power null is a hax that reverses spells and abilities into nonexistence, like it was never made.

The precognition was not factored into anything
“God” has been proven ineffective
These are new arguments
There are also layered power null arguments which I find ridiculous and reaching in my opinion as one of Julius’ power null is a hax that reverses spells and abilities into nonexistence, like it was never made.
It has not stop bringing head canon. god is layered power null way above anything in BC. I want scans not head canon

My stance on this.

I don't understand the layer agrument so I leave it out.

If both are bloodlusted, Julius will try to erease Zeldris off the bat. Zeldris at the other hand would of course use his full power and thereby activate "God". Julius' magic won't work. If he is too close, he is in trouble but having precog, he wouldn't attack off the bat

While God is activated, Julius has these options:
Zeldris at the other hand likely won't be able to tag Julius because of precog. I don't know how fast he can spam teleport, but if he spams as fast as Merlin, Zeldris can tag him. But assuming Julius spams way faster (have no proof for this), Zeldris won't be able to tag him.

So let's call it a draw.

The possible win cons are in Zeldris favor tho
Win cons like:
  • Turn back to Zeldris during dodging (likely won't happen)
  • Soul steal (If Zeldris gets really irritated), but Julius would TP away (then the commandment may activate)

So...
If I have to vote, I still vote on Zeldris because of "God"

For some reason on mobile I can’t tag your post @Nelliels

yes Julius can use Manazone proficiently and can evade ominous bind with future sight

Julius' magic won't work.
The only reason this thread is long is solely because people ignore points.

the ancient demon was stated to repel all magic in existence, Julius still affected it despite that fact. Julius will do the same for god

My stance on this.

I don't understand the layer agrument so I leave it out.

If both are bloodlusted, Julius will try to erease Zeldris off the bat. Zeldris at the other hand would of course use his full power and thereby activate "God". Julius' magic won't work. If he is too close, he is in trouble but having precog, he wouldn't attack off the bat

While God is activated, Julius has these options:
Zeldris at the other hand likely won't be able to tag Julius because of precog. I don't know how fast he can spam teleport, but if he spams as fast as Merlin, Zeldris can tag him. But assuming Julius spams way faster (have no proof for this), Zeldris won't be able to tag him.

So let's call it a draw.

The possible win cons are in Zeldris favor tho
Win cons like:
  • Turn back to Zeldris during dodging
  • Soul steal (If Zeldris gets really irritated), but Julius would TP away (then the commandment may activate)

So...
If I have to vote, I still vote on Zeldris because of "God"
Zeldris has other haxes like omnious bind
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity (Elite Demons live for 1,000 years), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Body Control, Expert Swordsmanship, High ranking Demon Physiology, Curse Negation (Galand implied he could reverse the petrification effects of his own Commandment), Telepathy, Air Manipulation and Forcefield Creation with Ominous Nebula (Rotates his darkness at high speed, creating a vortex that draws others in), Paralysis Inducement with Ominous Bind, Mind Manipulation (Those who flee from Zeldris become his servants), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Spatial Manipulation (Broke Dubs' wall-less space), Rage Power (Cut down Mael in a fit of rage), Curse Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Aura, Fear Manipulation (The Commandments' auras terrified Hendrickson. His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Sealing, Power Nullification (Can seal the magic of others. Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Resistance to Acid Manipulation (Hendrickson stated acid doesn't work on the demon clan), Existence Erasure (High level Demons can withstand the Goddess' Ark), Gravity Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay), Deconstruction (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Heat Manipulation (Withstood the heat of Mael's attacks)

the ancient demon was stated to repel all magic in existence, Julius still affected it despite that fact. Julius will do the same for god
No he will not god is layered power null stop with the head canon majin debunked you. Headcanon and NLF

I did research but couldn't find anything about demon having repel ability. Maybe he was durable enough to resist it?

Zeldris has other haxes like omnious bind

No he will not god is layered power null stop with the head canon majin debunked you. Headcanon and NLF
Stop throwing NLF and Headcanon in every post. You don't even use those terms properly
I did research but couldn't find anything about demon having repel ability. Maybe he was durable enough to resist it?
Repel is him resisting magic, as he was unaffected by Nebra's Illusion Magic as well. Meaning it's not about durability but actual resistance

Now I know where this layered power null argument comes from. lol. I thought Epsilon explained to you how much layered Julius’ power null is as well.

The scans are in this thread, page 5 of the thread I think from LoK’s post, I can resend it if you want

Stop throwing NLF and Headcanon in every post. You don't even use those terms properly

Repel is him resisting magic, as he was unaffected by Nebra's Illusion Magic as well. Meaning it's not about durability but actual resistance
Zeldris nulls magic attacks and it's layered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back