• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it in character for him to do this? He usually seems the guy to enjoy a showcase of "new" magic, so wouldnt he want to assess it first?
In serious battles he either goes for Existence Erasure or Timestop as seen against Patry

I don't get it, I read this:

• God「魔神王ゴッド, Goddo; literally meaning "Demon King"」: According to Zeldris, the Demon King lent a portion of his magic power to him for him to use.[39] When using his father's power, Zeldris is able to completely nullify all magical attacks.[40]
Well, I may be looking at the wrong places (am a greenie)
God: Zeldris' magic power, given to him by the Demon King. He can use it to seal others' magic, which he did to Drole. It has been implied that using it makes him much more powerful than he is normally. This Power allows him to be resistant to all types of magic, and remain virtually untouched by them.

Really? Well i dunno? I got it from the profile?

In serious battles he either goes for Existence Erasure or Timestop as seen against Patry
How would he know this was a "serious battle" off the get go. Patry was kinda attacking his country right (forgive if wrong dropped black clover like 2 years ago)? This is just him brawling with someone he doesnt know.

Oh that's one. any reason why not using "God" is in character for Zeldris?
I mean does he always activate "God" later in battle?
God even if it seals Julius's magic, will not stop Mana Zone, which uses magic from the nature instead of their own

God: Zeldris' magic power, given to him by the Demon King. He can use it to seal others' magic, which he did to Drole. It has been implied that using it makes him much more powerful than he is normally. This Power allows him to be resistant to all types of magic, and remain virtually untouched by them.

It allows him to nullify magical attacks sorry manga takes presdence here

How would he know this was a "serious battle" off the get go. Patry was kinda attacking his country right (forgive if wrong dropped black clover like 2 years ago)? This is just him brawling with someone he doesnt know.
Standard Battle Assumption assumes this is a battle where they are willing to kill.

Nanii?!

can you send a link?

Yeah I did check it out and saw resist, Then i checked oxford and i'm only seeing "to drive, push or keep something away." as the main definition, Then Cambridge which has the same stuff with the exception of this

So it's up in the air what is what. But from what i'm seeing the word repel is commonly associated with this definition.
You ignored the first definition which states “fighting back something” and focused on the second definition.

You used Cambridge which states, IN ITS FIRST DEFINITION, “to force something to stop moving towards you or attacking you”
I did use Oxford why are you making it seem that I never brought it up? AND I EVEN SAID THAT ITS UP IN THE AIR WHICH IS WHICH, I'm taking the NEUTRAL GROUND in this message and Just brought up a general assumption. IM ALSO PRETTY SURE I TOLD YOU TO EXPLAIN WHY IT WOULD BE RESIST IN THIS CONTEXT AND NO ONE BROUGHT ANYTHING UP UNTIL EPLISON.

You used Cambridge which states, IN ITS FIRST DEFINITION, “to force something to stop moving towards you or attacking you”
I was looking specifically for the word resist so I missed that, no one is perfect.

Merriam Websters legit says the word “RESIST”

COLLINS DICTIONARY SAYS REJECT (2) OR “TO BE RESISTANT TO” (5)

YOUR ARGUMENT IS RIDDLED WITH APPEAL TO IGNORANCE AND HALF TRUTHS. Be ethical bro.
This is truly a defeated point
And am I contesting any of this? Why are you assuming that I am against the claim resist when all I did was bring up other definitions to make both points neutral?

All I needed was a solid explanation that repel would be resist with context for the Ancient Demon not this back and forth

I don't get it, I read this:

• God「魔神王ゴッド, Goddo; literally meaning "Demon King"」: According to Zeldris, the Demon King lent a portion of his magic power to him for him to use.[39] When using his father's power, Zeldris is able to completely nullify all magical attacks.[40]
Well, I may be looking at the wrong places (am a greenie)
this is indeed correct. Regardless of what is on the profile, he is impervious magical attacks

Here is another one about "God"
6.jpg

It wasn't even on the CRT thread and they were just answering your question and the guy said only 4 layers and you just wanked it into 7 and it was not accepted cause it wasn't even in the CRT thread TF?
Not sure why you are taking the description when he has power null listed and the manga outright says he’s impervious to magic attacks. Youre nitpicking and it’s kinda getting annoying.

And? Regardless he's always been serious in his fights
I dont remember him insta killing in a fight when the stakes weren't extremely high, especially when its in his nature to seek out powerful magic. Regardless id like to see evidence of him existence erasuring off the bat, iirc he has chronastopped off the bat so ill let that slide.

Not sure why you are taking the description when he has power null listed and the manga outright says he’s impervious to magic attacks. Youre nitpicking and it’s kinda getting annoying.
Where the **** did i said in the quote that it wasn't a powernull? i'm saying it's not layered did you really read what you ******* quoted

I dont remember him insta killing in a fight when the stakes weren't extremely high, especially when its in his nature to seek out powerful magic. Regardless id like to see evidence of him existence erasuring off the bat, iirc he has chronastopped off the bat so ill let that slide.
He ee random
0035-018.png

I'm sorry, but if we've literally given evidence "God" makes Zeldris impervious to all magical attacks, then i see no reason why we shouldnt consider it as such. To do otherwise would just make this match null and void because when we DO infact put this on Zeldris's profile we'll just have to make another match. So instead of wasting time, let's just take whats directly stated in the manga, as fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back