• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the **** did i said in the quote that it wasn't a powernull? i'm saying it's not layered did you really read what you ******* quoted
its been proven to be layered numerous times. You are not reading what speedster has said for like the past five pages. And iirc you or someone tried bringing up it being sealing so I assumed you were arguing it’s not powernull

He ee random
Sheesh thats cruel. But wasn't that when the entire country was under threat of those Elf mfs? I feel like its rather unfair to consider him being cold blooded in a high stake situation as evidence he'd ee off the bat against some rando he doesnt even know who as far as Julius would know, would pose no threat to his country.

I'm sorry, but if we've literally given evidence "God" makes Zeldris impervious to all magical attacks, then i see no reason why we shouldnt consider it as such. To do otherwise would just make this match null and void because when we DO infact put this on Zeldris's profile we'll just have to make another match. So instead of wasting time, let's just take whats directly stated in the manga, as fact?
Btw there are arguments of Julius negating this

its been proven to be layered numerous times. You are not reading what speedster has said for like the past five pages. And iirc you or someone tried bringing up it being sealing so I assumed you were arguing it’s not powernull
Dude it's not proven he just pulled that shit out of nowhere and even in the link that he sent to me it's just 2 guys who's not a supporters let alone a staff said it

Sheesh thats cruel. But wasn't that when the entire country was under threat of those Elf mfs? I feel like its rather unfair to consider him being cold blooded in a high stake situation as evidence he'd ee off the bat against some rando he doesnt even know who as far as Julius would know, would pose no threat to his country.
Well he ee those guys but kept the others alive in time bubbles to get info off them so his bloodlust is dependent on that a bit. I mean Patri was threatening the whole country and held back

Precognition

Yes. a mod has done it already.
Ah no it hasn't, I'm literally looking at Zeldris' profile' matches and there's nothing.

And you can't add matches in the first place when grace is still open which KingTempest said is 8 or 7 hours from now.

You add matches when grace is over not during.

Well he ee those guys but kept the others alive in time bubbles to get info off them so his bloodlust is dependent on that a bit. I mean Patri was threatening the whole country and held back
Williams is his friend, he needed him alive so he aimed to knock him out, due to patri taking over, via bubble.

I dont remember him insta killing in a fight when the stakes weren't extremely high, especially when its in his nature to seek out powerful magic. Regardless id like to see evidence of him existence erasuring off the bat, iirc he has chronastopped off the bat so ill let that slide.
He had two battles so far. In the first one, he erases a bunch of fodder and then froze the remaining ones in time, the other battle is him doing nothing but trying to froze his opponent in time.

That's why I said he can either EE or Stop Time, pick whichever you want

Are Zeldris changes and upgrades already implemented?
0288-002.png

here the impervious statement
The manga looks beautiful, I should continue it to be honest

Is Zeldris gonna be updated or what happened?

He's EE is in character he didn't patri because he's in williams body that's why he was defeated in the first place

Alr it seems fair that Julius would use EE off the bat. Don't see why Zeldris wouldnt just be impervious to it with God.

Y'all need to make up your mind about it.

If it's sealing, then it should not be a layer of powernull to begin with.

If it's powernull, it can prevent Julius from using magic depending on the layers. Wether it can or not won't matter, as I don't see anything that implies it would work on Mana Zone as well.

If it's resistance then Julius resistance negs.

@speedster352-chan if you could please show us scans for all of the powernull resistance layers.
Forgot to add the powernull resistances that the demon clan now have
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commandment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull
I will try but I need some help since theirs alot. Actually I can explain instead. Ark has been accepted to be powernull same for high ranking demon darkness. Strong demons resist this ok. Then Meliodas is implied to be able to use VC on monspeet hellflame phoenix. And Meliodas use VC on DK darkness attack. The commandments powernull are way above this and 4 archangels and merlin resist this. Then Chandler absolute cancels Merlin's perfect cube. And Merlin's magic seal byassed her own resistance. Then god is way above all this.

Yea I mean I think it's powernull, says he's impervious to magical attacks. Demons already resist powernull so it should be

Y'all need to make up your mind about it.

If it's sealing, then it should not be a layer of powernull to begin with.

If it's powernull it can prevent Julius from using magic depending on the layers. Wether it can or not, I don't see anything that implies it would work on Mana Zone as well.

If it's resistance then Julius resistance negs.
i've just come so as far as the current discourse on "God" im unsure as to why its viewed as not powernull, when its directly stated as such, and ive provided scans to show that it is. All this "layers" buisness is outside of my pedigree since Speed's been the one talking about it. I'll let him decide the layers. All i know is that bare minimum rn it is powernull, maybe even sealing aswell? IIRC the profile says it seals, but doesnt mention its power null effect, so maybe its both? Im not sure.

If Julius magic is sealed then I really just see him getting pulled in by ON even if he does mana zone. Also has Julius ever done Mana zone?

So he just usually doesn’t kill besides that one time.
He kills easily, he is just always faced with circumstances where he chooses not to.. like you said for the first, to gather information. Like the second time, he realized patri was William: which is arguably his closest friend with Yami.
Or have you forgotten it was on sight😭 when he previously had no knowledge of patri being William.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back